Why yobit needs different gmail for signing up? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam

Why yobit needs different gmail for signing up?

This platfrom works from several some years and there are spammers here who dont know how to work here. Thats why yobit always try to check unique and new gmail accounts to take participate.

If you do not use the same e-mail in the forum to register on the platform, the payment will not take place, and the platform does not want a different e-mail, but rather you want a unique user name, it may be the username that you set a previous user.

• +1 1

Thank you very much to all colleagues of this great forum since among all of them I have also been able to find out about the subject of changing your email, sure that many others will be useful
Big winnings and luck for the whole community
a big greeting

• +1 1

On 2/11/2020 at 1:42 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Why yobit needs unique email for signing up? I can't sign up on yobit using my email which i have used to sign up on cryptotalk. 

I'm beginner plz help me .

I am confused at your topic. I am already using my yobit and cryptotalk with my one email and i didn't face any difficulty. Maybe you have an existing account with that mail on yobit.

On 2/11/2020 at 3:03 AM, Nezar said:

This is very simple and easy, you must register on the platform using new mail and when the process is completed, go to the forum settings and change the old mail and put the mail that you used to create your account in the platform and so the problem will definitely be solved

Thanks for your information, a friend of mine would not let her enter the forum and it was because she was using the same email with which she registered in the exchange, I will see if changing it in the configuration solves her problem ...

You must register on the platform using new email.Then you should to go in forum settings and change the old email and put the mail that you used to create your account. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

All you need to do is register a new email in yobit but also make sure that it is connected with your cryptotalk account so you can be paid by the posts that you make. Also, don't forget to keep your account secure.

I have also created my yobit account with the sam gmail that I have used here. Will I get any problems in the future or there will be no problem. I think we wont face any problem using same gmail in both yobit and cryptotalk.

In this type of problems, you are supposed to recheck your email and then you try again.

That is may be you made a mistake in the email or you have used the same email to sign up in yobit

I think it is not problem just you do not have proper knowledge how to open yobit account. 

When I connect the yobit and cryptotalk account that time I use single email on both account.  You can not open multiple account on single email two cryptotalk account. 

Dear first you see that you open the yobit account on correct domain because there are many fake domain sites.  

Second if still you face your problem which can't solved then don't worry, make a new account on yobit and then this account can be replaced by old account in cryptotalk. 

who stated you we can not use equal electronic mail for yobit alternate and crypto speak discussion board. i'm the use of equal electronic mail for yobit change and for crypto speak discussion board.there's no situation like that what you stated.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/11/2020 at 8:42 AM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Why yobit needs unique email for signing up? I can't sign up on yobit using my email which i have used to sign up on cryptotalk. 

I'm beginner plz help me .

As for me when I was signing up I mean registering it did not ask me for any unique e mail. I just used my normal email in registration. So may think Yahoo or hotmail may be better for registration but it doesn't mean you can use any email as far as its functioning well.

I don't think so that yobit need different gmail To login. I registered my account on yobit with that gmail which I used to register my account on cryptotalk forum. I didn't face any problem. I registered my account and then went to cryptotalk new section in yobit. And saved my gmail and I am getting my payment. 

I don't understand. You can use same email ID for the both yobit & CTT forum as far as I know whe reading some older posts from the Sr. Members in the forum. I've used different email for both CTT & Yobit exchanger.

New e-mail is the only solution for signing in yobit. yobit doesn't requires multiple emails .If yo are facing this problem then just change the old email in the account section by a new email then the issue will be solved.

To register on yobit exchange You need the same email adress by which you created your cryptotalk account.also to link cryptotalk account yobit exchange you have to use the same email adress.

To register on yobit exchange You need the same email adress by which you created your cryptotalk account.also to link cryptotalk account yobit exchange you have to use the same email adress.

I'm a made a brand new account and I haven't experienced this thing but I advice you check the spelling of your email and make sure that you are solving the captcha right and if you still have the error try to refresh the screen or close the tap and reopen it 

as much as I have idea y o b i t and crypto talk both can use same mail ID but the only difference is that yobit is very much secure than crypto talk

Cause joining with same email over and over will make that email be prohibited from that site. So that is the reason yobit consistently takes remarkable Gmail.

I am a beginner so I may not be able to help you. But you may go through their FAQ section or terms and conditions and if you are still not satisfied try contacting support. Alternatively you may go through all the replies to this post. Some senior member may give you a satisfactory reply.

it is feasible to identical equal e-mail to sign on each in cryptotalk and yobit .i used it myself.one e mail account for yobit and crypto speak.

I have not heard of your problem before, my friend!
According to my previous information, registration on the forum and the platform is done from the same email.
I hope you will publish a post to explain the problem to us if you get an answer!

Hi friend this is rule of yobit that you can sign up only one account with your one email. You can not sign up different account with same email. Because email address is the unique identity of every account of yobit.