Why yobit needs different gmail for signing up? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam

Why yobit needs different gmail for signing up?

This is very simple and easy, you must register on the platform using new mail and when the process is completed, go to the forum settings and change the old mail and put the mail that you used to create your account in the platform and so the problem will definitely be solved

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 4
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i think they confirming the user that they wouldn't create another yobit account using what your current gmail.. to avoid multiple accounts creation.. but im not sure with that and let me know also about that..

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Maybe there is something wrong because when I sign up in Yobit I used gmail that is why it is easy and I do not know about other email if it is available to use in Yobit.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I signed up using the same email, it didn't ask me for a unique email i thought you had to sign up using the same email

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

39 minutes ago, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Why yobit needs unique email for signing up? I can't sign up on yobit using my email which i have used to sign up on cryptotalk. 

I'm beginner plz help me .

I also don't know why the cryptotalk and yobit teams forbid the same e-mail, are they afraid to be cheated or what, may they explain

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

No thats not possible  i think you have to used two yobit in one ip thats why face this problem or otherwise  your problem is totally  out of sense  when you loging in what you have to receive  from yobit any notifications  you should  share with us then we suggest  you 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +2 1

I dont have problems with the email.I connected 1 email to cryptotalk and yobit.May be you create one account and forget it.If u dont like it u can write to the techsupport and they can improve  it

• +2 2

Do you using email with numeric ?

If yes , you can't registration on exchanger yobit.

My last experience like that , You must using email pure alphabet not including numeric and caracter.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

If you want to  create yobit account you have create your account with same email address you are using in cryptotalk I think you have another problem to creating a account check your email and try again

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I deleted the "." from my email to sign up for yobit and it worked. I don't know why yobit asks to omit dots :/

• +2 1

You have to register on this platform using own email on crypto, I join only 1 email account of crypto and yobit at the

Same time, by the way it's not so receiving notifications to support it...

• +3 1

It's possible to same same email to sign up both in cryptotalk and yobit .I used it myself.one email account for yobit and crypto talk. 

• +2 2

55 minutes ago, Sharp briy said:

I used a single unique email on creating both my yobit and Crypto talk accounts, easily, I don't know if some changes have being on that but, its normally has to work of that email hasn't already being used at first to make those accounts

Me too, i also use same gmail account for yobit exchange and cryptotalk forum. There is no wrong with the gmail i used for both.

• +3 1

You can use the same email address in signup I did not understand why this problem is happened maybe it is some technical issue try to another email id and signup use the Gmail ID in signup yobit exchange registration step is very simple just enter your username email id and password your account will be created you can link your CryptoTalk account with yobit exchange and receive payment from Crypto talk

• +1 2
  • +2 1

This is simple, all you have to do is create an account on the platform and with the same email, create an account in the forum and then enter the platform and put your email to link the forum to the platform you need only one email

In think you just review youre account and chek it correctly maybe you just entered a wrong email there is no rrulessaying you need to use another email just to register on yobit.just review it buddy.

I used same email in both account. I don't know if yobit change its policy. I think if you use any other email in yo bit  instead of that you are already enterd in cryptotalk there is not any issue. While connecting  cryptotalk to yobit put first email on which you create cryptotalk account. Both accounts will connect.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Well, i think your email address has an special characters like dot (.), If you are having this on your email, it can't be accepted by yobit exchanger, try to remove the special characters in your email if you are typing it if this will be work. I hope this maybe help you.

• +2 1

Yobit don't need different gmail its need fresh g mail I'd, because if you use your old gmail I'd to register in yobit exchange and your gmail I'd got hacked then  imagin how much you loss any idea you have,because yobit exchange gives 30k sat per day and one month 900k sat, its huge amount in our account so I think that's why yobit notify you to use unique gmail id.

• +1 1

Yobit is accepting mail that you register cryptotalk with it, you can also fine new email and sign up if you have any problem with your current email address, mayb you have an account with Yobit before, kindly click on forgot password and reset your password. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Maybe you not yet connect it in yobit.net.my friend teach me after you register in cryptotalk you need to connect it in yobit with the same email address.try to connect it first.

the platform using new mail and when the process is completed, go to the forum settings and change the old mail... 

Yobit don't need different gmail its need fresh g mail I'd, because if you use your old gmail I'd to register in yobit exchange and your gmail I'd got hacked then  imagin how much you loss any idea you have,because yobit exchange gives 30k sat per day and one month 900k sat, its huge amount in our account so I think that's why yobit notify you to use unique gmail id.

• +1 2