How does gambling affect your life, positively or negatively? - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTCmooping

How does gambling affect your life, positively or negatively?

Eight years gone when I joined the world of gamblers to gamble but, it has affected me positively and negatively.

Positively, poker has been my best among all other games, I was trained by good hands and became a good hand with poker. Although, dice games look fun while play around them but not my favorite type. 

Negatively, poker is a game I play with all my attention and might, while play poker, I can stand with the game without getting hungry for the whole day. 

What are your positive and negative effect from gambling?

Edited by BTCmooping
  • Useful or interesting 1

NEGATIVE!

My wife knew that i am doing the gambling thing, i do bet on sports especially on basketball.

I do win, my wife gets almost a hundred percent of winning, i am happy for that!

I lose, my wife dont care about the money but mad at me because of my decision! that is the negative part of my gambling life!

3 minutes ago, 1millionClub said:

It was a positive for me. It is not because I made so much money, it is the opposite actually. It taught me about the odds. Now I know how hard it is to win money.

I don't see any problems with gambling as long as you don't get addicted to it.

Good to know that, you can control your emotions while gambling. Although if you said you don't make much money from gambling, then you are likely to be affected negatively in terms of finance.

2 minutes ago, BTCmooping said:

Good to know that, you can control your emotions while gambling. Although if you said you don't make much money from gambling, then you are likely to be affected negatively in terms of finance.

Well, I said I didn't make much, I didn't say I lost much neither. I lost some without a doubt but it is not much to give me nightmares.

Just now, cryptokram said:

NEGATIVE!

My wife knew that i am doing the gambling thing, i do bet on sports especially on basketball.

I do win, my wife gets almost a hundred percent of winning, i am happy for that!

I lose, my wife dont care about the money but mad at me because of my decision! that is the negative part of my gambling life!

Really? Your wife should know that; no pain no gain. But you should adjust your loose through cutting down your budget when going to gamble.

Just now, BTCmooping said:

Really? Your wife should know that; no pain no gain. But you should adjust your loose through cutting down your budget when going to gamble.

I do know how to control the budget i am spending.

what i mean on that post is the winning goes to wife the lose is at mine all.

So there is no use i am always on equal or losinng bracket.

Though i just love betting!

On 10/1/2019 at 5:56 PM, cryptokram said:

I do know how to control the budget i am spending.

what i mean on that post is the winning goes to wife the lose is at mine all.

So there is no use i am always on equal or losinng bracket.

Though i just love betting!

Will advise you to enable your limit gambling as you gamble with friends or with not. Haven your limit will go far to gibe you an edge over big loose in the future.

Also, never take addiction of gambling lightly because, in it destruction lies. When you gamble and lost, ensure to get back a little for new strategies.

Come one! i will be clear on this! if you win then it is a clear positive even you wife or mother will be happy

Iff you lose you must think of the best idea to run from shame!

iam here  iam aa gambler and i shou;ld see them crying! ahahhaa

For me, it's positive if I consider the profit from betting because I do very much limited betting/gambling. On other hand, if I think about the family thing, my GF don't like this and she sometimes do know that I bet. We often have some argument on this.

Honestly, I think that gambling must not to affect on your life at all!

After all it's gambling people, if that affect on your life that is wrong for sure.

On your life must to affect only natural things, like your family, your feelings, etc.

It's not metter if you win or lose, and always will be someone who lose and someone who win and if such thing affect on your life (it's my opinion) that is wrong for sure.

I can see many cases (in real life) how gambling affect on someone's life, when they win they are happy when they lose they are sad and angry and that can you explain all.

If you let such thing (gambling) to affect on your life, then (again my opinion) you are in big problem.

I just give honestly advice, that is all.

image.png.b7a3e62cdfd9bcad513f280d2cc6a24c.jpg.d070d5c2ecbfc7204ee0d4a814f61ffe.jpg

9 hours ago, naicenaice66 said:

haha, yes bro. i belive it too 

Don't spam with one line just to get pay from the platform, ensure to contribute to the platform positively. Its better we make here a good place for us all.

If you don't have anything to post please kindly read messages. And stop your spam.

1 minute ago, iamsheikhadil said:

Lmao that's funny 😂

So basically, if you win, you win nothing. If you lose, you lose everything. Seems like a dictatorship lmao 😄 hope you can negotiate with her and keep like 30% of win amount xD

Its all good for me, i am working for the goods of the family!

So giving her the money won't affect any. as long as it is for her and the kids i can give more than the winning amount.

After all, all we want is a brighter future for our family!

4 hours ago, Consignee said:

For me, it's positive if I consider the profit from betting because I do very much limited betting/gambling. On other hand, if I think about the family thing, my GF don't like this and she sometimes do know that I bet. We often have some argument on this.

Ensure to not be greedy for the betterment of your girlfriend. Hope your gambling is the type that put food on the table of the family? With this you have no problem. 

Basically am I good bettor and have made a lot of good profits since I joined the game of betting. Although, I always bet on my favorite team to minimize my lose.

In the end, always negatively.

Sure there are times when it feels so good and it's like you're on top of the world. But then, the good times dont last and the house always win. Better to quit gambling while you're ahead.

If you like my post, feel free to give it a heart ❤️

1 hour ago, Shiftingsand77 said:

I cant think of any positive thing about gambling except when you win big, I mean really big , and everything about gambling brings negative vibes in your life lol. Specially when you have a family. 

You are totally wrong in this mate, am proud to be a gambler with a difference, having the chances of controlling your emotions and stay alert to addiction make the very best if your gambling life.

With gambling my family have good life, also, gambling with the mindset of having fun and be entertain while gamble makes the difference and not just for the cash alone. 

1 hour ago, iamsheikhadil said:

Gambling has affected me in a net negative way lol. Surely, the wins are great! But overall, it's negative and loss and also kind of ruined my image infront of some friends 😄

Then you have to stop your gambling because you aren't the type for gamble. Haven friends who hate gamble should signal to you that, you aren't meant to be a gambler. Maybe you can try investment mode of cryptocurrency.

But, when you won in your friends present, what is always their actions?

7 minutes ago, jmigdlc99 said:

In the end, always negatively.

Sure there are times when it feels so good and it's like you're on top of the world. But then, the good times dont last and the house always win. Better to quit gambling while you're ahead.

Negative in the sense that; you cannot control yourself for the games. The house always win but the gambler always win but when greed come into play he loose all his or her win at a sport, and blame it on the house.

I am a gambler but have won many times from house you said always win. This may be a fact but not true.

Just now, Sergstserg1929 said:

если сказать в общем то азартные игры перестали быть азартными после четкой работы по шаблону.Да есть немного азарта когда заканчивается дневной лимит но это уже не то чувство что раньше просто -не срослась комбинация.Хотя получать деньги не напрягаясь всё так же приятно. 

Don't spam on my thread please because I hate spamming and spammers. There is different board to post your native language in and not the English board. Stay close to your local board to shine your self than coming into the wrong board just to get pay for shitpost like this.

Gambling has affected me positively, anytime I hear people talking about how bad gambling is, I always lookaty own achievement in gambling, because the first time I play a bet in soccer that is the day I won some money that I use in my business till date.

I don't think gambling can affect someone in a positive way because I haven't see anyone getting rich from betting or even if they did they came back and bet again until they lost. Hard money come from hard working so betting could be just a hobby if you know you to manage your money and bet small amounts.

For positive impact i think i can learn to play some games especially poker that although i'm not regular poker players but at least i can understand knowledge related to poker game

For negative effect i think sometimes i was crushed by my own emotion while gamble and it really bother me sometimes

i used to be a gambler, if i were to calculate my gambling money, its all profit, but gambling does not just affect your finance, though it affetct other aspects of your life, check out this thread

Download Free Hollywood movies on my website; moviepb.com

#################################################

Trusted dice game of all time mega settings for automated betting; play duckdice

#################################################

swap_crypto_banner_320x50-mobile.png.d803b35f8103337f4852118962502315.png