Why yobit needs different gmail for signing up? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam

Why yobit needs different gmail for signing up?

I think that everything has to do with security, it will always be easier and safer to use gmail. There are other emails but they don't give you the security that gmail gives you. Is what i think

I think this site has already reached a fairly high level in the field of cryptocurrency and electronic money, and because of this they do authorization professionally so that there are no problems for users who use it, I personally have never encountered problems on this platform and I recommend it to everyone in one word

On 11.02.2020 at 09:42, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Why yobit needs unique email for signing up? I can't sign up on yobit using my email which i have used to sign up on cryptotalk. 

I'm beginner plz help me .

I used mail.ru and gmail.com. It turned out on the second mail. You can try too. Good luck to you!

You are wrong in this matter. I use the same e-mail in CryptoTalk and in Yopet, and I had no problem. Perhaps you want to create several different accounts at the same time, and this is contrary to the laws in force on the two sites ..

this is called a backup mailbox, in case they hack you and try to get access to the exchange account, the second mailbox came in handy for me to restore the account when I lost my phone with 2fa.

I think there is an issue with your attempt. If it is saying invalid login. then its your username problem,,not email. Try to give an unique login (username at first) and you will be successful

I think I'm by constant correspondence for logins in collaboration as healthy, but I don't believe I've had numerous problems around this so far as a result of confident this is normal. I really can't watch how this can create a puzzle, but I think we'll never know.

11 hours ago, tuanntvcu94 said:

That site wants you to register with cryptotalk with the same email address to know exactly is same person

I dont think it matters if your Cryptotalk email is different from Yobit as long as you link it for the post count purposes.

This is for security purposes ! Yobit always concern about their user security , so it is so important i think they want different email 

The YoBit platform is simple to register and use. All it takes is your username, email, and a strong password. The whole process of registration takes less than a minute.

After you provide your email, YoBit will ask you to confirm it. Once that’s done, you can start making deposits and trading. A recommended practice is to activate 2-factor authentication (2FA) to secure your account from unauthorized access.

A big plus of YoBit exchange is that it does not violate your privacy rights by forcing you to pass a mandatory KYC (know your customer) check. As such, identity verification at YoBit is 100% optional, and you can trade without revealing your identity.

7 hours ago, MDLMDL said:

The YoBit platform is simple to register and use. All it takes is your username, email, and a strong password. The whole process of registration takes less than a minute.

After you provide your email, YoBit will ask you to confirm it. Once that’s done, you can start making deposits and trading. A recommended practice is to activate 2-factor authentication (2FA) to secure your account from unauthorized access.

A big plus of YoBit exchange is that it does not violate your privacy rights by forcing you to pass a mandatory KYC (know your customer) check. As such, identity verification at YoBit is 100% optional, and you can trade without revealing your identity.

Very well said my friend, I couldnt have put it any better. These are the reasons I chose Yobit. And you can use any email you want to join of course, it does not have to be gmail.

I didn't have any problem using the same email for obit and crypto talk, so it might be that you have already created an account with either one of them and you don't remember the login credentials, outside of that I'm not really sure of what could be going wrong with your email, verify that you are typing your email right maybe you are misspelling something.

Maybe it's for a different IP address, or create a new account with another gmail, after those steps you go to yobit settings and you put the same cryptotalk email. If it doesn't work I can't help you anymore, hopefully it will help you.

this is because the yobit mail system catches spam in some emails providers.so you can't subscribe to the system from some email providers.

My dear mate may be you have created accoun in same ip. That's why it happened. Or you have created another account before and you forget it also caused for this happening. By the way If you have still problem with that you may contact yobit support tem.

Thanks,

I think your email can't be accepted by yobit because you may have already registered it. I only use one email account in my yobit and cryptotalk account, and I haven't had any such problems.

I ALSO HAVE PROBLEMS TO REGISTER IN YOBITNET, I FINALLY DID IT AND NOW I FIND MYSELF PARTICIPATING IN THIS INCREDIBLE YOBITNET SWEEPSTAKES

Creating an account at Yobit.net will not take you five minutes, as the confirmation email appears almost instantly. When it comes to sending payments or making withdrawals, the verification process is quick as long as you have Google's authentication program installed. You will be given a step-by-step process on how to activate this once you sign up with them.

On 2/11/2020 at 9:42 AM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Why yobit needs unique email for signing up? I can't sign up on yobit using my email which i have used to sign up on cryptotalk. 

If you would like to create yobit account you've got create your account with same email address you're using in cryptotalk i feel you've got another problem to making a account check your email and check out again

On 2/11/2020 at 2:42 AM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

it's pretty simple and easy you just have to sign up with another email then you go in and change by the mail you want and you're done

I suppose that "yobit" does it to avoid the creation of multi-accounts, that is why when registering it asks for a single exclusive email for the login.

I think that the same email should be used for both accounts to verify that it is really you, and obviously it must be for reasons of ordering users or simply security reasons, in both cases it is necessary because both are handled together

You may have made a mistake in registering on the yobit platform. Re-register on the platform using the new mail. When the process is complete, go to the forum settings and change the old mail and put the mail that you used to create your account on the platform and the problem is over.

Well actually I was experiencing the  same thing , the first time I tried to join cryptotalk that"s why now I have different Email address in both sides I think they have some security protocols to keep everybody safe but since then I"ve working in both sites without any problem  and I am really greatful for the opportunity to be part of it"s entire community  if anyone Knows has experienced the same issue , let me know .