How does gambling affect your life, positively or negatively? - Page 16 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTCmooping

How does gambling affect your life, positively or negatively?

On 3/8/2020 at 1:03 PM, duncun007 said:

thank god i was never interested in gambling whatsoever and i have friends who are gambling addicts and i havent got them in crypto because i know they will blow their money in crypto gambling.

I agree with you i also never using any gambling site.i saw many users are blowing their money
on gambling site but they are not understand but its their life they will feel good from it but
i noticed gambling site users last feel sad or mentally down nerves 

5 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

Basically indeed we don't have to listen to other people's words, because it's impossible we have to obey all the words of others. We have the path we choose and when you gamble, then keep doing it if you think it's good to do.

According to some people gambling is bad, but for me it is not something to think about. As long as it does not break the rules or harm others, it is legitimate to play gambling.

On 10/1/2019 at 9:52 PM, BTCmooping said:

Eight years gone when I joined the world of gamblers to gamble but, it has affected me positively and negatively.

Positively, poker has been my best among all other games, I was trained by good hands and became a good hand with poker. Although, dice games look fun while play around them but not my favorite type. 

Negatively, poker is a game I play with all my attention and might, while play poker, I can stand with the game without getting hungry for the whole day. 

What are your positive and negative effect from gambling?

Well if you are using your spare money for gambling and you are events earning then obviously it's positive. But if you are doing gambling as of addiction its bad impact. Stop immediately. 

11 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

According to some people gambling is bad, but for me it is not something to think about. As long as it does not break the rules or harm others, it is legitimate to play gambling.

We are free to play gambling, because that is our choice. And in playing gambling, we certainly do not harm others. Because the funds we use are our own, when we experience losses we also feel.

It can be said that gambling has great power when it affects the mood and emotions of the player. Like you said, when we do a lot of things, we gain experience. At the same time, gambling makes us more addicted than drugs, always wanting to win bets.

On 3/23/2020 at 7:09 AM, lovecrypto19 said:

We are free to play gambling, because that is our choice. And in playing gambling, we certainly do not harm others. Because the funds we use are our own, when we experience losses we also feel.

what you say is true, what is meant is that people's views of gambling will be bad. But as long as you don't care about it, then don't think about it. just keep playing gambling.

4 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

what you say is true, what is meant is that people's views of gambling will be bad. But as long as you don't care about it, then don't think about it. just keep playing gambling.

People's views on gambling are indeed bad, whatever the circumstances. whether you win or lose, it will still be bad.

On 10/1/2019 at 10:22 PM, BTCmooping said:

Eight years gone when I joined the world of gamblers to gamble but, it has affected me positively and negatively.

Positively, poker has been my best among all other games, I was trained by good hands and became a good hand with poker. Although, dice games look fun while play around them but not my favorite type. 

Negatively, poker is a game I play with all my attention and might, while play poker, I can stand with the game without getting hungry for the whole day. 

What are your positive and negative effect from gambling?

I have not a long experience in gambling. A few months ago, I tried to check gambling in a sports betting site. But, I can't earn from here. I have lost a big money. Form that time, I hate gambling. I think it's effect our life negatively.

6 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

People's views on gambling are indeed bad, whatever the circumstances. whether you win or lose, it will still be bad.

If you hear people playing gambling, surely the view of people against those playing gambling is certainly bad. That has become commonplace and we only need to respond to what the person said or not.

14 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

If you hear people playing gambling, surely the view of people against those playing gambling is certainly bad. That has become commonplace and we only need to respond to what the person said or not.

It has even become a common thing in society. And depending on where you live, if in my country certainly playing gambling is not a good thing.

8 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

It has even become a common thing in society. And depending on where you live, if in my country certainly playing gambling is not a good thing.

In the same country like that, where gambling is indeed a bad thing in their eyes. It's different from what we do, even though we see gambling as a place to get money.

gambling on me does not imitate me in any fashion as I perform not consider for the reason that I grasp that it is a risk and I look after not back on something, I like better to bring about open money.

On 3/22/2020 at 1:01 PM, ethan1751 said:

It is because you know that rules. The are gambling addicts, they are common and they will not let there partners to know until it become a problem. For me, gambling as affect my life on such a way I don't like. 

16 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

In the same country like that, where gambling is indeed a bad thing in their eyes. It's different from what we do, even though we see gambling as a place to get money.

So basically, just do what we feel is good for us, for example playing gambling. And don't ever respond to other people's talk of gambling that we play.

On 3/26/2020 at 1:04 PM, lovecrypto19 said:

So basically, just do what we feel is good for us, for example playing gambling. And don't ever respond to other people's talk of gambling that we play.

I already did that, I keep playing gambling. Even though gambling's view is bad, I just want to find profit in playing gambling. I really do not care about the words of others.

I think mostly affect negatively in your life... This is not legal.... I never believe these type of work... Though you now get the huge money... But it also have a bad effect... Try to remove from your life...

17 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

I already did that, I keep playing gambling. Even though gambling's view is bad, I just want to find profit in playing gambling. I really do not care about the words of others.

What you are doing is the right thing, I agree with something like that. Because money plays gambling and victory in gambling certainly will not affect others.

The online crypto gambling  both positive and negative. In my gaming life many time lost my invest.But i think if i invest some crypto plan than i make a good profit.

I started gambling in 2014 and I left it in 2019. It supposed to kill me but I am happy I overcome it. Now, I am not gambling again. 

5 hours ago, Tawhid03 said:

The online crypto gambling  both positive and negative. In my gaming life many time lost my invest.But i think if i invest some crypto plan than i make a good profit.

Sometimes the regrets do come later, I've often experienced that. Gambling can be very fast and sometimes it's quick to lose.