Telegram App and crypto - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sourovdeb890

Telegram App and crypto

Already popular as the official group of Telegram cryptocurrency and Bot, any coin in Telegram has a support group where we get very easy help, and we get all kinds of updates from Telegram, and Telegram accounts and their services are great.

Telegram is good and bad in the same time, because don't forget that he is full of scammers too, I mean if you made one mistake you can be victim, but in my opinion I think this app is good to follow some channels to earn from them not to give them, because in this way you can be the smarter 

• Useful or interesting 1

I suggest you not to invest any amount with this app. It is very good app but full of scammers.  You can try to earn coin and used to connect with your friend with it.

Yes telegram and crypto has many connections not only crypto telegram is the best platform to promote any site or any application. Even I knew about cryptotalk from telegram. I suggest not to trade through unlisted platforms. Else its just a matter of time till you became thevictim. 

The goal of the Telegram Company is to create an easy-to-use encryption currency by its users, and at the same time create a very great competition currency for Telegram users

Oh, I use Telegram for tracking purposes. and I do not trust to invest or send my money into it. I'm just a little bit afraid of fraud. I use it for the right purpose and it is good.

Hey, account switching is not as easy as in Telegram. I think, like workspaces, you should list all accounts vertically in the sidebar and a user should be able to switch the account in a single click. I hope you don't die like Bettergram I use previously and live forever  Best.

Now a days Telegram application become so famous for cryptocurrency. because most of the new Airdrop use Telegram platform for distribution few coins to common people. as a crypto telegram become so famous for cryptocurrency.

Now, crypto trading is coming to Telegram, a messaging app which boasts more than 300 million users around the world, via bitcoin and cryptocurrency wallet provider Button Wallet. ... AnyTelegram user can activate Button'sTelegram Open Network wallet and receive the 6.6 testnet grams on the account

I do not advise you to invest and do not have a problem in this application because it contains a very large number of scammers who exploit you and waste your time

Telegram is a great platform if you want to join tons of crypto communit, but also dangerous at the same time. Because you either can get scammed or hacked in there. So, always try to never let your guard down inside telegram platform.

Making a Telegram Account is Easy It's Just a Phone Number Needed This is very bad as many fraudulent users use telegram daily

The encrypted messaging startup Telegram is the latest company to get in on the blockchain and digital currency craze. According to a report by Tech Crunch, Telegram plans to launch its own blockchain platform as well as a native cryptocurrency which can be used for payments within the chat app.

Both things have a good and bad side where telegram is not different but I think there bad things is much more than good I mean there huge scammer you just need to mistake one thing you will be scammed but overall telegram is quite good.

I know the Telegram App, and I also like Telegram, I have a lot of great information thanks to Telegram. , and my only purpose is to follow and read the news here

This application is really good but unfortunately it has become full of scammers, especially telegram and mining bots are just scams I have become afraid to use this application unfortunately

I am here to help everyone 👨‍💻

If you liked my posts, you can encourage me by giving me a good reputation 💙💙

the telegram application is very good indeed, all of its features are very useful. But there we cannot hope to produce crypto, except to share other things.

l will share with you an app that you can earn a little money on by doing a little app.

It to give advices and main purpose is to gain knowledge..

On 2/10/2020 at 7:52 PM, Sourovdeb890 said:

Already popular as the official group of Telegram cryptocurrency and Bot, any coin in Telegram has a support group where we get very easy help, and we get all kinds of updates from Telegram, and Telegram accounts and their services are great.

Yes telegram is the very famous for crypto currency. There are many people follow the telegram for crypto currency. They gain their knowledge on telegram.

8 hours ago, nhshakib64 said:

telegram is good and bad at the same time, don't forget that he too full of scammers to earn from them for not giving them, because in this way you can be smarter it will be much better

They are not the only ones we are earning and the telegram is not bad

Telegram is good for some work and also bad for some work .because there is lots of fake work on telegram that does not give payment. 

message is constructive for steady but single if you are an adequate amount of to evaluate belongings properly. But you will meet scammers everywhere. I advocate not to trade through unlisted platforms.Telegram is skillful and guilty in the invariable time, for the reason that don't overlook that he is stuffed of scammers too, I insinuate if you ended one misunderstand you bottle be victim, but in my belief I imagine this app is advantageous to follow some channels to earn from them not to undertake them

Telegram is useful for dependable but lone if you are an adequate amount to examine things properly. But you will mug scammers everywhere. I call to mind not to trade through unlisted platforms

what do really want to know? that's true that telegram has great service compair to any social platform like twitter,facebook