How does gambling affect your life, positively or negatively? - Page 6 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTCmooping

How does gambling affect your life, positively or negatively?

As far as I'm concerned, gambling completely affects my life and always loses my money. I don't know why, but I'm not good at it, so I don't do that.

THINK POSITIVE

I do not gamble. I know the effect of gambling. I have seen many gambling users lose all their money. Gambling is one way of addiction. That is why I do not gamble, and I do not influence it.

On 4/2/2020 at 3:04 PM, Kutulay said:

To be honest, gambling negatively affected my life. The opinion of people playing gambling is bad, although gambling is indeed prohibited in my country. But I'm still doing it. Not because I'm afraid that I am considered bad, but I have a hobby to gamble.

If really bad for you dont do it because they can ruin your life even if you do it like a hobby they will cost you to much money and try to stop it or just play less 

• +2 1

11 hours ago, joy025 said:

Yes man, I am agree with your comments because I think most people used very good gambling site so I think it is positive my life and most people say it is positive her life. Thanks

The gambling website can effect your life with positive and negative energy and the majority is negative because they lose a lot of money but they still play  

i dont gamble and its not effective in my life but i know a guy who lost a lot of money in gambling and now his living with her mom what im trying to say is if you are lucky maybe gambling is a good way to make money for you but if your not its to risky and you shouldn't invest all of your money on gambling.

Well, I already try to play gambling and I can say that it gives me good and bad opportunity. Well good opportunity in the way that I earn high profit from it. I play and play until getting paid by high amount. But on the other hand, bad opportunity because I can lose my money in just an instant. I also got depth because I want to play more and more games I can.

Mostly gambling affected me negatively. And it was because of them that I lost a large amount of money that I could have invested somewhere. I believe that gambling is evil.

as in all things we need moderation we have to realize when the game is taking the lead and we spend too much time on it ignoring the other important things in our life at that point we are at risk of addiction, the positive thing is obviously the earnings

On 10/2/2019 at 12:22 AM, BTCmooping said:

Eight years gone when I joined the world of gamblers to gamble but, it has affected me positively and negatively.

Positively, poker has been my best among all other games, I was trained by good hands and became a good hand with poker. Although, dice games look fun while play around them but not my favorite type. 

Negatively, poker is a game I play with all my attention and might, while play poker, I can stand with the game without getting hungry for the whole day. 

What are your positive and negative effect from gambling?

Playing gambling is really addictive most especially if you are spending most of your time in playing. If you'll gonna ask me, I am not an addict when it comes to playing poker or even rocks and scissors online and I am just an average player. But what I see in playing gambling is it helps me to lessen my stress and my boredom.

6 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

Not like me that trading can not make me to be bored, after this site, I check bitcointalk, and after, I heck my trading sites. No boredom but work all day. I gambled long time ago when I have no means of income and I list so much but now I can not gamble again. 

Why cant you play gambling now? Well whatever the reason behind I am so sorry for that. Since the lockdown started, I am playing all day non stop but when I realized that I should manage my time in order to have a productive vacation in the midst of quarantine, I decided not to spend too much time in gambling but instead I will be helping my mother to do the household chores.

• +2 1

For me, gambling has had a positive impact on my life, although I did not play it for the sake of earning money.I managed to get a plus of $ 500-600. 

I like gambling, when i combine my earnings from gambling and trading i get a good amount of money that i can use to make great things in my life. I start gambling for a long time and i have earn good profit with it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

To be honest, I've lost games and won them. If you calculate the total, the result is equal. But now I don't play because when I play I get nervous and when I lose I get upset.

• +1 1

On 5/21/2020 at 11:45 AM, ethan1751 said:

When speaking truthfully, gambling has negatively influenced my life. The view of people who play gambling is bad, even though in my country gambling is indeed prohibited. But I still do it. Not because I am afraid of being seen as bad, but I have a hobby in playing gambling.

Not only your life but what I get wrongly about getting was that I was using too much money to do it, instead to make use of just little money I can afford. It affected me negatively. 

• +1 1

As for me, I have never gambled and win before, I gambled and lose, so I have decided not to gamble again. I do not know of others, but as for me, I have known already that if I gamble, it will affect me negatively because I will lose. 

• +1 1

I had the most of negative effects from the gambling activities. I decided to get rid off gambling once I lost more than $200 on the same spot. It is just like as an addiction and most of guys may have been facing really the hard time to get rid off gambling activities. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

l respect your opinion about gambling, but it absolutely affects me so negatively. That is why l don't prefer to use any gambling sites and play gambling. In my mind that means for me to lose your money at the end, you can not win every time. 

• +1 2

On 6/7/2020 at 5:20 PM, MrGox said:

l respect your opinion about gambling, but it absolutely affects me so negatively. That is why l don't prefer to use any gambling sites and play gambling. In my mind that means for me to lose your money at the end, you can not win every time. 

I was doing addicted before, I play online games in sports bets too, I make big losses and I just have to quit when my life was so miserable because of gambling. So, this kind of thing happened led to me too by it affecting me negatively. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

All I remembered was that gambling affected me negatively, I was an addict, this makes me beg for money form family and friends, but now I am no more gambling and I am now free of past problems gambling had made into life. Gambling was never good for me. 

On 8/6/2020 at 10:30 AM, EmiKanNi said:

I wouldn't say good or bad, I am not an addict

Well, I think if someone is not an addict, he or she may not lose much. But anyone can become addicted at anytime. That is what we should always watch out for, for not to use the money beyond our capability to bet. 

How can it be positive, gambling is good if and only if you can gamble for fun. But the addiction aspect is bad. I was addicted and lost money. I can not even gamble again, but using little amount you can lose to gamble is not bad. But as for me, the little amount will be used for buying what I need rather than gambling. 

I don't think thereis any way in which gambling can put positive effects on your life, if you are earning you will lose too, there is never only win and for a long run it is not worth doing.

Depends on the purpose for which you play them. If you invest little money in them and play for fun, I don't hope for a big jackpot. I believe that this approach has a positive effect, you do not lose much, you relax so much. If your goal is to raise a big jackpot and you invest large sums in games. It will be bad for you, because you sacrifice a lot, and you can lose it, if you do it often and unsuccessfully, you will soon regret it. Choose your own goal. good luck to you.

• +1 2

On 8/24/2020 at 9:57 PM, taylorzed1 said:

Actually games didn't have such a big effect on me, always the times I played was just to play, even losing money, one thing I learned is that you will always lose in the end

I too always lose while gambling, I have decided to be using the the funds I can lose without thinking about it to gamble. It is the best, and that is the fun in gambling rather than thinking to always win but later becoming so addicted.  

I personal recommends keep distance from gambling games, I didn't heard anyone became rich in gambling, but I heard so many peoples loss their everything in gambling, if anyone luck so strong then he wins jackpot and other loss their money, these gambling games depends on luck, and if we addict in gambling then we loss every thinks, these gambling games effects our like negatively.

• +5 1