Samsung Take The Responsible Of First Blockchain Wallet - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Samsung Take The Responsible Of First Blockchain Wallet

15 hours ago, Basel098 said:

Of course, my friend Samsung Soft should study the encryption within its devices, and all companies will join it in mobile phones, such as before Shami Huawei Oppo.

This is a wonderful thing if one of these mobile phone companies enters the encryption as HTC and Dhl made a special encryption device and this is a great work

It is a virtuous news to eavesdrop that Samsung is management now. First blockchain of wallet I deem it will occupation good now for the reason that this time trade name will be at afterward the marketing of the coins to moreover escalating day by day.

It is a virtuous news to eavesdrop that Samsung is management now. First blockchain of wallet I deem it will occupation good now for the reason that this time trade name will be at afterward the marketing of the coins to moreover escalating day by day.

Samsung is introducing blockchain technology in order to use cryptocurrency as storage on mobile phones. This has a great effect on the blockchain. 

I wont say its not a good news, but I dont believe this will have much effect, because you can see that Opera or Brave already comes with a blockchain wallet in the browser, MEW or METAMASK can be linked in your browser and you can save any erc20 tokens, So, I wont say its breaking news, but it is definitely a good step, a positive step towards crypto acceptance. 

• +2 1

oh ok then i guess this phone will not be sold in many countries who does not accepts the cryptocurrency like south asia , anyways happy that big company like samsung is promoting the cryptocurrency 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Possibly it's because justin sun who give warren buffet Samsung fold as gift at their meeting time last months ago, justin give warren samsung fold including bitcoin wallet contain over 1 BTC. And now warren who yelled Bitcoin as rat poison had Bitcoin, such a crawler.

Bringing crypto wallet in Android then making sure their security can bring more fame and money in company pocket.They just have to advance their Sets for crypto users and sell them easily on higher prices.This is a good deal for both parties.

I heard about news of Samsung's adoption of the Samsung Blockchain company before, but this is wonderful new news that shows us that the blockchain and the Bitcoin have a great future in the world.

On 2/11/2020 at 6:33 AM, rjroshan said:

Cryptocurrency giving us big surprise today, The samsung company have plan to give surprise as galaxy S20 set for debut. As they saying South Korean observer wants Samsung's brand new smartphones series could have a blockchain wallet, also with, enhanced security features. This news has been also reported by their twitter account.

Capture.PNG

Wow that's a great news i think. If this news are really true then it was beneficial for us then on our phone there will be our own wallet.  

Welcome with me
Good news, it will make a great contribution to introducing encryption to people around the world
Samsung integrates encryption and blockchain technology into its phones, a major step after Huawei
I hope that Samsung Wallet meets safety conditions

is Samsung Galaxy S20 launched in the market??  Now still this smartphone is under development process I have chance to  buy it soon if this is available in the market .

well, finally we will have tlf with blockchain, an expected innovation, we already know that when that first model comes out there will be many more.

Samsung is well known as a symbol of technology and invention. This big step towards crypto by Samsung is appreciated. And this wallet is coming with  non custodial services of crypto. I will purchase this kind of technology when our government accepts crypto.

That this news is true, as in the past I have heard a lot of news about Apple and countless companies and governments in the past, but thank you for distributing this top and top news about a speculative Samsung until the present, but I guess.

while publishing such type of news please provide link too.anyways if this news is true itvwill be a great achievement and it will give an accelerate to the crytpocurrency

• +1 1

Samsung company is always known to find new methods about phones and now it is in a new role for a phone that supports the blockchain feature and it is a cryptocurrency reserve and I think it is good to support encryption in the future

if samsung could have their own blockchain technology or of they will use this technology I am sure that it will affect the market so hard, but I think in the past year they have teamed up with pundiX if I am not mistaken.

For me this type of implementation of crypto currency can be a way to improve its existence especially Samsung is one of the best and popular company in the terms of technology.

On 2/11/2020 at 8:33 AM, rjroshan said:

This news has been also reported by their twitter account.

It would be much better if you had included links to these articles. This would not only verify the claims, but also disseminate such information in a more detailed manner.

To summarize this news, Samsung targets the market in the EU region, where most countries are already getting cashless, and moving to digital payment services.

Here is a link to a related article: https://www.coindesk.com/samsung-is-working-on-a-blockchain-based-payments-solution-for-banks-and-merchants

This is a reflection of what the crypto world has done to the Scopto world, which has seen big companies focus on this technology and make their research, design and production of products for the benefit of users and cryptocurrenciesThis smartphone is a good offer from Samsung which will certainly generate many benefits for the companies and of course its users

On 2/11/2020 at 5:33 AM, rjroshan said:

Cryptocurrency giving us big surprise today, The samsung company have plan to give surprise as galaxy S20 set for debut. As they saying South Korean observer wants Samsung's brand new smartphones series could have a blockchain wallet, also with, enhanced security features. This news has been also reported by their twitter account.

Capture.PNG

I don't know about that but if it is real news then it is the news of happiness. Finally they did that which everyone was looking. 

18 minutes ago, Tommy Shelby said:

Is it real or just a speculation? If this news is real then this is a great news and a revolution for blockchain wallet, this would be new era for blockchain technology,and i hope other smartphone companies will be also looked forward if Samsung do so.     

Yes I am hoping for this as well , I hope that samsung will be part of this technology, it will be a huge impact to the community and will bring more investors in our market.

Samsung may be the first blockchain wallet to be responsible yes.  But I bought new work in this forum so I would say thank you for letting me know.  After doing this post I will know better.  Thank you very much  thanks for everything.

The same thing has happened with htc device earlier and bro do you know the note 10 plus and s10 plus also has built in wallet i have heard about it in the news last year and it's a great move and advantages for Crypto currency.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Thats very true, samsung has added some good ideas that works well for us, when you look at the app they have added on samsung S20 but the best thing about it is that it acts as a wallet and so on and so forth there is a lot that has happened that one can enjoy to see the good thing about it is to really define the best of everything