Telegram App and crypto - Page 4 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sourovdeb890

Telegram App and crypto

Undoubtedly telegram is excellent for working with crypts, the bots, channels and groups are very helpful, in addition to having customer for pc

Hello, By my opinion, telegram is good application with good opportunities. Also it famous for crypto currency. I use telegram daily.

As everything has its good and bad things, being used for the world of cryptocurrencies is usually used to carry out scams, so you have to be very careful with what you do, but it is a very good application for the world of cryptocurrencies.

With the telegram chat group it makes it easier for us to see the progress given and we can also submit complaints to them with a quick response.

On 10/2/2020 at 21:50, Migo said:

Telegram es bueno y malo al mismo tiempo, porque no olvides que también está lleno de estafadores, quiero decir que si cometiste un error puedes ser víctima, pero en mi opinión creo que esta aplicación es buena para seguir algunos canales para ganar con ellos para no darlos, porque de esta manera puedes ser el más inteligente 

The use of Telegram has good and bad things, creating a telegram bot is relatively easy, even on YouTube you can find tutorials, that is why there are a large number of bots that are scam and that at the same time eliminate them.
Among the good things about Telegram we have its agility and it is easier to join communities on a topic of interest and get useful information.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Hello, I agree with some colleagues Telegram is a very good application full of bots to earn cryptos, but you have to look at it very carefully since it is full of scammers wanting to deceive people without regard
a big greeting to the whole community

Telegram is one of the best app for chatting . And you can join and find crypto airdrops with it but they are not real all time . But you can find real ones , and get profit.

Telegram is a nice App, but you have to be careful and avoid people who send you private msg, proposing fraudulent investments or bots, the important thing there is that you don't give your money to anyone and be wary with everything there, so that you don't have a bad experience.

Telegram is very nice for airdrop.many airdrop's completed tasks by telegram.so dlrs,yyfi,amepay of them.

And also in a telegram using a bot, you can earn traditional stablecoins and withdraw them to a cryptocurrency exchange wallet. So these are reliable channels for earning cryptocurrency.

For people who are in the cryptocurrency and trading market, the telegram app is essential, there some bots send us information about the price of different currencies.

Without a doubt it is one of the best, since it has many characteristics that WhatsApp does not allow and even more it is associated with cryptocurrencies, and in the same application they know that there are exchanges that are reliable, Telegram and Cryptocurrencies is the perfect relationship for people to know the potential of cryptocurrencies and that not everything is bad as some say

On 2/10/2020 at 10:22 AM, Sourovdeb890 said:

Already popular as the official group of Telegram cryptocurrency and Bot, any coin in Telegram has a support group where we get very easy help, and we get all kinds of updates from Telegram, and Telegram accounts and their services are great.

From my personal opinion telegram can offer you a lot of very big benefits such as mining bitcoins but it is quite strong to get a really legit bot, most of the telegram bots are created by scammers who have a great need to leave you without money just for 

Its personal benefit, that does not mean that there may be some telegram bots that really work but that is one or another bot, they are not all, my recommendation is that if you want to use telegram bots to mine bitcoins, look for a good application that is legal and 

that has many recommendations by real people. 

On 2/10/2020 at 10:22 AM, Sourovdeb890 said:

Already popular as the official group of Telegram cryptocurrency and Bot, any coin in Telegram has a support group where we get very easy help, and we get all kinds of updates from Telegram, and Telegram accounts and their services are great.

Like all telegram, it is an innovative app that can be easily interacted with in the world of cryptocurrencies, but consequently it is used to carry out various types of scams, therefore a preliminary investigation must be done so as not to waste time or even worse losing money.

بالنسبة لي التلغرام تطبيق جيد جدا حيث يمكنك مشاركة الاخبار و التوصل بكل جديد حول العملات الرقمية و الايردروبات و كذا الامواقع النصابة

كما انه سهل الاستعمال

But, my friend, unfortunately, with the spread of a large number of bots, the vast majority of them have become fraudulent. Do not pay. Do not trust too much such bots

Telegram is a very useful social network in its channels and crypto groups, there is a lot of useful information about crypto and legitimate sites, but you are also exposed to scammers taking advantage of you. I recommend ignoring those people who offer you to make investments in unknown sites, they are usually scams.

Thanks for the information for users who are starting in this world of cryptocurrencies, telegram is one of the biggest influences in me to earn ltc and dogecoin

The telegram application seems very good to me in particular, I can recommend it very well for the use of communications, but it is true that millions of users have also used it to scam and a handful of bots that exist that only make you wasting your time, I strongly advise that before investing in telegram channels you find out very well, even if it has more than a million members, I have heard that they are still scams, I do not know how to configure that, on the contrary I follow several channels of telegram that are very good and give useful information, but everything is to go testing.

Telegram lo uso mucho porque hay grupos de criptomonedas que hablan mucho sobre el tema de las criptomonedas y sí aprendo mucho sobre las criptomonedas.

Telegram application is very important in crypto, because it can accommodate many members in one group, so every project will be easier to unite the community and besides that the application is also light.

the telegram application I like very much I use it is good to obtain precise information although it is also necessary to emphasize that many swindlers who pretend to be administrators abound

the telegram application I like very much I use it is good to obtain precise information although it is also necessary to emphasize that many swindlers who pretend to be administrators abound