South Korea Going To Block Exchange - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

South Korea Going To Block Exchange

Bitcoin has to face a lot of difficulties in the past and still not seems to end. The new and latest drama coming from South Korea, They have been announced that there are some possibilities of shutting down all cryptocurrency exchanges. If this happens as they want, How this can be affected by Bitcoin and it's the price.

Capture.PNG

Not only Korea, many countries are very worried about cryptocurrency, many exchange sites have been closed in many countries, but I did not know that this exchange site was closed in Korea, I think that Korea will accept cryptocurrency and all the exchange sites closed. Open them again.

Edited by Sourovdeb890
mistake
  • Useful or interesting 1

Its aa very bad thing to hear .. but maybe Korea plan to make them own exchange or platform .. and sure they can't block crypto currenceis from the people

1 hour ago, rjroshan said:

Bitcoin has to face a lot of difficulties in the past and still not seems to end. The new and latest drama coming from South Korea, They have been announced that there are some possibilities of shutting down all cryptocurrency exchanges. If this happens as they want, How this can be affected by Bitcoin and it's the price.

Capture.PNG

While promoting Crypto and technology in country, those countries which ban or stop use of Cryptocurrency they will regret later when there will be revolution in payment and many countries accept it. Those who haven't will be weaker  economically

• Useful or interesting 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes crypto world affected more and may be price comes down. Now cryptocurrency have some issues and mostly country reject because it is  decentralized based. If user decrease then price decrease and crypto investor take loss.

Crypto currency work on the behalf of user.

• +1 2

I think the shut down of block exchange in south korea is a bad news for all the crypto lovers of south Korea. I hope this will not happen in other countries but good thing is that there is no affect on crypto market in other part of the world.

Not only the South Korea but I think that most of the countries  are not in the favour of the btc. Yeah i think that this make btc to face a lot of difficulties but i think that we should not lose hope and try to contribute in the favour of the btc so that it will be helpful for all of us.

2 hours ago, rjroshan said:

Capture.PNG

May be this is not true or they just wanna cause some fomo and decrease the price of bitcoin a little bit. I just really hope that this is not truth because it going to have negative impart in the price of bitcoin and the entire Crypto currency market.

• +1 1

11 minutes ago, Alamin256 said:

it I heard the bad news of that day really this kind of crypto sad news can directly affect the crypto users

Yeah this is a really bad new in general for the Crypto market at large because this kind of news can cause some dump in bitcoin which is not too good for the entire Crypto market at large.

7 minutes ago, ibrahimedogi said:

This is a bad news for South Korea, something must of gone wrong lately, for Government to have come up with this kind of wicked decision.

The big corporations that worked with cryptos to discuss with Government officials to allow individuals in this business in S.Korea to protect themselves and for good survival.

You don't have to worry your self at any given point in time because today is not the first time we are hearing about such development in different county but at the end of all the drama it will not still work.

Welcome with me
Sad and frustrating news for Bitcoin owners and traders, I do not understand yet why it is allowed to trade before and then a government official decides to close the trading platforms
However, the news remains uncertain, and we hope that the South Korean government will be positive

• +1 1

South Korea is trying to impose taxes on crypto traders and they want all exchanges to follow this new regulations, those who refuses will be shut down, that is all.

Capture.PNG

This will effect BTC not on large scale .They  are just following the china ,U.S and Russia crypto policies .They are gonna cut down the crypto in their country and make million of loss.

Capture.PNG

This will have a bad impact on crypto world. Prices could be dump but there is no need to worry as people or users of crypto world now become stronger than before they are now use to of these type of news. You will see after some time they will again permit to reopen exchanges.

Capture.PNG

I don't have listen any news like that. If a major thing happened in crypto world i always receive news from some telegram channels. You should post a link where is news have been posted. It could be true also and will effect bitcoin market as well.

• +3 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

This is a bad news and also I dont understand nothing because days ago I heard that South Korea adopted the cryptocurrency and they have created their own cryptocurrency and now I heard this news! confusion total!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Of course there will be an effect if the South Korean Going To Block Exchange If South Koreans sell all of their Bitcoin, of course the price of Bitcoin will drop dramatically, but if some of the South Koreans use foreign exchange, the impact of the decline in Bitcoin prices will only change slightly.

• +2 1

15 hours ago, rjroshan said:

Capture.PNG

Exchanges are means for local people to easily access crypto currencies like cashing in their fiat and converting it to any crypto currencies out there then vice versa. 

If this bridge will be close, many will be affected and it will also impact in crypto currencies. The users in South will surely decrease and that is how demand will be affected. 

Well, of course, it will be a big impact or it will affect the cryptocurrency industry as we know that one particular country will shut down all the exchange in their country and that will be fatal as a crypto currency will lose a big portion of investors. And there's a possibility that the price of the cryptocurrency will be affected also.

• +3 1

There are a lot of countries prohibited from using the platforms. I don't think this will affect the price of bitcoin, but it affects the investors who enter the country.

I think korea make its own block technologhy but if they made it is not best for the other crypto currencies.

I don't have so much information about this why the government is closing their exchanges. But I think their exchange is illegal. My country for digital exchange of assets must be registered in trade in the official marketing of commodities.

On 2/10/2020 at 11:02 PM, rjroshan said:

We should consider whether this will have a domino effect on other countries or not. If this happens, this will definitely affect the price of Bitcoins as demand falters.

On a more personal level from the Koreans, this might affect them if they decide to quickly exchange their crypto to fiat and vice versa.

The timing couldn't have been more perfect 😕  . Just when Bitcoin's halving is drawing near, governments are trying to tighten their leashes on their citizens.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Yes it seems that Korea does indeed limit all of this so that Bitcoin users are troubled and have to go through something very difficult. It is likely that Bitcoin will remain an option but must go through the hard stuff first.

Its very sad to hear about that because it is the best platform to learn and earn why people are taking it as a negative point . And it will take only 2 to 3 hours to post 30 comments . This is a great opportunity for students pocket money and helps to grow financial condition