New contest for $2500!! 50 prizes!!! - Page 3 - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ola

New contest for $2500!! 50 prizes!!!

Thank you friend for the information even if I am very late but thank you very much I am grateful for the information

The truth is that I don't like that kind of airdrops, I prefer those that pay yes or yes, that being lucky does not go with me although I recently won a dogdeficoin contest lol.

I was late for this post, however this type of airdrop is misleading because having a capital trapped until the draw is made implies that you can lose the draw and then when the draw is given, the price of the currency plummets and probably It cannot be sold on time and the invested capital will not be recovered, but if I admit that the airdrop is well documented, thanks for the post.

• +1 1

good day
What a good publication and how well explained that this is, it is a pity that at this moment there is no balance to buy those tokens and power
SLs

Edited by orejamordda