Is there a Wallet for Bitcoin? - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jereclapz

Is there a Wallet for Bitcoin?

I am currently using coins.ph as a wallet for my bitcoin. Is there another application to store my Bitcoin? I want to know if there is specific app for this. Please share. Thanks and have a nice day! 

• Useful or interesting 8
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +5 1

I used coinpot for a long time, maybe more than 2 years, and I didn't have any problems with it, the fees for withdraw are zero, I suggest you to use it, maybe it is not very known but I am talking about a personal experience, and you are free to choose 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

I am using Coinbase wallet. In my opinion it's the best wallet of the world. It's trusted and easy to use. And it has a mobile app. So you can also manage your account using your smartphone.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

10 hours ago, Migo said:

I used coinpot for a long time, maybe more than 2 years, and I didn't have any problems with it, the fees for withdraw are zero, I suggest you to use it, maybe it is not very known but I am talking about a personal experience, and you are free to choose 

Your information is very useful. We can all benefit from the information you provide. Thanks so much for sharing your valuable information with us. If you post like this, you must be able to gain fame.

• -1 1

On 2/11/2020 at 6:59 AM, Migo said:

Coinpot is not a wallet, it is a micro-wallet made to receive payment from their faucet (Moonbit.....). We are not supposed to store our funds in it.

On 2/11/2020 at 1:47 AM, jereclapz said:

I am currently using coins.ph as a wallet for my bitcoin. Is there another application to store my Bitcoin? I want to know if there is specific app for this. Please share. Thanks and have a nice day! 

You can use :

Atomic, Coinomi, Guarda, Trust, Magnum, Exodus. They are non-custodial (anonymous) and can manage hundred of coins and tokens.

If you prefer a wallet that act like a bank you can use Coinbase, Blockchain, Nexo and Crypto.com.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4

There is a lot of wallets where you can store your bitcoin. Usually, I am using coinbase wallet since 2017 where I have not faced any issue yet. It's easy to use and secure.

if you very own a large quantity of coins, the price can be worth it. Laser Nano S and Treasure. A hardware wallet will correctly store a few hundred to Bitcoin / Crypto as some million. The hardware pockets isn't loose. general Chat Chat LoungThe 3 most popular hardware wallets

• +1 1

There are so many wallets available online for Bitcoin. Which one do you prefer to choose? If you can accept my suggestions, I would like to recommend you to use cold wallet for storing BTC online. On hot wallet, there will be equal risks of losing funds. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin is one of the popular cryptocurrency in the market. It is the most traded cryptocurrency in the market.There are a lot of application for trading cryptocurrency. Coinbase wallet is one of the best wallet in the market. I love coinbase. It is safe, trusted and secured. It is also faster in trading.also we cam use blockchain, yobit etc.

• +1 1

There are many wallets through which you can store Bitcoin and other currencies. I have used the blockchain wallet which is an easy to use and safe wallet and supports more than one currency in addition to Bitcoin and its transfer fees are also low

There is also a green addrees wallet

• +1 1
  • +2 1

if you are just searching a wallet only for bitcoin then i suggest you to use electrum, it is the the best wallet for bitcoin. simple to use, trusted since years and you own your private keys, there is nothing better than this

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

For me Use. Abra Wallet they have zero withdrawal fees and they also have interest when holding you crypto currency  in there wallet they also have a refferal program which you can earn good sum of money.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

522858386_567f7790740b342a477ffe057970369e6052c20e5511073fca76db62250d164a(1).gif.bad18456f58cf3a73d9761672dd20856.gif

There are many websites that store bitcoin, including coinpayment foucetpay
blockchain
 The second and last site does not take much value from you when you make the withdrawal, but these sites are reliable and safe

14 hours ago, Rickso said:

if you are just searching a wallet only for bitcoin then i suggest you to use electrum, it is the the best wallet for bitcoin. simple to use, trusted since years and you own your private keys, there is nothing better than this

There are alot of wallets. Some are scam and some are not as a scam. So be careful.

• -1 1

There are alot of wallets. Some are scam and some are not as a scam. So be careful.

Be aware,all bitcoin software wallets are safe to use. Some of them are capable of stealing funds from your wallet. Use hardware wallets like Trezor T for your fund's security. 

Edited by Whited35
  • +1 2

BetFury                                                   

Yes of course there are so many wallet you can use to keep your bitcoin it just that you need to be careful in choosing some online wallet because some of it might just fake and scam, so before you use or choose some walllet you need first to observe if it is using by many crypto users and see if it's reputation is high.

Personally i using blockchain wallet very good wallet using since 3 years very good experience safe and secured and transfer fees very low i recommend you to use blockchain wallet.

I don't use coins.ph wallet to save bitcoin. For now I use Ledger Nano's hardware wallet to store bitcoin and altcoin. and for Fiat transactions and trading between exchanges I use Coinbase.

The blockchain are the specially and officially wallet for storing bitcoins since the bitcoin was launched... Although there have too many walets that's you can store your bitcoins

There are many wallets out there and I believe each user of cryptocurrency has the wallet he finds easy and attractive to use but you can try others and do the comparison examples of wallets I have are blockchain, coinbase and button wallet a telegram based wallet I use it too its great as well.

• +1 1

For me, my favorite wallet is a blockchain I used for a very long time and so far I do not face any problems or errors inside it is a very safe wallet and the withdrawal fee is low and easy to use

BetFury                                                   

In my opinion there are a lot of wallets for Bitcoin. Coinbase is a good wallet. It is best to use a wallet

9 hours ago, dwelecswim said:

If you prefer a wallet that act like a bank you'll utilize Coinbase, Blockchain, Nexo and Crypto.com.

This is a very relevant comment! These "wallets" are not really some wallets, they act like banks. This is why KYC is required.... Best wallets are non-custodial wallets (Atomic, Trust, Guarda, Coinomi...)

In my opinion Coinbase is a good wallet. It's good to use a wallet. However, there are many wallets for Bitcoin.

I think Coinbase is the best app for Bitcoin.  Because it is very safe and secure.  I use this wallet.  Which I like very much in terms of usage.  And this is why I think Coinbase is a very good and best application for Bitcoin.