What Do You Do With Your Earning - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

What Do You Do With Your Earning

My mother has told me that she can no longer afford my education, I also realize that she is right and that I will complete my education with whatever I earn from here.

On 2/10/2020 at 7:06 PM, rjroshan said:

After completing your first successful 100 posts you can earn a maximum up to 900k satoshi per month with this forum. This is a good amount of income while Bitcoin price increases. Do you have any plan that how to grow these earnings with the Yobit platform.

I have no special plans just with my 40% earnings for my home expensive and remaining 60% earnings invest in crypto market for more growth of my earnings. 

hey mate ! intreasting question. i will make the following things :

• a) Set money aside in an emergency savings fund. ...
  • b) Pay off student loan debt. ...
  • c) Mortgage. ...
  • d) Pay off credit card balance. ...
  • e) Retirement fund. ...
  • f) Sometimes, spending the money is a good idea.

According to me  This forum will pay you for 30 posts, you get 1000 sotashi for each post. 1000x30 = 30000. You are able to earn 30000 Satoshi every day...............and i want to save this money for my cousin marriage because i want to get an expensive dress for my cousin marriage 😜.......................... 

• Useful or interesting 1

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

I have no such plan, but I can use my earned money for various tasks, such as studying and using this money in my daily work.

I really wanna save some money . As I'm a student its really hard to save money .But I think the money from crypto talk gonna help me to save it as it is free and extra money.

I keep them to reach my target then i will trade them for a month then i will withdraw. I want to earn more so that i can open my IT office with crypto here in my street.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I am new here and i am going to create 100 posts for start my earning

when my earning is started i need some courses fee to do that and my 1st priority to complete that courses as so ass possible 

I have planned already that are the money I will getting from here I will put it on the trading that will help me more to know about the trading marketing how it going on and it's often down fluctuating rates and their about coins rates many other things are there that will help me to know about marketing the community giving us the chance to work here and be a part of this growing organisation

What Do You Do With Your Earning? After i got my earning in this forum i'm planning to buy a new keyboard and mouse to use everyday to type faster in this forum.

I am a graduate without employment so I use my earnings from crypto  for my business and also spend some on myself to earn a living.

I am a graduate without employment so I use my earnings from crypto  for my business and also spend some on myself to earn a living.

while I earn an adequate amount from this position I will undeniably invest in yobit to raise my revenue. The most excellent device about this platform is that it introduces me to Yabit

Well, good question. I use my Cryptotalk earning as my pocket money. All though it's not a big amount that we can earn in a single day from here, It's enough for my pocket money.

I’m a student. So I need to earn for continuing my farther study. I’m also new in crypto currency world. So if I get money I can bear my own expenses by my own without depending others.

i am construction furnish with my balance for the reason that i will set off trading as i will flourishing turn into a money from here.make about compare of bitcoin now.who are investment my opinion go now  for the reason that rate will chuck now.

With my earning I want to purchase dresses for my cousin marriage because I want to purchase beautiful dresses for his marriage......,.............

On 2/10/2020 at 8:06 PM, rjroshan said:

After completing your first successful 100 posts you can earn a maximum up to 900k satoshi per month with this forum. This is a good amount of income while Bitcoin price increases. Do you have any plan that how to grow these earnings with the Yobit platform.

i am a student.The money earned from this forum helps a lot in conducting my studies. I am now absolutely confident on the earnings of this forum. 

On 2/10/2020 at 3:06 PM, rjroshan said:

Currently I do not know, but I bought some of the yoda coin with the first profits I got from the forum and I will buy more after that I will continue in other currencies so that I have a fabricated profit from the other I still wait for the emergence of the latest news about currencies that are developing or looking to create a project New special

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I am a beginner here, I have almost completed my 100 posts. After my 100 posts I have to do 30 posts daily to earn money. I think after earning money I can invest in trading in cryptocurrency from which I may earn a profit. 

The best idea is to seize this opportunity and earn the maximum amount of money that allows us, for my part I want to invest in sports trading seems to me a way to make a lot of money

This is a groovy sum of revenue despite the fact that the set a price of bitcoin is disappearing up. perform you enclose devices on the manner to lump this sales by the use of the Yobit platform After last your to begin with a attack 100 posts you will earn a for the most part of 900k satoshi constant with month in this forum

I earned the good quantity of BTC from this forum.Per day 30K satoshis and 900k satoshis per month. This amount of BTC is really the good source of earnings for us. I keep this amount in the wallet until the halvening events which is scheduled to commence in the coming may. 

I prefer to trade Bitcoin acquired via the L platform yobit And increase profits, but this matter requires experience

I'm collecting my earnings together so that I can sell them when the prices are high and the strategy I use and I believe it always makes a difference for me no matter the situation. Thank You. Happy Posting.

I still don't have any withdrawal but when I do the only thing I would do is to stack as much as possible into my wallet and then buy some altcoins which are still undervalued. That's all for now!