New contest for $2500!! 50 prizes!!! - Page 2 - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ola

New contest for $2500!! 50 prizes!!!

48 minutes ago, Shaza Ahmad said:

1) Cryptotalk username: Shaza Ahmad
2) Cryptotalk profile link: https://cryptotalk.org/profile/139220-shaza-ahmad/
3) ERC-20 adress: 0x290D5Bb4E215f3D0A9422378AbAee74456553E0A
4) a screenshot of the purchase on the stock exchange in Your account: https://prnt.sc/r6xcw4

Please show a screenshot of the purchase of tokens, not your balance. Thanks)

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Captain Karim said:

I made a mistake in my ethereum address, I put the an exchange address and then tried to modify the post but I couldn't, so I deleted the previous post and posted a new post, please this is my information. thanks

1) Cryptotalk username: Captain Karim
2) Cryptotalk profile link: https://cryptotalk.org/profile/209572-captain-karim/
3) ERC-20 adress: 0xe550D6Fba435dEdc1DF9B3A337A56e0E25683c7A
4) a screenshot of the purchase on the stock exchange in My account: https://prnt.sc/r6vphn

@Captain Karim

https://etherscan.io/search?f=0&q=0xe550D6Fba435dEdc1DF9B3A337A56e0E25683c

image.png.a9d0686742274b909ab632ef5b7e4318.png

Биржа COIN-GALAXY   BINAR WEBTOKENPROFIT   PROFITBOT                                                                                             CRYPTO-ACCELERATOR   GOLDEN RATIO. NUMBER ONE  My telegram @Olusick                                                    

Dear participants of the contest, I would like to remind you all that tokens must be stored in the ERC-20 wallet, NOT in the exchange wallet.

@Shaza Ahmad

Edited by epidemia
  • Useful or interesting 3

10 minutes ago, Ola said:

I'm sorry I made a wallet on the WTP site and this address that I got, should I change the wallet address? and
I'm going to make a new post to include a screenshot of the purchase order instead of the wallet, I apologize for any inconvenience.

1.png

4 minutes ago, Captain Karim said:

I'm sorry I made a wallet on the WTP site and this address that I got, should I change the wallet address? and
I'm going to make a new post to include a screenshot of the purchase order instead of the wallet, I apologize for any inconvenience.

1.png

Make a new post and fill out the form again, I will delete the old entry in the table.

Биржа COIN-GALAXY   BINAR WEBTOKENPROFIT   PROFITBOT                                                                                             CRYPTO-ACCELERATOR   GOLDEN RATIO. NUMBER ONE  My telegram @Olusick                                                    

1 hour ago, Shaza Ahmad said:

1) Cryptotalk username: Shaza Ahmad
2) Cryptotalk profile link: https://cryptotalk.org/profile/139220-shaza-ahmad/
3) ERC-20 adress: 0x290D5Bb4E215f3D0A9422378AbAee74456553E0A
4) a screenshot of the purchase on the stock exchange in Your account: https://prnt.sc/r6xcw4

We can’t found WTP on your ERC-20 address . According to the rules of the competition you need send WTP on your wallet and hold them before the end of the competition . Pleas send your WTP to your ERC-20 address or you will be disqualify 

B30CA60A-5B84-482F-B7A8-DE79E8B7E73D.jpeg.5ce4ef08cf536dc1b19659540ad72afa.jpeg

Great abundance to get, yet I don't know is this genuine or some trick. Individuals frequently talk about it however I don't think so. So we will likewise take a stab at some other event, by the path a debt of gratitude is in order for your data.

• +1 1

26 minutes ago, Ola said:

Make a new post and fill out the form again, I will delete the old entry in the table.

It is done, I hope I did everything right this time, thank you

2 hours ago, epidemia said:

Please show a screenshot of the purchase of tokens, not your balance. Thanks)

Sorry, this is a screenshot of the purchase, https://prnt.sc/r706au
how can I update my information?

2 hours ago, epidemia said:

Dear participants of the contest, I would like to remind you all that tokens must be stored in the ERC-20 wallet, NOT in the exchange wallet.

Thank you, I did not notice this point. I have withdrawn WTP to my ERC20 wallet
Is everything okay now?

1 hour ago, mikamoka said:

We can’t found WTP on your ERC-20 address . According to the rules of the competition you need send WTP on your wallet and hold them before the end of the competition . Pleas send your WTP to your ERC-20 address or you will be disqualify 

I did not notice this point. I have withdrawn WTP to my ERC20 wallet
Is everything okay now? thank you.

On 2/10/2020 at 7:12 PM, epidemia said:

Great news! This is a very good competition for the whole of our community, we need to invite such projects more, then it will be several times more fun to communicate here))

Bro but I have not so much money yet to buy there tokens. So it can be useless for me.

14 hours ago, mikamoka said:

@mikamoka
Please I have withdrawn WTP to my wallet and have posted proof of purchase in a previous comment but I do not see that I have a Ticket in the table

@Ola

16 hours ago, Shaza Ahmad said:

Sorry, this is a screenshot of the purchase, https://prnt.sc/r706au
how can I update my information?

Please I have withdrawn WTP to my wallet and have posted proof of purchase in a previous comment but I do not see that I have a Ticket in the table

Dear participants, due to the need to process a large amount of information and to avoid misunderstandings and errors, the draw has been postponed to WEDNESDAY, February 26, 19:00 Moscow time.

Link to this entry:

https://live.myownconference.ru/zhbm-wnbm-lnse-evtx

And slow progress is not the difference between saving something and we are focusing on making a difference in a big way, with which we will all be aware that slow deployments are an activity involved in all of this.

https://yobit.net/ru/investbox/

New investment plan added!
Coin: WTP
Percent: 0.7%
Period: Daily
Min: 2000
Max: 20000
Action: NO

https://t.me/webtokenpay/657

👍🚀❤️
Congratulations to the winners of the draw
WE RAFFLED off $ 2,500 among users of the Cryptotalk forum

1  Ghetto workout  247
2  besh_serg  258
3  mikamoka  411
4  suerte2  798
5  Ursa  667
6  marvit  186
7  Wiseman  4
8  Golotvina  223
9  eoneray  147
10  Oleg_piter78  587
11  ua4wea  950
12  ValentinaNemgirova  559
13  runask  43
14  lord16  170
15  zel245  337
16  artemckaazarof  916
17  peljulja1  174
18  Zaremchik  203
19  ritaR  759
20  EkbNatalia68  897
21  Ольга Мануйлова  298
22  seregei.semenv  173
23  Razan  alikac  899
24  OLGA TSEKIROVA  876
25  ArinaNikolaeva  574
26  PiroSense  307
27  almira22  300
28  lisaaaaaa83  389
29  Pyatka  19
30  ir4ik  131
31  RamilQaa  811
32  Tatyana8505  21
33  ARADEY  210
34  dfg11  25
35  <ENOT>  361
36  Shanin  100
37  Alexxxey  82
38  Серж  197
39  Margarita1995  835
40  Lana100  817
41  svetello  202
42  RichardZorg  542
43  Marianida  540
44  Viktor27611  912
45  Remzie  892
46  Ogneborets001  585
47  Анастасия29  130
48  favorit  388
49  Neposredstven  182
50  StepanEzhikov  469

ETH will be send to you within a week on the wallets indicated in the table for the giveaway, that is, on the wallet to which you sent WTP. Thank you for participating in the contest and congratulations to all the winners.

• Useful or interesting 2

B30CA60A-5B84-482F-B7A8-DE79E8B7E73D.jpeg.5ce4ef08cf536dc1b19659540ad72afa.jpeg

Great abundance to get, at now, I don't know is this genuine or some trick. Individuals almost never talk about it however I don't think therefore. so we will likewise take a stab at some other damper, by the way path a debt of gratitude is in order for your data.

People generally don't talk about it just that I don't think so.  Become the same way we would stab another rapist, the way you are grateful for your data.

Is it really worth trying? Is the project working? I think it's just a raffle or lottery. I'll just watch the project, though

As I do to participate in the draw the truth I would like but I do not know if it is current or has already expired it is very important that they make this type of And they go deep into the world of crypto which is what is sought I hope you can participate and we can participate many people is until 10 02 is what I do not understand that the post is old or still current I hope to be able to participate thank you very much

Holy Moly great news, defenetly gonna contest in this one, good luck everyone in the contest

Time ti make some money

• +1 1