Crypto future - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Arya

Crypto future

On 10/10/2019 at 6:50 AM, Arya said:

Crypto will be the future coin and will ditilized the market and grow the economy of our country. It is the very good future planning medium for people and this is the right time for people to invest in it. One should see this and must go through news and sites to have the knowledge about cryplto world.

Yes you are right friend I also think that crypto have a bright future and I read news and many posts everyday 

You're right. we need to take good care of this field and make people aware of the need to recognize and use digital currencies.

I think crypto will have a great future.  As it is getting popular day by day.  People are using it Worldwide     

The future of crypto is very bright.  People are knowing crypto more now.  People want to use it now     

Actually the future of cryptocurrencies is to take them from the digital to the physical field, where we can pay and spend our assets from our phones or physical cards and pass them through points of sale or ATMs. This future is possible and it is coming soon to our lives.

I have great faith in cryptocurrencies, and I'm sure it will grow and become popular in the future that's for sure, I dare say, in my country bitcoin is highly recommended, music videos of Singers also have bitcoin. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are sure to boost the country's economy.

Crypto future will be brightful now many countries accept crypto because of its benefits and many country also created their own crypto. So in future it will known by mist of the people.  

I think Crypto will be the world's best earning way near in future ,as many countries banned it but with the passage of time it got its progress and became stable in such countries.

Hello dear i m damn sure crypto future will be awesome as more people know about this forum and they definetly take part by means of earning or may be learning or may be improving their skills and i think this is the best site for multiple learnings

4 minutes ago, Envilsss said:

Well, suppose you have crypts worth $ 100,000. you want, say half to invest in the stock market. Your actions? How and where will you invest?

Why investing in stock market? If I had $100K, I would invest all of it in cryptocurrency because managing crypto trades is easier than stock trades and if you spend the same amount of time for both trades, you will get more income from cryptocurrency because they have more volatility than stock shares. Invest half of your money in bitcoin and hold it. Use the remaining $50K to buy various altcoins and trade with them in exchanges on a daily basis to earn more during the time you are holding BTC.

Crypto future is so much bright and it will soon so much famous in the world and i hope this time crypto will make a great high and it touch the 32000$ because this is the analysing and i saw it in a website which share the Bitcoin and other currencies analysis.

Just now, Valik_lox said:

Yes bro, I think so too

have already begun to introduce into cell phones 

more precisely, the mobile phones began to do with the built-in wallet) this is all innovative of course, then we'll get used to everything, so I think after 10 years everyone will have their own crypto wallet and this will be one of the main payment methods everywhere)

Sadly we are somehow behind lately. We've had had the mobile wallets for a long time and it gave us an advantage over the banks and other forms of payments. Although we failed in scaling and in 2017 we've seen transactions taking week to be completed, the mempool full with millions of unconfirmed transactions, pending verification and the fees going all the way up to $50. This was a disaster as what we were telling the world until the end of 2017 was that Bitcoin would actually replace the corrupt banking system and the fiat currencies. In fact it failed to scale. So instead of trying to figure out the best way to solve this, we changed the narative that Bitcoin is a "store of value", while it is only tested for only 10 years and never in a recession circle. Totally unsubstancial claims.

The future is good, especially in the field of profit, because there are thousands of ways to make money through the Internet and using modern technology to find satisfactory and excellent profit such as creating content, managing content for social media and working in translation.

Well, crypto will become mainstream when many people start to adopt bitcoin especially those crypto currency that have real use case.  That's why keep holding because you will learn and earn more

Much more educations tend to be already been set up for that enhancement associated with crypto towards the globe as well as that additionally show the actual crypto is going to be excellent.

I think cryptocurrency has a big future because of the increasing demand every day. While different countries are legalizing cryptocurrency.

Yes my friend, crypto currency will take over the digital market in the near future, and that time all the BTC we have been saving from cryptotalk will make us millionaires.

I think like you, there are a lot of possible possibilities, a very big example is the blockchain, it has infinite ways of being used, cryptocurrencies are the future.

Cryptocurrency will develop much in the next five years, cryptocurrency is very demanding today, and cryptocurrency will rule the world in the next five years.

I also think this that crypto have a good future. One could be take it professionally.  Nowadays people are smart enough about knowing the easiest way to earn money.thats the reson of good future about crypto

that is pardon? gift seeker dont want!

There will be no payment as the coupon or ICO is exact popular!

at the matching time the porjct intension is not for the public.

you be on familiar terms with I beg your pardon? i am telling!

I agree with you that it is time to invest in cryptos, since it is becoming more common and accepted globally so it will continue its growth, but I do not agree that it is a salvation for national economies, since the only use of Crypts deprives governments of receiving taxes (not good).

Investment into crypto certainly has a good future, but we must also determine the coins we want to invest, because each coin must have different potential, My advice is to choose the top coins released on CMC.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

The future of cryptocurrency is quite bright I think. Because it has a great craze among the people all over the world and everyone is trying their level best to invest and trade in cryptocurrencies. So the day is near when everyone will know about it and start their investments here in Crypto world. So it has a great and the shining future.