Don't Post Meaningless Comment - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Don't Post Meaningless Comment

Posting meaningless content all because one want to reach 100 post is just like wasting ones time,any meaningless content posted attract negative reaction which would hinder payment even after reaching 100 post.

Lots of people just come here to make their daily posts, only with the view of earning in mind. They are degrading this platform, which offers more than just a chance of earning.

• +3 1

It is an agony to see such irrelevant posts.Maybe it would be happening to those people for whom money is the only motivation here.A small piece of advice for them, Once you become part of this family you will see more opportunities here other than mere money making. 

The most numbers of people are connected with it daily.  Because it's a amazing platform for earning and build up learning skills. But many of them make a useless comments that is not allowed in this group. And repeatedly posts are also not allowed otherwise you will be banned.

I have also noticed some of members here posting meaningless and unhelpful comments for achieving their first 100 post for payment very fastly. May be the meaningless and useless posts will deleted by moderators and it's just a waste of time. 

❤❤DROP ME HEARTFUL REACTIONS🖤🖤

I think most of the members that post useless contents are newbies all because they refuses to read the forum guidelines at About forum section. I think the moderators should make it mandatory for each new member to read General rules of the forum before allowing any new member to start posting. I hope if that is done it will reduce the numbers of useless posters in this forum.

Edited by Marks33
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

These beginners are really annoying. We have to report them during their ban, or at least for a while.  This phenomenon is not widespread anymore, but there are still some greedy people who only care about money who publish spam or topics that are not appropriate for the publication at hand.  This makes the forum less good.

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Leo stephen said:

I have seen many  beginners, who are rushing to complete their 100 post without even being aware of the rules and regulation of this forum. Meaning post will end up getting deleted. The admins in the forum are very active and strict. This platform is giving us a lot of things, so it's our duty to return back the favour by posting useful and informative post. 

I have not seen meaningless post but I have seen some meaningless accusation against many beginner because it see that some think that we are here to make bitcoin when we are earn 5-10 thousand sathoshi for our post because the forum want to help with this, but I am attack for make mistakes with english or for not have the good knowledge on the crypto. I know that I am not expert but the old member must be a little more understanding.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

We shouldn't ask that because it is something everyone should already know that the rules are always need to be held and if we forget them we can read them again to be sure about when we write something it is what the forum wants from us and not something that makes problems with the rest.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is true. We should not violate the forum rules and guidelines, but you also violate the forum rules, you violated the rules until you were banned
I hope members stick to the rules, not just write about topics that are considered engagement
Actually adhere to the rules and write valuable and important topics

• +1 1

This is good advice but sometimes we write this and we are making meaningless posts ourselves other time. So we should take a good look at ourselves before giving advice about what is useful and meaningless in the forum and also look at some very good posts some members have made already that they have spend hours to work on them.

• +3 1

Yes this is a very bad post, although posting the worst possible post that someone can create does not reduce your low quality posts and low effort. You just wrote two lines more from this member and wasted one more minute. Is this some contribution we should be applauding?

• +1 1

I try not to post meaningless posts and be useful but there are many as this one that I've seen and maybe they should be removed. This one was very bad though and was like the worst someone can every create as a post.

I don't about you but when I joined the forum I could not adapt because I had no idea about Crypto, I have an advise for newbies to read and understand before you start writing because knowledge is priceless.

"We grow by lifting others"

10 hours ago, anthony francs said:

As going through this forum we can see many guys posting unwanted and meaningless posts. They are just wasting time here because now or later their posts will be deleted by the moderators. Be sincere in your work and post useful posts.

Well said my friend you're still new member in this forum, but you have good thinking about this forum really great, because in this forum.some  new members not understand this forum rules and not take seriously, their main intention how much speedily complete 100 post task, and earn rewards so they posts meaning less posts, but they forgets forum.moderators always active and deleted those meaning less posts and their accounts also, so work genuinely and earn rewards genuinely.

This is true, not only will you not receive a reward for such comments, but you can also get banned! Because these comments do not carry any information or useful actions, they are only considered as a spam tag, and this is bad! Many newbies don't understand this

Yes this kind always irritate me, am always to down vote them they need to be flashed out , again there are people who read the post and in the end they just have a simple answer and thats why its always good we are able to understand the answer , put up some good post for the answer and we are going to enjoy a lot.

• +2 1

I am completely agree with you because if any member or newbies post meaningless comment then they never receive good reputation and peoples learns nothing through their posts. May be those persons get warnings poinst for making useless content because they break the rules of this forum. So make meaningful and helpful post for surviving here. So first get knowledge with the help of this forum as well as senior. Read the rules and then work here. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Yes i agree with you  Many people post it effectively and others are at risk.  And if you give wrong information about crypto, you can't know and learn about crypto well.  Making meaningless comments can put yourself at risk.  We need to study crypto a lot and gain knowledge from old members in order to avoid these risks.

Posting meaningless comments or topics will lead us to a warning point or to a ban if we repeat doing that. I have read the forum rules when i joined here so that i can write posts that do not break the rules.

Before making a post you should check that you are not breaking the rules, that the content is useful and that you collaborate with the forum. If you do not follow the rules, you will receive a warning point to see where you went wrong. Therefore, being attentive before each post is essential.

yeah,its really irritating things because many people cannot know about the topic but they comment many unusual words which cannot related to the post. So,please cannot answer this irritating types of comment . If you cannot know about it then know about it properly and then comment here. 

Before posting a topic we should take care of it, is it useful to others or not. And if meaningless don't post it most of the peoples joining here every day in the forum and as a new member they don't understand which is useful or not

Thanks for sharing with us. Its very important for very to post a meaningful content otherwise they can get a negative reaction or their post might get deleted. Thank you so much 

Useless and meaning less are more susceptible to reporting and as it is against the forum rules so useless posts just for sake of completing 100 can lead your account to be banned

• +1 1

BetFury