What Do You Do With Your Earning - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

What Do You Do With Your Earning

On 2/10/2020 at 9:06 PM, rjroshan said:

After completing your first successful 100 posts you can earn a maximum up to 900k satoshi per month with this forum. This is a good amount of income while Bitcoin price increases. Do you have any plan that how to grow these earnings with the Yobit platform.

That will be wonderful if I finally get that much from this site. I think I will buy a new gadget for faster internet access. The rest I save in crypto currency (in exchange) for future needs. 

On 2/10/2020 at 10:06 PM, rjroshan said:

After completing your first successful 100 posts you can earn a maximum up to 900k satoshi per month with this forum. This is a good amount of income while Bitcoin price increases. Do you have any plan that how to grow these earnings with the Yobit platform.

Don't really have much of a plan. It may just be store there for a long time.

I want to see bitcoin grow more in the next years to come.

Maybe when it will be $100k per bitcoin then I might withdrew it.

But for now, it will be like my savings.

On 2/10/2020 at 8:05 PM, JoeDavid said:

I am collecting my earning together so that I can sell them later when the prices are high and that the strategy I use and I believe it's always making a difference for me always no matter the circumstances 

I see eye to eye with you in this matter and I was also thinking same about that being a student i am saving this money to pay my dues and support my educational career and it is helping me alot.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/10/2020 at 3:06 PM, rjroshan said:

i exchange them on yobit in coins for a long term hold, like ethereum. and that's all, i just invest them and i hope that coins will grow in future to make some profits

No i didn't have made any plan to increase my earned bitcoins on yobit. Instead that I'm withdrawing those bitcoins after exchanging it using wazirx wallet. Kim getting paid twice  per week for which I'm getting money directly into my bank account. Thank you.

Instead that I'm withdrawing those bitcoins after exchanging it using wazirx wallet.No i didn't have made any plan to increase my earned bitcoins on yobit. Kim getting paid twice  per week for which I'm getting money directly into my bank account. Thank you.

It is a big help especially for my family.I am keeping them for something big i want to buy. I get extra earnings out of participating here in the forum.

I put my earnings to my yobit wallet I do not know what to do next.I want research more here to get more knowledge,And to know what is the best thing to do.

Yes I have a plan but not now because  I need money to my needs so if i got my earning here, I sell it in XRP and withdraw it immediately  through yobit and converted it into fiat money. 

On 2/10/2020 at 3:06 PM, rjroshan said:

I invest every satochi in altcoins at the moment. I'm trying to create a killer portfolio that is going to make me wealthy. I have invested mainly in Enjin so far.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Well, im collecting my profit here in this forum weekly because i have many expenses to be paid like to buy some needs in my studying because im still a student and also to my daily allowances.

I am a new member and I  have not received any payment yet I am a student and i will use this earning in fulfilling my university expenses , it will serve as pocket money for me, A gift by me to me, hehe

I will start trading immediately after i recieve profit if i find price is high if not i will keep it up until that time and keep moniter prices so i do that immediately 

Yes what iam doing with my earning . After daily task done i transferred my coin into wallet and covert them to the local currency which fullfil my daily needs .it is vary usefull for me.thanks crypto talk.

Yes I hope I do business with my earnings.  Because I think trading is the best option for raising money.  That is why I will trade with them. Please tell me a little about what I do if I want to trade with them.

You have asked a very good question with what we can earn from here I hope I will invest and earn more to earn more.  And with the money I earn from it, I will spend my gold on my clothes

I am newbies in this forum . I have not been able to complete my 100 post yet . When I complete hundred post and earn from this site. I will use it for my studies.

Yeah,i do trade it in yobit and hold some bitcoin to be ready for the upcoming halving.

900k satoshis per month is a good earnings which you can use to trade and make it bigger.

After completing the 100 posts then, the earning point will start and in one month we could earn much money. With this money we complete our daily base need.So, this will make our life happily. And by earning much more money i will start a goal that will best my future life.

I used most of my earing in buying and selling items in online games or trade them to make more money its just great and this platforum is also very great for learning and making money.

Hello everyone, I am a college student and we have a lot of expenses to pay. Since I always use my phone wherever I go this crypto made me realize that why not use it with a purpose. And since I'm a beginner my goal is to finish the 100 posts so that I can start earning my money and I will use it to pay my school expenses on my own. 

I recently joined here in crypto. Still working to finish my first 100 post. But when i earn i can now help my family with our financial problems like paying electric bills, buying medication for my mother and for some of my needs.

Well, I am still a student so that my earnings here are going to be my allowance in school. I'm also a gamer so that I have a plan too to earn some of my earnings in game's skins. Let's make this community more effective for our future members here. 🙂

I have planned to buy few coins using this earning and i will hold them for 5 to 10 years untill they give me a good profit, and than I will use the earning as my pocket money as i am a student...!!! So keep on earning...!!!

Yeah one can earn a good income of about 900k Satoshi per month depending on how committed they were and after earning this as for me I would rather keep it in my wallet and make more cause im scared of investing due to scams I went through when I was a bigner.. but i think one can grow their earned Satoshi in yobit exchange using the invest box feature

Dear friend 

Cryptotalk work vary easy and i get vary big profit. Fast i complete my tusk 100 post.after 100 post i get profit per day by BTC coin. This is big profit for us. Please shayer your experience 

Thanks