What Do You Do With Your Earning - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

What Do You Do With Your Earning

I have never really thought about it. I just collect my bitcoins and pile them up and then withdraw them from my main wallet to my fiat currency. 

We can do many types of the things due to the earning of the crypto talk which is for earning money by this student has a earning capability. 

• +5 1

as still a student and I know it will really help me in solving my day to day school needs. Having such amount in a month's time is really a good money. 

• +5 1

Good question, even if I don't have 100 posts yet, I will use it for trading, it is my passion since a long time, I will fight to achieve my goals.

My plan on my earnings right now is to keep it till Bitcoin reach its highest value.and I'm going to sell it after that.lll convert 50% to fiat and the remaining 50% I'll convert it to stable coins and I'm going reinvest it once Bitcoin price drop it's value.

8 hours ago, rjroshan said:

After completing your first successful 100 posts you can earn a maximum up to 900k satoshi per month with this forum. This is a good amount of income while Bitcoin price increases. Do you have any plan that how to grow these earnings with the Yobit platform.

Well, I've never thought of the earnings from the forum that much but with the help of this forum trading Yoda coin, I'm sure I'll make more than 900k Satoshi in a month from Yobit. I trade with the Bitcoin I got from this campaign setting it as trade capital

Yes, this quantity is good. I trade on the platform with the amount I get and make more profits. I also convert some of them into money in order to buy some products.

After completing your first successful 100 posts you can earn a maximum up to 900k satoshi per month with this forum. This is a good amount of income while Bitcoin price increases. Do you have any plan that how to grow these earnings with the Yobit platform.

Maybe we can also spare our income in this cryptotalk campaign and buy some good coins on yobit exchange for future investment. In that way we could earn some in the future.

You can keep your earnings I mean hold them although you can trade or invest in yobit if you want also you can exchange another currency any way price increases such as you say so why not to hold or invest in end it is up you let us know what people suggest 

Edited by Nohaaa

For me now I am just holding my earnings ! I want to make my first capital ! and then I will try to trade it ! but maybe I will invest them with Yobit one day !

9 hours ago, rjroshan said:

I think, if you have the ability, you better use it to trade at least passive trading with USD, you sell when the price of Bitcoin goes up, and buy when bitcoin goes down,

In this case if i will earn many/much coins i will tell my friends/love ones to take sometime to be in this org. And i will study also the trading strategy  to get more coins and help those in need..

My plans with my earning is to trade it with ripple so that I can save money from transaction fees since withdrawing bitcoin directly is really expensive. Once I already transferred my ripple to my wallet, I will convert it back to bitcoin and then I will hold it and sell it when the bull run comes. I will use my profit to invest in other coins and to buy the things I want.

I keep it for now, Depending on market condition and my needs but mainly i trade it and invest it on yobit investbox sometimes also i convert it to fiat with other income from another campaign when i need something, How about you guys?

I do nothing now but When i will have 100usd  i trade with my profit now just i learn how to trade and i earn money to star trade.

I'm a mobile legends gamer here, so I want to buy new skins there. Good thing I have friends that convinced me to work here by writing posts and you can earn here by the number of post you make in one day. 

10 hours ago, rjroshan said:

I get the money I use for emergency savings when I don't have money, then I will hold it until there is a need.

10 hours ago, rjroshan said:

My suggestion to increase your earnings in yobit platform is you need to do the trading because that is the other way of growing the cryptocurrencies you have or you have to try the investment. Also there is a free crypto coins in yobit platform that daily refresh after you claim it today.

My plans is just to have it as a support with some finances especially my younger sister is now in school and I can really help in terms of buying what she needs just like school supplies.  In that way I can make her happy.

Good question friend I have purchased some yoda coins. I do trading with the earnings. I am new in the crypto world and want to increase my earnings with trading let's see  how much I will successful.

Helow, good day, When I earn bitcoin, I just save it to earn more in a trading platform, dont convert it to money yet because it increases its value yearly, maybe if you need it emergency then thats the time, if not save it for the future, because Bitcoin in the future of cryptocurrency, that is only my opinion, or you can do what you want with it. Thanks and have a nice day!

Well,  i will trade my bitcoin in Yobit Exchange and i will try those tips and knowlwdge i learn here in forum.  

Because i need experience also to learn more about cryptocurrency trading.  

Well, in the current time I am not hiding anything in my wallet, every time I get my earnings I will convert them to usd and withdraw them to my bank, and I have who will buy them from me with my local currency, so I am using them in my real life because honestly I have some financial problems