Samsung Take The Responsible Of First Blockchain Wallet - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Samsung Take The Responsible Of First Blockchain Wallet

Cryptocurrency giving us big surprise today, The samsung company have plan to give surprise as galaxy S20 set for debut. As they saying South Korean observer wants Samsung's brand new smartphones series could have a blockchain wallet, also with, enhanced security features. This news has been also reported by their twitter account.

Capture.PNG

Thank you for sharing this best and great news about Samsung, but I hope that this news is real, because months ago I have heard many news about Apple and many companies and governments, but until today just a speculation. 

• Useful or interesting 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes and the good news is as Technically, it's possible to turn any Android phone into a wallet that holds your digital token key - just install the Android app for the Opera web browser.  The wallet currently only supports ether, with other tokens that are planned to be added later. Its really greath why that we have our own wallet on our Android . Cryptocurrency will already running the future by now.

• +3 1

Or if the blockchain has taken responsibility through Samsung, we must see if there is something like that through Samsung, then of course we want to do it well.

Well, it's great that they adopting the blockchain wallet or blockchain projects so that more investors and users will be convinced and attract to the blockchain industry, let's say it will succeed then it will be a great success in blockchain wallet.

Samsung and blockchain doing great work and due to this news i'm very happy. If Samsung really add blockchain wallet in Galaxy S20 then it is very profitable for both companies.

I hope that this information is real, due to the fact a few months ago man almost estimated Apple and many companies data cryptocurrency will already run in the future .Thanks for sharing this great and great news about Samsung. The wallet only supports Ether, other tokens that are planned to be added later.

Although the best brand for me is SONY and I was hoping that you would make something about the blockchain but it didn't do that and the companies that implemented that and made phones that contain the blockchain wallets are HTC and Samsung and I think I will buy one of the devices

THINK POSITIVE

Samsung reports the same news as last year. A possibility of a blockchain wallet intergrated into it's new phone but nothing substancial yet. Also what happened with the Enjin wallet co-operation and intergration into Samsung smart-phones? One year has passed and basically lately noone actually cares about Enjin and not a word from Samsung. Enjin failed hard on this. They had a good chance and wasted, probably sold a lot on Binance too after their 10x pump. It is sad how altcoins behave.

On 2/11/2020 at 1:33 AM, rjroshan said:

Cryptocurrency giving us big surprise today, The samsung company have plan to give surprise as galaxy S20 set for debut. As they saying South Korean observer wants Samsung's brand new smartphones series could have a blockchain wallet, also with, enhanced security features. This news has been also reported by their twitter account.

Capture.PNG

From the detail of Justin Sun dinner with Buffet, is confirmed that the new Samsung flip phone has an inbuilt wallet. Sun claimed that buffet was given his first Bitcoin and Tron coins sent to the blockchain wallet on the Samsung fold

On 2/11/2020 at 2:33 AM, rjroshan said:

Capture.PNG

Samsung is good but is it good enough to keep the wallet in a good wallet in its Android device? but it is really a fantastic news hoping for more....

• Useful or interesting 1

Wooow this is what I am talking about but I think also HTC made a system for cryptocurrency with wallet can hold TRX, BTC and ETH right ..??? 

In other developments for the blockchain, the Origin Protocol sponsors a decentralized market for anyone to make a service offering, which is available on Samsung's blockchain wallet.

9 hours ago, Thefighter said:

It's good to see that big companies like Samsung has started to incorporate a blockchain wallet into their smartphones. This means the crypto industry is really growing a lot

Yes of course is very good and great if really those big companies adopt Blockchain technology, cryptocurrency reputation and people will benefit about that..

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 2/11/2020 at 5:33 AM, rjroshan said:

Capture.PNG

Samsung have already created a mobile phone s10 which have crypto currencies support. And now they are creating a blockchain wallet which is a very good news for crypto currency users and for crypto world too, because it will boost up its popularity and samsung popularity too.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I think this is good news for the cryptocurrency industry and Blockchain technology as a whole. Samsung is one of the leading smartphone manufacturers in the world, by adopting cryptocurrencies in its products, making blockchain wallets with its own security system, an exciting innovation for the cryptocurrency community.

Samsung is sharing almost all of this great and amazing information, but I hope that this information is real, as it requires the following permissions to use it a few months ago.
It gives people more knowledge about crypto and black chain technology awareness.The wallet only supports Ether, other tokens that are planned to be added later. At this point the wallet only chains the ether, with other tokens which may later be extra. 

When Samsung launched its new mobile phone and lots of people wanted a Crypto wallet inside. If this is realized, I think Samsung will push up the name Crypto to become ascended and known by many people.

Wow! That is a very good news, but unluckily i don't have enough funds to purchase a mobile like this. I will try hard to purchase such type of mobile which have double function like android facilities and hardware blockchain wallet too.

Sorry i don't know about this tooic.

If samsung take responsibility for black chain may be fine there.

Does it have them, though? I mean in the new type of their Samsung smart phone. Does it really have some kind of blockchain wallet inside them? Samsung is very popular, so having them siding with cryptocurrency will make a very good prospect for the future of cryptocurrency.

This is a positive sign about the future of crypto currency, with this more mobile companies and agencies will add crypto features in their devices.

Capture.PNG

Samsung  is working for the block chain. And they  are also mining Bitcoin.

3 hours ago, Md mujahid islam said:

Can't wait to see it happening in our time, crypto had been and will be the best solution to the world financial crises.

With the invention of crypto money the menace of financial crime is going to reduce and the world at same tine.

i also think crypto is the best solution to increase tthe economy of the world and if anyone want to earn from crypto then he can easily gather from it.

I think it is good news and great initiative by samsung, it also show the craze of cryptocurrency among people and may be soon we will see that other phone brand will provide same kind of facilities for crypto lovers on their upcoming phones.