Can we have an app for the forum? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
HidayatCrypto9

Can we have an app for the forum?

I have been using cryptotalk forum for one month and it gave me an immense pleasure. But it is very difficult to do post from the browser. If we have an application for the forum it would be very easy for the members

• Useful or interesting 2

I think the admin have the final say on that.  I don't see anything wrong in that. But probably there's other plan that the admin have in which maybe better than that. Because I will like an app as well. 

Yes you are right that we can use an app for this forum but then I might be many problem by using the app if the server will be down it will not respond it will be very difficult for us so it is better to use the the browsing site for it.

• Useful or interesting 1

The site looks like the app only loading animation is little bit like website,so if you are on chrome then go to 3 dots and click on add to home screen that's how you can open it like a app 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I cannot search on play store. I have no information that its application available on i-store or play store.  According to my views this forum no need application because this is add free sites.

3 hours ago, HidayatCrypto9 said:

I have been using cryptotalk forum for one month and it gave me an immense pleasure. But it is very difficult to do post from the browser. If we have an application for the forum it would be very easy for the members

It is so easy already but I think no there is big difference between app and the platform thanks for the sharing

Our forum has responsive design and mobile-ready, there is no reason for mobile application for our modern forum, which has a proper backend.

All posts after this post were deleted because they duplicated statements on the first page.