Ball Balance - Play And Win - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Ball Balance - Play And Win

Brand new Paypal cash rewarding app, Easy to play this game even if you are kid, Just balanced the ball, and collect your rewards. you can earn 2500 points right after registered and 500 points for every referral and get your chance to win up to 50,000,00 coins as your luck. Payment proof available.

Capture.PNG

To get paypal money is difficult from Bangladesh. Though many of Bangladeshis are made Paypal account. But I don't like to fraud any one. So kindly tell me other payment system. Isn't pay Bitcoin?

It is a beautiful game and there are many like it wonderful to play a game simply and win you a lot without trouble, I prefer these applications
Thanks for your participation.

Thanks for this, i like every post contains a payment proofs, not just about the app, but about this forum too, because proofs like this one here, will make our posts more legit, I will take a look on this app, then I will decide, thanks for your contribution 

Great. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find it in the appstore. It's probably only for android users. Do you earn satochi with it or do you need to cenvert the coins to BTC first ?

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Thank you for sharing this thing especially they payment proof it helps to believe on it where most of the apps are scam. So, what is the minimum withdrawal of this app?

Usually this kind of application is easy to work on. but to get those points will require a long process. A step if withdrawing the money must be $1 or $10. So think about how much time you have to do that.

Hello thanks for sharing interesting information Do you have proof of payment? There are so many apps on the internet that don't actually work

On 2/11/2020 at 9:09 AM, rjroshan said:

Brand new Paypal cash rewarding app, Easy to play this game even if you are kid, Just balanced the ball, and collect your rewards. you can earn 2500 points right after registered and 500 points for every referral and get your chance to win up to 50,000,00 coins as your luck. Payment proof available.

Capture.PNG

You can put the link of this app you don't put anything because if we search just the name we can find a lot application with the same name and we can't install the good one , any way thanks for sharing this

Just by playing you can earn coins that's very good idea and I am very obliged that I got to know a game from where I can earn thank you very much. The only thing is will the payment be genuine

On 2/11/2020 at 10:09 AM, rjroshan said:

Capture.PNG

Wooow, a lot of games now that we can gain from them , the games have really bright future for going coins from now and after...

Hello first, and thank you for sharing this application with us, but you currently showed us the balance in the application only, but you did not give us any proof of external payment, I hope you will do so.

The sting is interesting for us to do, maybe it can fill my free time later. But I will not focus on this game, because I have more important things. Thank you for the information.

Is this app legit and paying ? I am testing so many mobile money earning apps today. Just by now, google have removed two earning apps from the playstore.I am getting confused to detect the real paying app for paypal and skrill money. 

That is great tha ks for sharing i think it will be  a good game to play when i am boring. Good luck bro.

On 2/11/2020 at 1:09 PM, rjroshan said:

Capture.PNG

Thanks for sharing this useful app with us ..i am also new here and looking for such earning apps by which we can earn real money.. I am going to try it.. 

It is new ball balance means the cash application. Wih this app you can play such as games and win bit coins as a award.

On 2/11/2020 at 9:09 AM, rjroshan said:

Capture.PNG

Did you try this application by your self or just see reviews about it, because there is a big different if you use it you can really tell us if it work or not 

Bro if it had payed in Bitcoin or any other Crypto that could be exchanged i would have worked there but PayPal isnot supported in my country so I don't think i will work. Thank you for sharing information.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Thank you my friend for sharing this application with us but unfortunately my friend we cannot reap good profits from these applications and it is better to try other methods of profit instead of profit from the applications

hmm, with Paypal I'm quite worried because the problem of working or withdrawing here is difficult for me. and this type of making money I've tried a few times, it's not that simple. I will try to learn more about it.

I was quite puzzled because on the one hand I like to play games and take advantage of it and furthermore you provide proof of payment. I'm glad for that. But paypal is not very popular in my country, I will try it to see if it works in my country

It is the best application, perhaps among many applications. Thank you for this topic, but we must beware of applications that do not pay, and they are many. You must search for proof of withdrawal before entering into me an application.

1 hour ago, JoyceKumar said:

You are a good informant but I'm confused why they ban you. All your posts are good and logical. I lost but it's still fun, I'll definitely play it again. Also if I win, I can make some good profits.

Because i have collect many warning point from other user , all those user dont still work in this forum because they was here just for the contest in the beginning in this forum 

Good luck for your playing i hope i can win too