How to Start Creating a Good Constructive Post? - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

How to Start Creating a Good Constructive Post?

To improve my quality writing in this CT forum,  I must learn more and more all about writing skill, specifically, how to create a good constructive post. many sites just said  a constructive post should contain discussion, thoughtful question, answer and question, argument and opinion. So I still don't know how to start creating a good constructive post. If you have an idea how to create it, please share on this forum, maybe can be useful for other member. 

52 minutes ago, aann001 said:

I think you have to understand the meaning of the word constructive.
little I explain post constructive is writing a posting in accordance with what is being discussed together or in accordance with the topic title.

if you write a post outside that means you are not constructive.
I think so ..

So, the main topic in this forum is all about crypto, that's right

Post that connected with the topic, not out of topic, follow the rules and don't be a one liner. It should be fine if you follow these points. Or you can read all the rules first here 

Follow the rules, be constructive and helpful to other sharing your knowledge and try to read the topic before posting. That's how you can improve. Good luck.

to create a good constructive post you have lot of knowledge about crypto, so you will easily write the high quality content in the thread, then you will get good reacts and will be no issue of payment.

Hard Worker 😎😎

to start good constructive post it is required high level of english skills to read and write in the thread to make quality thread and post so every thing is focused on your english speaking skills.

1.- Follow the rules of the forum.
2.- The content that is mostly to contribute.
3.- Allow people to be interested, try to make it a topic of good intellectual level.

There are some factors you should know more about Crypto and their functions too. When you are creating a topic search in the forums so this will avoid a duplicate thread.

You should go with atleast 2 lines of the thread so people can know everything and reply to you. I also ask you one more thing read again or use grammar checker so it will be an error proof in mistakes.

This way you can increase your skills and more user-friendly posts everywhere not just in these forums.

On 10.10.2019 at 5:15 AM, Shiftingsand77 said:

Constructive post doesnt necessarily a long sentences or an essay. Healthy discussions and interactions between users are considered one. As long as it has thoughts and beneficial to other members too.

Discussions are discussions. the topic also begs the question of how to create a good, thoughtful post. Post and discussion are different things. A lot of posts have already been created because something is harder to come up with every time, especially if you are new. Healthy discussions are also needed

I always try to present an idea to discuss, or a topic where I can learn through the participation of other members sharing knowledge when interacting with the post. Finally, questioning, informing and sharing is critical to getting a good forum post. This is my opinion, of course I am still new and try to learn always through the forum itself, sometimes interacting with other users through their posts sometimes reading only them. Everything is a matter of learning always.

As long as people just don't post for payments it would be fine, everyone should share their opinion in every discussions and that's good as long as it's a real opinion not just some spams

To make a constructive post you have to read a lot about crypto and bitcoin. Because our knowledge greatly affects our posts. If we don't really understand crypto, our posts will usually be spam.

first i suggest  you to no randomly make posts , make posts because you love it and because you want to help not because you just want to earn , this is the most important thing , good luck 😉 

I think a quality post should provide information that will help other forum users to improve their knowledge about crypto. The information must be clear and objective in order to be more easily assimilated by the reader.

3 minutes ago, bagdad said:

And needs to be a helpful and not repetitive content. Otherwise it is just an waste of time and people wont be happy by reading the posts.

Yes, and this is very important because if you repeat the posts of others, it can be considered as doing SPAM and otherwise it can disturb other users. Do not open a thread with the same question or information just for the sake of starting that topic.

Sometimes the idea is there but we do not manage to express ourselves correctly, on the one hand you want to write and post 30 messages. To take a small bonus and on the other side you want to create an article or a message worthy of this forum.

I believe that constructive post should be properly channeled based on the desired topic being being addressed. It need to be addressing the issue at hand and also for readers to be able to read meaning into it without much stress. Not a situation whereby someone posts without reason.

On 10/10/2019 at 9:19 AM, Agios said:

To improve my quality writing in this CT forum,  I must learn more and more all about writing skill, specifically, how to create a good constructive post. many sites just said  a constructive post should contain discussion, thoughtful question, answer and question, argument and opinion. So I still don't know how to start creating a good constructive post. If you have an idea how to create it, please share on this forum, maybe can be useful for other member. 

constructive post should start to the OP which is you! i have seen so many comments and post from you and most of then is not understandable! if you dont mind kind review them! i am very sorry for the words and message but i think your 2nd language is not English nor 3rd! Local board should be implemented soon!

6 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Yes constructive post must contains creative questions and really answers also to educate newbies as well that will be helpfully for them.

Thanks for your valuable input for me and other members, I'll keep in mind that can be used as guide in writing. Happy weekend.

6 hours ago, cryptokram said:

constructive post should start to the OP which is you! i have seen so many comments and post from you and most of then is not understandable! if you dont mind kind review them! i am very sorry for the words and message but i think your 2nd language is not English nor 3rd! Local board should be implemented soon!

Thanks for constructive correction. well I'll review my posts and comments.

13 minutes ago, Agios said:

Thanks for your valuable input for me and other members, I'll keep in mind that can be used as guide in writing. Happy weekend.

Thanks for constructive correction. well I'll review my posts and comments.

Thanks also for the comprehension you've made response on me, this is not for me only but of course to you so that in the end all the effort you are going to  make here will not be turn into waste or nothing.  So, happy posting to you.

There is a guideline for posting quality here- 

You must be constructive when replying in a post, read the topic and other replies to check if everything has already shared, if you have something new to add, then you can reply. Don't bring any off topic info. Try to engage with discussion, not just putting an opinion. This way you can bring something good for the forum as well as you.

Well, you just need to clarify your sentence you make and also add supporting statements only if necessary and make sure that your information that you will post is reliable to the topic.

Of course, do not leave the topic discussed in the forum and also do not copy paste the replies of others

A quality post must have several criteria such as informative, constructive, innovative, creative then the post must also be easy to understand and use good grammar.