Don't Post Meaningless Comment - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Don't Post Meaningless Comment

On 5/16/2020 at 10:28 PM, Shakill33 said:

Meaningless bad comments and even topics are posted because so many posts are deleted every day.  Many people reach out to cryptocurrencies without any knowledge of the crypto world and try to win rewards.

Essentially, not only duplicate posts, too generic posts like " Good posts" ,"Thanks for sharing posts", "Amazing posts" etc to reach 100 character limits are also considered to be the scam posts on this forum and they are also getting deleted here. Long posts but no straight forward views will also get deleted here. 

Do not worry, such unhelpful posts will be deleted, as well as punishment for every member who does things that make no sense, and for this we must provide our best posts and information.

Life is great and enjoy it

It is good when you bring new members to appear with us. But one of the things that makes them not complete work with us is the failure of the rules of the forum. These are 100 posts before your payment is made. They also explore the new member. Most of them do not complete 100 posts because they are bored or they do not respect the rules that you copy and paste.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

This is a good advise to all of us in this forum not only the new members because even some seniors do make useless posts sometimes, with this I will suggest we should all focus and make good replies in every topic we come across.

Yes, forum members should work to improve the content of this forum.
The goal of the forum is to provide the best explanation about cryptocurrencies, so this goal should be supported.
I regret seeing some unimportant comments so I advise everyone to provide the best content.

On 5/27/2020 at 5:19 PM, Mohammad19930000 said:

Hello my friend, yes you are right because this work is totally rejected in this forum and I hope that the supervisors will hold them accountable because it is inappropriate behavior against us, one of us is working hard to earn reputation and money in this forum and there are people who want everything easily. 

The mods are doing a great job and are trying to raise the quality of the posts on the forum. This will only bring good results to all of us. We should also try and spend more time and put more effort with our posts to raise their quality by offering more details and experience on the subjects we provide.

On 5/15/2020 at 1:06 PM, scorpiali said:

Any comment must be creative and have a good information about the subject

Well, that's true mate, this is one of the important things to do here in this forum, just keep it related to the topic when you're doing replying to the thread so that you will not being marked as a off topic.

No need to worry, all you have to do is report these recurring topics which have no meaning and I am sure it will be deleted as soon as the forum moderators find  a chance

• -1 1
  • +1 1

yes it is good to see new members joining the forum and it is fine if they posted some meaningless comments first , they will learn when their comments get deleted and start thinking twice before posting a comment and that is what is wanted

• +1 1

If you have no any of what to post kindly go and comme8on a meaningful post than going to post meaningful things that will eventually get you a penalty. Please be wise and know what you post here and it should be relevant to cryptocurrency and also current.

• +2 1

Unfortunately, there are still many members who do not read the topic they will comment on and write a random comment that has nothing to do with the topic and does not exceed one line, I think that they should be given a negative reputation for this comment immediately.

• +3 1

Yes, I have also saw a lot of meaningless comment. I think are trying hard to get post maximum post and earn money. But this new payment system have changed a lot and you would only get payment if the information you have post is good.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Let us keep this forum clean. Be mindful of the things you are posting. Let's help each other in maintaining a healthy forum. Post something that is helpful and relevant. Post appropriate comments. Don't just comment on things without thinking about the reputation of the forum.

• +2 1

I am a newbie and i am also proud to myself that I am not like them who are only cares how to finish the 100 posts requirement. Maybe they think that it is ok to comment or reply in a meaningless way of content since it has no payment or maybe they just want to earn as fast as possible. I also understand that. But, we are working in the same place and doing a same job. Let's just be fair and makes this forum be more than others.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Its obviously that those who posted a meaningless topics or comments are those who just want to get payed easily by spamming useless comments. They are not patient enough. That's why there are 100 first comment before get a payed because this is the testing period how hard working you are and training period for everyone who's just starting.

• +3 2

BetFury                                                   

This topic that you made was a meaningful topic my friend. It is true that we should create our post helpful and inspiring to others who will see it. We must follow the rules and regulations here for us to continue our journey here. We are free to express our thoughts so lets spread helpful knowledge to others. 

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

That's true, we will be wasting our time creating useless content because it will be deleted once the admin or the moderator read it. It's better if you put effort and time when creating topics, you will have a good result if you put effort on it, you may use some articles on creating topics you want.

12 hours ago, Sasooo said:

We must add useful posts. Adding meaningless replies may expose their owner to a ban. Please new members like me read the forum rules before doing anything on this platform.

@Sasooo you are right... For the noob its hard to work in any Forum becuase mostly them have no idea about crypto currency so first  somedays they feel difficulties to work.. So my suggestion to all the noob member please read,learn and ask question about crypto currency becuase its the only way to improve your skill       

i agree with you and i understand any one new in this forum try to earning, but they should be think like Professional because this forum is like database of crypto information and we should be make it safe and more good informations

Not commenting is better than making useless comments in my opinion.. the quality of our posts is really more important than the quantity! our job here is making useful content and we should take this as a goal!

This forum is giving us a great opportunity to earn and learn at the same time but this doesn't mean only making 20 posts daily to complete this number without taking care about the quality of the posts!

Hey guys this is my 1st comment .This topic is very useful for me. I Hope it will very useful for beginners to complete their 1st 100 comment. And it will help to follow the forum rules. Thank you so much for this topic creator and those who replied.

On 6/24/2020 at 8:58 PM, yato987 said:

when their comments get deleted and start thinking twice before posting a comment and that is what is wanted

Yes I agree with this point because if we post useless are meaning less content, then moderators always deleted these spam post so anyone how many days, rewrite deleted post one day they definitely change their main set and thinks write  post properly.

• Useful or interesting 1

Keeping posting useless, meaningless posts, low quality contents, offensive or annoying information or any other things that is against the existing protocols of the forum, to me is equivalent to buying tickets of getting yourself warning points or to be expelled from the forum.

So you need to pay utmost respect to the law and remain focus and dedicated to be working hard and be publishing useful, beneficial contents for the forum.

Wishing you a Wonderful, Memorable, Peaceful & Stress-free staying in cryptotalk forum. 

• +2 2

We should report those kinds of posts, we should report them because it is our responsibility as a member of this forum. We should also tell them that those things are not allowed here, maybe there are newbie snd they are not informed that it is not allowed to create such posts like that.

• +2 1

4 hours ago, Moontong said:

We should also tell them that those things are not allowed here, maybe there are newbie snd they are not informed that it is not allowed to create such posts like that.

We the old members supposed  to guide the new users on how to access the forum for them to be like us in this forum. Let them know were the rules are located. So that they can review and work with it.

Edited by Babubu609