Paybud application - Page 4 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jereclapz

Paybud application

On 3/3/2020 at 11:44 AM, Whited35 said:

Unfortunately this app does not get the recognition as it deserves. I was too rough for this app at first, but this app is  legit which release the payments to users. I have already received payments from this app. Very nice and very easy to play. 

You are always be my first senior from I have gotten a lot of knowledge and information from your posts. I have been learning a lot from your experience. As you have share your experience about this application, I will definitely try it today. It is also true that there are so many fake application which don't pay actual amount or pay very less amount which never ever reach to minimum amount of withdraw.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

11 minutes ago, Alex Fron said:

You are always be my first senior from I have gotten a lot of knowledge and information from your posts. I have been learning a lot from your experience. As you have share your experience about this application, I will definitely try it today. It is also true that there are so many fake application which don't pay actual amount or pay very less amount which never ever reach to minimum amount of withdraw.

Cool but try to check all the things first. It was the previous case but I am not using this app now. If they have changed their terms and policies, you have to recheck them too. So many apps are looking real at the starting phase but later, they are appeared to be scam so I can not guarantee whether the mentioned app is 100% real now or not. 

• +3 1

8 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Cool but try to check all the things first. It was the previous case but I am not using this app now. If they have changed their terms and policies, you have to recheck them too. So many apps are looking real at the starting phase but later, they are appeared to be scam so I can not guarantee whether the mentioned app is 100% real now or not. 

Yes of course, I also have noticed that the post is one year old. I also have read current comments on this posts in which some people are sharing their experience as a positive. I am also thinking to read the reviews on Google play store in which many people share their experiences. Thank you for your convenience dear!

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

1 hour ago, Alex Fron said:

Yes of course, I also have noticed that the post is one year old. I also have read current comments on this posts in which some people are sharing their experience as a positive. I am also thinking to read the reviews on Google play store in which many people share their experiences. Thank you for your convenience dear!

Cool, go on and plan ahead after performing the researches. I do not wish guys to waste their valuable time in the low earning platforms or apps. There are so many fake apps which do not pay the users. Also make sure to  check, if the app is loaded with the aggressive ads or not. If there are just the ads and no more earning opportunities, more likely such apps are useless.