Microsoft Bitcoin Miner - Page 3 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Art

Microsoft Bitcoin Miner

36 minutes ago, WayOut said:

What does cloud mining have to do with it? I understood from the topic that mining comes from the mobile and PC user who downloaded the application! That is, while the user is waiting for his payment, he will already age 🙂

Hahahaha!!! That is so funny "he will already age" while waiting on his earned payments. Actually, the payments do go to your wallet within 2 weeks if you are allowing the application to work, at least, 8 hours daily.  Here's a screenshot of my Bitcoin Miner account. It is now 12:05 pm (EST), October, 16, 2019. Tomorrow, I will post another screenshot of my balance just to prove that I'm not aging, waiting patiently for by earnings😎.

image.thumb.png.e017544c737bb4ef88833e93267a4ad8.png

2 hours ago, Mathers said:

Please be sure to share your experience after using it for while, I will like to also try it out.

Here a screenshot of account. So far, I have 1682 sat. By tomorrow after, I should be somewhere close to 2000 sat. I hope this helps. I work this system as a part-time miner cause I don't go to bed leaving my computer on.image.thumb.png.9967ac53935ac63cfc422f69e213c6c8.png

11 hours ago, Art said:

If I understood what your saying correctly, I have personally checked out and downloaded the Bitcoin Miner unto my desktop for a couple of months now. I'm just sharing information. Also, I have shared a way in which a person can earn free bitcoin by using the Bitcoin Miner, which can be downloaded from the Microsoft App store. Again, for the records, I'm confirming that the Bitcoin Miner is not owned by Microsoft.

I totally agree with you. All you need is to replace your mining time with some writing and typing of comments time, and you will surely be earning some free bitcoin.😉

during my 10mins breaktime in the morning and 30 mins in the afernoon i make a habbit to to comment and post here atleast 10 post and i buy my ayment to dogecoin

What mobile phones can avail this mining app?

I have low specs of mobile phone and desktop..it ok for this and how many get per day in minng thru bitcoin miner?

5 minutes ago, Thefighter said:

5000 satoshi is a very low amount of bitcoin and it is worth under $0.5. Why of you think it takes a couple months to mine that? No one would ever use this program if that would happen 

Because it promises BTC mining, which is highly unprofitable compared to altcoin mining. AFAIK this miner dates back to 2015, most of the mining algos using CPU are mined by ASICs now.

Edited by geezer

14 hours ago, Art said:

Hahahaha!!! That is so funny "he will already age" while waiting on his earned payments. Actually, the payments do go to your wallet within 2 weeks if you are allowing the application to work, at least, 8 hours daily.  Here's a screenshot of my Bitcoin Miner account. It is now 12:05 pm (EST), October, 16, 2019. Tomorrow, I will post another screenshot of my balance just to prove that I'm not aging, waiting patiently for by earnings😎.

image.thumb.png.e017544c737bb4ef88833e93267a4ad8.png

Here a screenshot of account. So far, I have 1682 sat. By tomorrow after, I should be somewhere close to 2000 sat. I hope this helps. I work this system as a part-time miner cause I don't go to bed leaving my computer on.image.thumb.png.9967ac53935ac63cfc422f69e213c6c8.png

So, you get 8000 satoshi in 2 weeks? About 70 cents? And what equipment does this miner use cpu, gpu? Ate a graphics card, how much does it load it?

50 minutes ago, Thefighter said:

Even if you use the worst PC you can, earning 8000 satoshi in 2 weeks is definitely not profitable. I'm 100% sure you can get more than that if you claim from faucets for only 1 week. 

his is exactly what I am talking about. It is not just not profitable, it also spoils your PC or mobile. This is a penny compared to normal production on equipment adapted to such conditions.

7 hours ago, WayOut said:

So, you get 8000 satoshi in 2 weeks? About 70 cents? And what equipment does this miner use cpu, gpu? Ate a graphics card, how much does it load it?

It is done on my laptop. As I have mentioned before, the payment is small but it adds up, and still better than not doing anything. Guess what? It's free.

2 hours ago, Thefighter said:

Even if you use the worst PC you can, earning 8000 satoshi in 2 weeks is definitely not profitable. I'm 100% sure you can get more than that if you claim from faucets for only 1 week. 

What do you mean by "claim from faucets?" That is something I'll interested to learn about.

1 hour ago, WayOut said:

his is exactly what I am talking about. It is not just not profitable, it also spoils your PC or mobile. This is a penny compared to normal production on equipment adapted to such conditions.

My friend, maybe I am still a novice, but how does an app spoil my PC when it functions just like any other apps on my computer? 

34 minutes ago, Art said:

It is done on my laptop. As I have mentioned before, the payment is small but it adds up, and still better than not doing anything. Guess what? It's free.

What do you mean by "claim from faucets?" That is something I'll interested to learn about.

My friend, maybe I am still a novice, but how does an app spoil my PC when it functions just like any other apps on my computer? 

This is not free! These are the pennies that eat the power of your laptop! What devices does this miner use did you watch? Graphics card processor? How much does it load your laptop?

Has anyone tried this miner? And how is it. Is it a real Microsoft product or just a third party program on the store? I cant belive its from microsoft

1 hour ago, nameste said:

Has anyone tried this miner? And how is it. Is it a real Microsoft product or just a third party program on the store? I cant belive its from microsoft

Yeah bro, some people on this topics has tried the Microsoft Bitcoin Miner but most people say it's has low earnings potential, and m personal views it that it's a good added income stream while you chat here on your laptop or mobile. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

On 10/20/2019 at 9:58 AM, martmobi said:

Yeah bro, some people on this topics has tried the Microsoft Bitcoin Miner but most people say it's has low earnings potential, and m personal views it that it's a good added income stream while you chat here on your laptop or mobile. 

That is what I am doing now. I know it is a small return but it will add up in the long run. It does not hurt to earn some free BTC.

2 hours ago, Sulaiman said:

You can give some proof? some Tx id withdrawl. because so many proggram mining on window have some virus inside proggram. so it's better to use a mining program that is already proven and trusted.

If you go through the previous chats, you will see that I have posted my account, without block-out any info, of what I am earning and doing with the Bitcoin miner program. It is not a scam. It is legit. 

5 minutes ago, mando7 said:

Yes, a good application with profits and a lot of work done to reap Bitcoin and is an honest application and works easily and conveniently must beautify the application for everyone

I am so happy to have someone to verify that the Bitcoin Miner is not a scam and you can really earn some BTC from it. Just try it guys.

1 minute ago, John11 said:

Does this app do anything wrong to your mobile phone? I know this type of apps do not use the power of your processor to mine so it does not damage it but I'm just asking to be sure. 

Just like you, I'm not so sure about the mobile phone usage. But if anyone out there who has downloaded the Bitcoin Miner on your mobile phones, Does it hurt your phone?

On 10.10.2019 at 18:34, Slavi said:

it’s clear that when you turn off the computer and the miner turns off, I’m talking about when the computer is not working in normal mode, and in mining mode it consumes more electricity, respectively, and you will have to pay more

ahah, you think that the miner does not cause damage to your PC, but it’s not! At that time, when the processor should receive unloading, it does not do this, but it always works hard! And it can not be unloaded, for example, to reset the temperature. The PC is not designed for such loads. Thermal grease between the chip and the heatsink burns out faster and the shelf life of the processor decreases due to excess temperature!

On 10/10/2019 at 5:03 AM, Art said:

Download the Bitcoin Miner from the Microsoft App store on your desktop or phones and earn FREE BTC. It is a "Mining Pool (BETA) for Bitcoin Miner Users. Features: - Superior earnings - Fast low-variance mining for mobile phones and everyday PCs, and Automatic payouts - Payouts every week to accounts with at least 5000 Satoshis."

Do not waste your source in this low payout stuff 🙂 
It is very less not even worth half a dollar. Just omit it and try some other stuff 🙂

22 hours ago, Art said:

That is what I am doing now. I know it is a small return but it will add up in the long run. It does not hurt to earn some free BTC.

If you go through the previous chats, you will see that I have posted my account, without block-out any info, of what I am earning and doing with the Bitcoin miner program. It is not a scam. It is legit. 

It's all good my friend, i personal wish us all the best in the future, in great health and wealth... Best regards 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

Title of this topic is completely misleading as it's not a miner from Microsoft at all, It's just an application in Microsoft store from a third party company

With the present cost of cryptocurrency transactions that are paid to miners it could take a longer duration for someone to risk his or her system to mine the coin. Assuming there is fault in the system, one had not realized the income to get a replacement. Hence, the payout is not good enough.

It is strange that this topic is still alive, we have already decided that this is complete shit and brings a penny while it kills your PC or Laptop. He can earn you a candy, but burn an expensive processor.

On 10/10/2019 at 2:33 AM, Art said:

Download the Bitcoin Miner from the Microsoft App store on your desktop or phones and earn FREE BTC. It is a "Mining Pool (BETA) for Bitcoin Miner Users. Features: - Superior earnings - Fast low-variance mining for mobile phones and everyday PCs, and Automatic payouts - Payouts every week to accounts with at least 5000 Satoshis."

How can you do mining week because of 5000 satoshis and you destroy your $600 computer because of 5000 satoshis. Stop doing it this is only my advice for you.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

But you should have a computer which is capable of mining, you can not mine cryptocurrencies on computer is not designed for such things, and how much will take you really to collect so impressive amount???or just some Satoshis??? 

On 10/10/2019 at 2:33 AM, Art said:

It is not Microsoft bitcoin miner but it is software found in Microsoft store which you will install it to your desktop and start mining using your computing power but it is not profitable actually so I do not recommend to use it.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

i dont microsoft has any official miners. the peoples has developed  a miner and posted it to microsoft store.

On 10/10/2019 at 11:32 AM, Adel said:

My friend .. The era of mining through personal computers has ended, and mining by mobile phone is considered unprofitable work and will lead to the loss of the device and destroy it completely as soon as possible.
It was easy to mine the Monroe coin a few months ago by PC
But it has also become difficult

Oh thanks a lot for this information, I am newbie here and I actually want to know how to mine BTC and try it on my own. But now i saw this and I understand it very clearly so now I don't want to try it anymore.

5000 satoshi is the minimum, that's nice i will see that if i can mine any Satoshi because i don't and didn't like and use those mine any more

are you kidding? Mobile application for bitcoin mining with Superior earnings??!!! It's a joke no doubt !!! Bitcoin mining needs huge hardware and expensive equipment, of course there are applications and programs for mining bitcoin on mobile and computer, but you will reap them only damage to your devices with very little Satoshi.