Earning Difference Between Crypto Talk And Bitcoin Talk - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Earning Difference Between Crypto Talk And Bitcoin Talk

I never tried bitcointalk as well as i never experience to earn to that forum but i can assess it by comparing my earning here in cryptotalk and earning if my friend in bitcointalk. For me i much prefer the pay by post in cryptotalk because i can earn good profit daily compare to my friend working in bitcointalk if he is lucky with the campaign he joined and the project is successful there's a chance that he will earn big but it takes 2 -3 months and worst thing about bitcointalk if the project you have joined is a scam and you will earn nothing.

Profit from this forum is direct, meaning that you receive your money directly to your account from the forum, but bitcointalk forum does not pay you for discussion and chat ..etc.

On 2/10/2020 at 2:26 PM, rjroshan said:

The most popular two crypto forums are Crypto talk and Bitcoin talk as we know. Both forums are paying to their members with bitcoin. So many Bitcointalk members are now working with this forum too. Can you explain to me what is the difference between these two forums and how to earn bitcoins.

Crypto talk is easier to earn income more than Bitcoin talk Bitcoin talk has been existing for a long time and they continue paying it members but untill you reach some certain rank before you can earn but in crypto talk irrespective of the rank you can still earn .

The differences are many, the first of which is the rules, their difficulty, the payment mechanism, and the time required to be able to make a profit. Bitcoin Talk needs time. As for Crypto Talk, it is instant and many other differences, as Cryptocurrency surpasses Bitcoin Talk in several fields

both platform are same , but in bitcointalk if we have good ranked Account . then we can Earn more than 200$ easly ( specially hero and legendary Member ) . cryptotalk is really a best place because we can easly pump our rank here . we can easily makes 90$ per month from cryptotalk also .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Here is this forum all you need to do before you can start earning is completing your 100 valid posts which you can choose to do within 2-3 days but in bitcointalk before you can start earning you have to get to a higher rank which might likely take you up to 5 month before you will be oppotuned to earn some bitcoin in your wallet, and for that I will proudly say that cryptotalk is thr best site that pays for publication.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcointalk is not for beginners, to earn first earning, you will need to be full members, this will take months to build, a single earning on bitcointalk is note than earning on those forum, but within that month to be a full member on bitcointalk, you will have earn more on those forum. 

in my opinion cryptotalk is best, this forum really is really helpful for me, I support this forum for position. I will try to continue using this forum even though the payment is low.

Well working on both forum actually bring good earning but from my own point of view cryptotalk is much easier in terms of earning easily but bitcointalk pays better, so with that I think will prefer choosing cryptotalk ahead of bitcointalk for the reason that cryptotalk start paying users immediately after completing there recommended 100 posts in the forum but to start earning in bitcointalk you have to reach a higher level which takes a lot of time.

My friend, I am the first time to hear about the Bitcoin talk forum, but I tell you that our forum explains almost everything about cryptocurrencies and everything related to them. The forum also works to reward its members by paying them for their posts.

I don not know much about bitcointalk forum but i just heard they pay according to your rank. If you need to earn a good amount you must grow your account. But in our forum we earn after we complete 100 posts and for now we earn Talk tokens which i believe they will be more profitable than the first payments.

• +1 1

On 7/26/2020 at 4:07 AM, Yomose said:

Bitcointalk is not for beginners, to earn first earning, you will need to be full members, this will take months to build, a single earning on bitcointalk is note than earning on those forum, but within that month to be a full member on bitcointalk, you will have earn more on those forum. 

Bitcointalk and cryptotalk both are crypto knowledge sharing platform's, but both earning methods different like in this forum, we don't need any rank to earn, but in bitcointalk compulsory we should have good rank then this forum allows to earn,bitcointalk only for expert members but other hand cryptotalk beginners forum.

• +1 1

14 hours ago, Honny143 said:

bitcointalk only for expert members but other hand cryptotalk beginners forum.

You are very right, but just a point of correction in your last statement that I quote, cryptotalk can also be for professional members, not only beginners. Also, Bitcointalk is not only about making money and joining a campaign, new members can be there to ask questions and share knowledge. 

On 8/20/2020 at 8:25 PM, Honny143 said:

Bitcointalk and cryptotalk both are crypto knowledge sharing platform's, but both earning methods different like in this forum, we don't need any rank to earn, but in bitcointalk compulsory we should have good rank then this forum allows to earn,bitcointalk only for expert members but other hand cryptotalk beginners forum.

And to add on this: in here everyone can basically rank up if you don't get negative reputation, in bitcointalk there is a merit system and merits are pretty scarce to come by. There are non-experts in bitcointalk (a lot) too, and they can get merits too by being helpful to community.

29 minutes ago, rekter said:

And to add on this: in here everyone can basically rank up if you don't get negative reputation, in bitcointalk there is a merit system and merits are pretty scarce to come by. There are non-experts in bitcointalk (a lot) too, and they can get merits too by being helpful to community.

Merits are not too scared to get on Bitcointalk, but it requires hard work and patience before getting any merit. The start is hard also but with time, people will know you and will like to meet your quality posts. 

23 minutes ago, Yomose said:

Merits are not too scared to get on Bitcointalk, but it requires hard work and patience before getting any merit. The start is hard also but with time, people will know you and will like to meet your quality posts. 

I was speaking in comparison to this forum. In here, everyone can be legendary pretty fast just by writing. How long do you think for a regular person in btctalk takes to get legendary? Even if you got merit every day it would take 2+ years because of the posts/activity system.

Edited by rekter
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

22 minutes ago, rekter said:

I was speaking in comparison to this forum. In here, everyone can be legendary pretty fast just by writing. How long do you think for a regular person in btctalk takes to get legendary? Even if you got merit every day it would take 2+ years because of the posts/activity system.

You are right about that, it takes more longer period to get to legendary. But it depends, I have a friend that join roobet campaign, he is a full member, and earning $35 weekly. I have a friend in senro member rank, he earns $45 weekly. I have a hero friend, he joined best change campaign, earning $90 weekly. It is not all about being legendary. Hero account is almost equivalent to legendary account in terms of earning too. 

• +5 1

Both Cryptotalk and bitcointalk site  are for sharing and acquiring of knowledge but cryptotalk is much easier to earn than bitcointalk because in bitcointalk before you start earning you have to be a Senior member while in cryptotalk you can start earning after 100 useful post.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

This is nice question but I didn't have ideas about this because I like to more about the this topic because it was looking difficult to me so like to know more about it because I didn't know different between bitcoin talk and talk but I like to know more about how it use to work so that I can not see it as difficult when I like to know it.

On 8/21/2020 at 12:58 PM, Yomose said:

You are very right, but just a point of correction in your last statement that I quote, cryptotalk can also be for professional members, not only beginners. Also, Bitcointalk is not only about making money and joining a campaign, new members can be there to ask questions and share knowledge. 

Thanks for you're clarification in bitcointalk new members frequently ask any questions and learn crypto its really good to heard, yes I agree in cryptotalk expert members also work in this forum, and they gives their valuable contribution,

but I give my system because in this forum everyone earn equal, if we are new in this forum there is no restriction to earn like bitcointalk,.if we aside earning then bitcointalk better place to learn for new member.

• +1 1

The latest version distinctive, exceptional and outstanding performance that clearly and vividly distinguishes and place Cryptotalk forum above Bitcointalk are the new campaign system paying in Talk Coin, and the latest compensation payment in BTC that recently begun. 

This is one of it kinds

• +3 1

I have not use bitcointalk and I look at it earlier but it looks very bad as a forum of very old and cryptotalk is better for me to use and understand. I tried to register at bitcointalk and I could not it was senting some message and made me stop. Cryptotalk was all easy for me.

Crypto talk earnings is done just by posting and rating this make many excited because they are not have much capital to buy bitcon for investing whereas cryptoword it's earning due to buy and invest

1 hour ago, Sykkuno said:

I have not use bitcointalk and I look at it earlier but it looks very bad as a forum of very old and cryptotalk is better for me to use and understand. I tried to register at bitcointalk and I could not it was senting some message and made me stop. Cryptotalk was all easy for me.

Definitely crypto talk is better than bitconword because it have more users Frome different part of the world. I meet some mates which i never meet in most social medial and it is very easy

Edited by mahmud93

The main difference between crypto talk and bitcointalk is that crypto talk encourages a lot of new members ,while bitcointalk is for experienced members because at bitcointalk it is highly dependent on the rank whether we get paid but on here we get paid after hundred posts.

According to Alexa ranking , Bitcoin talk is higher , ranked at around 10,000 and crypto talk is around 51000 but in use, I think crypto talk is the best and am sure that this si the best way to go, the best work that works for us.

• +3 1