Crypto future - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Arya

Crypto future

On 10/13/2019 at 8:28 PM, lovesybitz said:

People nowadays all over the world are now aware of crypto currency and bitcoin. Even majority of the bigger companies too are now adopting the concepts of blockchain technology, in which this showed that digital currency has a good future ahead waiting for us, depending on their usages and standing in the market of course. 

Yes, because eventhough their government has not yet legalized Bitcoin, many companies are already accepting it and even included it as one of the options in our payment.

On 10/10/2019 at 3:50 AM, Arya said:

Crypto will be the future coin and will ditilized the market and grow the economy of our country. It is the very good future planning medium for people and this is the right time for people to invest in it. One should see this and must go through news and sites to have the knowledge about cryplto world.

Hello Mr. or Ms. Arya. I believe you are right but I also believe when this will happen might not be in a very near future. it will take time to make sure everyone in the world has a way to pay or receive funds electronically

This coin is our future and i will believe this, we are in the age of technology now, this bitcoin has an big impact for us in terms.of money, we can used it in payments and transactions so what if in the future? It will be used it freely in society and i think it will have an tangible or physical currency.

Indeed, crypto currency are getting known by the world. Some big companies already started using it as a medium for transaction and even peer to peer transaction occurs. Let us keep on investing to it because it could grow a lot more.

On 11/10/2019 at 16:25, Nimrata7 said:

Crypto est la technologie de nouvelle génération et peut également être utilisée pour la prochaine, car les technologies sont utilisées au quotidien dans les tâches quotidiennes et que les choses deviennent de plus en plus techniques.

Yes it is the future of our children, but on the condition that the prices take stability and the transactions become faster but in this way I do not think that crypto currency will win this fight.

5 hours ago, hakimgentlemen said:

Yes it is the future of our children, but on the condition that the prices take stability and the transactions become faster but in this way I do not think that crypto currency will win this fight.

Come on man have some faith in crypto a little bit because so far we have seen so many development on bitcoin and with lighting network we will definitely send transactions faster and with low fees.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, crypto will be a good future. where people trade easily. the poor will prosper and the rich will be mediocre. basically all the same, there are no distinguishing limits.

4 hours ago, Naga said:

Allez, l'homme a un peu confiance en la crypto, car jusqu'à présent, nous avons vu beaucoup de développement sur le bitcoin et avec le réseau d'éclairage, nous enverrons certainement des transactions plus rapidement et à faible coût.

It's my opinion ! And the lack of confidence is not a bad sign but it's just that a lot of things have to be improved for the Crypto and when that day comes I'll show you my satisfaction!

On 10/10/2019 at 9:50 AM, Arya said:

Crypto will be the future coin and will ditilized the market and grow the economy of our country. It is the very good future planning medium for people and this is the right time for people to invest in it. One should see this and must go through news and sites to have the knowledge about cryplto world.

Yes of course there is still much to be done especially about innovations for the future with Bitcoin before Bitcoin takes over completely replacing world currencies.

On 10/10/2019 at 9:50 AM, Arya said:

Crypto will be the future coin and will ditilized the market and grow the economy of our country. It is the very good future planning medium for people and this is the right time for people to invest in it. One should see this and must go through news and sites to have the knowledge about crypto world.

Yes, it was. Cryptocurrency is the future of the money system. Through crypto everything is possible and no one fan fools the system of cryptocurrency.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 10.10.2019 at 06:50, aeiouc said:

I believe there is no international agreement to regulate this.
Cryptocurrency is not yet legally accepted. Many rich countries are doubtful about fully adhering to virtual currencies.

This could harm your real currency.

I agree. It is unlikely to accept cryptocurrency at the state level. After all, it's a big risk. Cryptocurrency is tied to the Internet and all assets are online and do not have a physical shell.

On 11/10/2019 at 2:50 PM, Sujon33 said:

Crypto future very bright.In the future crypto will be main currency for any country. It scan grow our economy rate.crypto users Increase day by day.I think one day crypto will be used wolrd wide   

Yes. the popularity of crypto is increasing day by day.  If crypto get supports from big companies in this rate, it will be used in worldwide very soon.

Bengali?

View this Topic

Crypto-world is entirely a financial technology of the future, but many governments still do not support this. I think what happened in crypto-world for now is only filled with manipulation, and it is very likely that in the future inflation will occur extensively in any project. so prepare your investment now and welcome crypto as the beginning of development.

1 hour ago, Rashidpk said:

The future of crypto can't determine easily because day by day people involving themselves in crypto but scamming a lot of ICOs frustration people towards crypto. But something better in future.

I think the scammers is available in every where the main thing is that the all crypto investors need to more  research about the ICO that which is good and profitable for them.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

I personally think that crypto is a very good crypto currency that can helps us earn money and helps us learn how to trade so crypto future is very unknown.

4 hours ago, Naga said:

Le manque de confiance dans la crypto est normal car nous sommes dans un marché baissier depuis plus de 2 ans maintenant et il est difficile de voir vos bons projets se déverser et fabriquer de nouveaux ATL, mais ne vous inquiétez pas, bientôt nous verrons cette pompe du marché. 

Yes the market has been down for quite some time now, and trust in Crypto is also down, I'm not really worried, but I'm worried like everyone else, and I hope the year 2020 will be better 

4 hours ago, Naga said:

Le manque de confiance dans la crypto est normal car nous sommes dans un marché baissier depuis plus de 2 ans maintenant et il est difficile de voir vos bons projets se déverser et fabriquer de nouveaux ATL, mais ne vous inquiétez pas, bientôt nous verrons cette pompe du marché. 

Yes the market has been down for quite some time now, and trust in Crypto is also down, I'm not really worried, but I'm worried like everyone else, and I hope the year 2020 will be better 

1 hour ago, Ngetpa said:

Je suis d'accord que la crypto serait le futur visage de la monnaie ou de l'argent. L'avenir de la crypto sera brillant si les gens le soutiennent et continuent de l'utiliser. Si le gouvernement n'interdit pas son utilisation, les gens commenceront peut-être vraiment à l'accepter.

It is a bright future already according to current forecasts, and if the people accept and host this new Currency and its market within a few years the banks will lose funds and customers.

Crypto future will be different for each coin. We can not talk about crypto future in general without considering the fate of each cryptocurrency. It depends on popularity of each coin to increase or decrease over time. Some coins don't even last a year and some other may last a decade. I think crypto future is in the hands of well-established coins like bitcoin and ethereum. I don't want to say that other coins don't have a bright future but when investors invest heavily in some coins, those coins will have more market capitalization and higher value. When a coin has more value, it will usually be traded in larger scales and will last longer. That's why I think bitcoin and ethereum have more chance of becoming globally accepted currencies than their rivals.

I hope crypto will continuously to grow because many people wants to gain more money. Also, I hope that many people will recognize bitcoin in the future so that many investors will be encourage to join in crypto world.

From the current cryptro's prediction many people say that crypto is a virtual future-based money then crypto is safe in a sophisticated blockchain if there is a hacker who wants to hack them they have to solve all the puzzles of all the user server networks in it that oversee the coin. truly an extraordinary security system.

On 10/10/2019 at 8:50 AM, Arya said:

its true because various supporting factors that are currently quite possible from supporters and also from various countries that continue to study about crypto so i am sure crypto is the future.

20 hours ago, hakimgentlemen said:

Yea we are on the edge of our seats waiting for the next  bull run and I think we will not be disappointed because thos bear marke as already lasted too long and we already saw disbelief phase and soon we will see hopium coming back in the market.

In future, we will use crypto in every sector of our life as we use fiat now. world is being more digitalized and crypto is the smart payment system. 

Bengali?

View this Topic

Yes, this is true. Indicators say that this will happen in the future, but do not raise your hopes. Digital currencies are an alternative only now, but there are people who actually leave their work to work in digital currencies. This is a big mistake.