How to withdraw from yobit to your bank; My way - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vivek1997

How to withdraw from yobit to your bank; My way

On 2/11/2020 at 3:28 PM, Vivek1997 said:

Withdrawal of bitcoin is little complex process, i follows following procedure:

1) Trade your bitcoins to other cryptocurrency like litecoin or ethereum, because they have small transfer charges,

2) Withdrawing litecoin, converted from bitcoins, into wazirx wallet,

3) litecoin to USD without any fee,

4) Selling USD to rupees (min 14.5 USD)(you need to complete kyc for this process).

That's it, enjoy your money.

In this exchanger we cann't get any bank service. But we can withdraw to our bank account by following your steps. But I use different strategy to make cash my crypto assets. I convert my all assets to usd and after that I witdraw to perfect money wallet.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Thanks dear friend , you know not everyone knows we can actually withdraw from yobit direct to our bank account, and I must say your post is really helpful, because for me I haven't tried this method of withdrawal.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/11/2020 at 11:28 AM, Vivek1997 said:

1) Trade your bitcoins to other cryptocurrency like litecoin or ethereum, because they have small transfer charges,

4) Selling USD to rupees (min 14.5 USD)(you need to complete kyc for this process).

I love your method. For me, I contacted trusted middlemen in my region and we agree on a certain deal. But the problem is the middleman takes a fee.

I would recommend to arrange a meeting with someone who is known to be acceptable with cryptocurrencies trades. I personally do that whenever I want to withdraw real money. 

This is a good strategy to take advantage of the loss of some of the value that you pay in each value of fees, and thus ensure your money without a decrease. There is also a strategy, but I do not work with it as much as you can convert the currency that you want to dollars and withdraw on the PM, which costs you only 1%. Then I transferred your money to any bank available to you through the sites that help you in this matter.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes.My process is almost same like you.I trade my earned BTC to LTC and use my coinbase wallet to withdraw them.But i don't send money to my bank account,i take real cash from the buyers.Thanks for sharing your way to have money from this forum to your bank account.

Edited by Jami273

Just verified from the wazirx platform and does not have a usd or russian ruble and withdrawal fees are worse than yobit

Life is great and enjoy it

On 2/11/2020 at 5:28 PM, Vivek1997 said:

Thank you for sharing this, this is very helpful especially for those who didn't know it yet especially for the beginners. 

Just follow these steps for you to withdraw. 

Edited by Dark_Sky

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This is good method bro but can you tell me either it supports every country or India only? If it accepts all sure i would be using it in the coming days as i am having many difficulty in exchanging Crypto to fiat.

Edited by Ridam
Posted twice

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Well, that's true mate, you need some online wallet before you send it  ,   to your bank but make sure that this online wallet has an API for your bank so that they can access it to transfer your money into your bank account. Happy posting.

This way is only for indian people but not fr all over the world ,the wazirx exchange is an indian exchange and they support the rupees  any indian can use it with his bank account 

• Useful or interesting 1

6 hours ago, scorpiali said:

This way is only for indian people but not fr all over the world ,the wazirx exchange is an indian exchange and they support the rupees  any indian can use it with his bank account 

Thanks for the information, some people can mislead someone, I have found one like that for Philippines that is not allowed in my country. Before making such post, the topic person ought to have known the countries the exchange can withdraw to.  

Edited by BitcryptoHan

Your process in withdrawing funds from yobit is quite long but it is very important and very effective specially on saving money by availing low amount of withdrawal fee. I always exchange my btc to ripple because it has low value of withdrawal fee as well as in my wallet there is an XRP on it.

That nice but I follow my own method when I want to widthraw money from yobit to my bank account I know of an exchange site that will buy ethereum and they will convert it to my country currency.

16 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

Thanks for the information, some people can mislead someone, I have found one like that for Philippines that is not allowed in my country. Before making such post, the topic person ought to have known the countries the exchange can withdraw to.  

The poster must bring all information for the users because there is many new users who just begging in crypto and dont know to much and can be confused if they dont have all information 

On 2/11/2020 at 10:28 AM, Vivek1997 said:

This steps are good to follow they are easy steps to apprehend if we follow it as you wrote we can make a successful exchange of our coin

The majority of people on the Yobit site convert the bitcoin currency to another process before doing the withdrawal in order to avoid the high fees resulting from the withdrawal process.

Good tips my friend, I will like to make use of ethereum or litecoin because I realized that they are the coins that have lower transaction fees in yobit exchanger ahead of bitcoin which has a transaction fees of 0.0012.

Why do you say that withdrawing bitcoin from yobit platform is complicated?
I see the method very easy, usually if I want to withdraw some balance from the yobit platform, I convert bitcoin to TRX and then withdraw this balance to my own wallet.

On 3/25/2020 at 8:20 PM, Kschitez Raj said:

Yes I know that process, and that is done through wazirX. All you need to convert btc to ltc and then withdraw it using your wazirX address. It will be processed within hours and that can be withdrawn anytime.

thanks for your help I was finding how to withdraw from my yobit wallet to any cryptocurrency exchange like paxful wazirx coindcx etc.your comment is helped me a lot I also want to know what is withdrawal fee 

Seems that the post was made mainly for those in India due to the name of the exchange mentioned. However, local exchanges can help to achieve that from a private wallet or centralized exchange transfer.

2 hours ago, Soaib khan said:

thanks for your help I was finding how to withdraw from my yobit wallet to any cryptocurrency exchange like paxful wazirx coindcx etc.your comment is helped me a lot I also want to know what is withdrawal fee 

Why withdrawing to paxful? You will need escrow service and it is a p to p exchange. What about others like Luno, you can try it out to see the good feature about Luno, you can use it to withdraw directly to your bank account. 

On 5/27/2020 at 1:26 PM, King98 said:

You need to use a third party to convert within your own local currency and it is possible to do this if your local currency that you want to pay is not available directly on the exchange and now with most exchanges

That's true mate because you need to get your coins from yobit putting to your online wallet which can handle some cryptocurrency coins like coinbase and you can now converted it into real money and send it to your bank account.

11 hours ago, Albey mathews said:

Many new members are having a lot of confusion on how to withdraw their earnings directly into their bank account. You have written all the steps for it.

I will say you are wrong, no newbies on this forum that are being paid because they can not link cyptotalk to yobit. So, talk about the stale members, and I do not see anything hard there to withdraw from yobit to bank. Going to wallet, clicking on the minus sign after you find dollar and a page will be displayed, you will see how you can send through credit cards. 

I also withdraw my money from the Yobit to the bank in the same way, I transfer my Bitcoin to Litecoin or Ripple because the fees for withdrawing these two currencies are very low, I do not advise anyone with a bitcoin balance to withdraw it directly because with high withdrawal fees