South Korea Going To Block Exchange - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

South Korea Going To Block Exchange

i am so sad to here that but actually no one can prevent BTC from going further cause any one can use VPS to enter any exchange from any country even if this country block the exchange 
governments should understand block chain technology is the future so they should exploit it not refusing it 
a lot of countries ties accept that and work to build their own block chain and also their coin to take the advantages of this system 

I think that this will not affect the price of bitcoin in any way since its price does not depend on a country like South Korea.

eally this letters of crypto depressing news be able to consequence directly to crypto users.it is the distressing news of the day i heard.but i reason if fill gripe against this ,may be their government understand and retreat this letters of commands

eally this letters of crypto depressing news be able to consequence directly to crypto users.it is the distressing news of the day i heard.but i reason if fill gripe against this ,may be their government understand and retreat this letters of commands

Southerly Korea is just about the most affordable beginning charges on the globe. Which in turn in the latest circumstances... this specific points out precisely why your beginning charge throughout Southerly Korea can be minimal.

I don't think it'll really affect bitcoin soo much. South Korea isn't one of the leading places where so many people are into crypto but no matter what the case maybe, it will still have little effect on crypto. 

12 hours ago, Crypto Gamer said:

If this happen it will effect on all the crypto currencies market prices but i think this will not happen because there are many people that use these crypto currencies in koria .

I do not expect this to happen because there are many countries working and trading in digital currencies, including the State of Korea

On 2/10/2020 at 10:02 PM, rjroshan said:

They have been announced that there are some possibilities of shutting down all cryptocurrency exchanges.

That's old news, it's around 2018. They shutdown all cryptocurrency activities at that time. But now South Korea has a plan to bring cryptocurrency into mainstream and regulated it.

This is not good, it can affect crypto for a very big percent because if its real south Korea will shut down crypto, they will make other governments to think a lot why they did that so they can shut it down too. I dont know why there are still some countries they dont like crypto and it has helped a lot of jobless citizens even in their countries. 

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 2/10/2020 at 4:02 PM, rjroshan said:

Bitcoin has to face a lot of difficulties in the past and still not seems to end. The new and latest drama coming from South Korea, They have been announced that there are some possibilities of shutting down all cryptocurrency exchanges. If this happens as they want, How this can be affected by Bitcoin and it's the price.

Capture.PNG

may i ask the source of this? i tried to search on internet but i did not find anything about crypto exchanges ban about south korea. i just found something that was talking about closing one exchange but was a 2018 news

6 hours ago, Kashi786 said:

I don't think that they could block the exchanges of the crypto currencies as the crypto currencies are being most prominent way of trading throughout the world. And i think if they do so, they may face a huge loss in their economy.

I agree with you, after all, this news is not yet certain as an Asian person. I only think this is only as a news that exaggerates the problem, maybe it is only in the South Korean country, but that's how the government blocks exchanged, even though the people of South Korea themselves become the majority of cryptocurrency users.  

I dont understand why people are surprised by news like this, please remember that the main goal of nakamoto in establishing cryptocurrency/bitcoin was to undermine and eventually abolish financial institutions like banks. Banks are an integral part of any nations economy and is very important to world governments. Government borrows from the world bank to finance their government and support their economies, so cryptocurrency is a threat to any government.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

Well that is a big blow to everyone in Korea associated with bitcoin. Since some of the governments have realised  that they cannot tame or control bitcoin, they must have decided to ban it before it gets out of hand. Its so sad to see this.

I have heard this news and it is sad news. I don't know what happened to Korea. This is obviously affecting users. Too bad

Bitcoin has to face a lot of difficulties in the past and still not seems to end. The new and latest drama coming from South Korea, They have been announced that there are some possibilities of shutting down all cryptocurrency exchanges. If this happens as they want, How this can be affected by Bitcoin and it's the price.

Capture.PNG

This is just the normal FUD propagated during Bitcoin bull period to get weaker hands to dump. This is at best a rumour as there's no official government communications to this effect

Yes, it seems to me that Korea truly limits all of this, so Bitcoin users are forced and compelled to do something very complicated.  Bitcoin will probably be an option, but first you have to go through the complicated things. Then things won't seem complicated. Thanks 

Really bad news for using cryptocurrency in South Korea. They will face many disadvantages as there are no exchangers. Thank you for sharing your important information with us.

South koria is very good county to bitcoan exchange.south koria is going block its very bad news to us.

This news circulating around the crypto world news and every platform.blocking the exchange is a very bad idea and lots of users of crypto in the korea will result the negative effect of this.

I think that this will not affect the price as much as if cryptocurrencies were banned in China, perhaps the price of cryptocurrencies will fall slightly (by 5-15%), but still then recover.

Due to so many reason South Korea could be going to do so in the near future. Money laundering can be really possible due to some limitations of crypto currencies. Most of the exchange sites still does not need KYC they find find the best environment there. 

• +1 1

It is bad news for crypto world ithink if southkoria ban exchange this is affect to bitcoin or crypto currencies.not only koria many countries banned crypto currency I hope crypto currency legalize worldwide.

They are going to make a big mistake by shutting down crypto exchanges. The exchanges in a country is a mark of peace. And also it holds unemployment in a country. There are many benefits of crypto didn't they know.!

• +2 1

South Korea is a crypto hotspot. In addition to being the third-largest Bitcoin market, it boasts of advanced IT systems. Banning exchanges would not only affect the country’s crypto scene but also the rest of the world. A likely scenario is Bitcoin and altcoin prices taking a hit.

• +3 1

On 10.02.2020 at 17:02, rjroshan said:

Capture.PNG

That is so bad, we all want to increase the. Number of the cryptootalk members, we actually donot know more about that, or why, but i think in future evry thing will be fine

• +1 1

Capture.PNG

I don't think that the Korean government can contain cryptoholders. They will just transfer their crypto to an anonymous account abroad.

• +1 1

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.