Earning Difference Between Crypto Talk And Bitcoin Talk - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Earning Difference Between Crypto Talk And Bitcoin Talk

On 2/10/2020 at 3:26 PM, rjroshan said:

The most popular two crypto forums are Crypto talk and Bitcoin talk as we know. Both forums are paying to their members with bitcoin. So many Bitcointalk members are now working with this forum too. Can you explain to me what is the difference between these two forums and how to earn bitcoins.

This forum is better than a forum in Bitcointalk in my opinion because this forum helps beginners and pays them even if their arrangement is small. As for the Bitcointalk forum, you need a great time of effort and continuous work and get the merits for months so that you can participate in signature campaigns and get payments.

• +1 1

On 2/10/2020 at 6:56 PM, rjroshan said:

The most popular two crypto forums are Crypto talk and Bitcoin talk as we know. Both forums are paying to their members with bitcoin. So many Bitcointalk members are now working with this forum too. Can you explain to me what is the difference between these two forums and how to earn bitcoins.

Bitcoin talk is one of the oldest forum that's paying you bitcoin. The biggest different is that bitcointalk pay their member according to their user rank. While cryptotalk pay for useful post but same payment to all the ranks. 

On bitcointalk, you can earn only in bounty companies and with a good rank on the forum, here you can get Satoshi immediately after writing the first 100 free messages.

On the bitcointalk forum, people can receive bonuses in subscription campaigns that require popular social media accounts to participate in. You do not need to do this on this forum, you will get here even without popular social networks. 

On 3/31/2020 at 5:09 PM, Mohssine said:

My friend bitcoin talk is very hard to work at it , but the cryptotalk is very easy , for that i prefer this forum, because is simple to work at it . In my opinion this forum is the best one .

Of course bitcointalk is too hard to earn, but I think the bitcointalk forum is right test of good posters, that's if you see that's you never get post deletion in bitcointalk, you'll be very good posters in cryptotalk also.

on bitcointalk, you can only earn money in subscription campaigns and bounty programs, and on the cryptotalk forum, all users are paid for useful messages. 

Main difference is that earning on bitcoin talk is little bit difficult than that of crypto talk. On crypto talk every member can earn easily but on bitcoin talk some members earn money. 

On 2/10/2020 at 9:26 PM, rjroshan said:

Cryptotalk and bitcointalk has the same earning system, posts quality topics and you'll received payment from it. The one of the different of these forums are the profit you could get. You can earn huge money in bitcointalk than cryptotalk. 

Yes there is an earning difference between Bitcointalk and Cryptotalk, both forums are good and pay their members, but the difference is in campaign signature and get paid to post. So in Bitcointalk use campaign signature to get paid but to reach a such level is very hard.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 2/10/2020 at 9:26 PM, rjroshan said:

Based on my observation I can say that in bitcoin talk we can earn a great amount of money rather than here in crypto talk but bitcoin talk is more strict than crypto talk. I will rather choose bitcoin if and only if I will be given another chance to join.

On 2/10/2020 at 3:25 PM, Maahi said:

Bitcointalk is old form they are paying as per member rank so so it is top for new way to earn from bitcointalk but Crypto talk there is no limitation and there is no earning different for new for reputed member.

A very difficult site compared to this, but I really hope to know how it works curious, and when I entered it I did not understand anything at all.

The difference between payment in the Bitcoin Talk forum is that it is paid only to old members who have a large arrangement as well as by signing and for the cryptotalk forum it is paid to everyone without exception provided that you have written 100 posts...

Life is great and enjoy it

I am not familiar with bitcointalk because my first forum i joined was Cryptotalk. But my friend say that bitcointalk is paying its users depending on a rank while in Cryptotalk there's no limitations, every users can receive a payment.

in my opinion cryptotalk is much more easier than Bitcointalk because in cryptotalk you just need to write post and you will get 1000 Satoshi per post but in Bitcointalk you have to wait and work hard 

Well as you know the only option to esen from Cryptotalk is by pay per post campaign, and it Bitcoicointalk it needs you higher member rank to start earning signature campaign is also available there but i have read about it and i am not a member of Bitcoicointalk too. But personally Cryptotalk is the best.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 4/14/2020 at 8:32 PM, ComeBackIsrael said:

On bitcointalk, you can earn only in bounty companies and with a good rank on the forum, here you can get Satoshi immediately after writing the first 100 free messages.

As you said there is not big difference between bitcointalk and cryptotalk. In bitcointalk there is some bounty companies and you carry signature, cause of that you can earn. In my opinion there will be also some companies as soon as. That is why cryptotalk is so new, maybe we can see it in the near future. 

The difference is that satoshi on bitcointalk is given for the fact that you will participate in signature companies and bounties , and here they give them just for comments

The difference is clear and big. Here they pay all members of all levels except for some countries that have been banned recently because most of them are spam. As for the BitcoinTalk forum, the forum does not pay you, but the companies that make the signatures campaigns are the ones who pay and you must have a good rank in order to get paid.

Yes.You are right.This two forum is paying bitcoin to it's member.But the earning method is different.You know that in cryptotalk we get payment for every post.But in bitcointalk you will not be able to earn by just posting.You can earn by signature campaign and bounty campaign from there.So,i think cryptotalk is much easy way to earn Bitcoin.

On 2/10/2020 at 4:26 PM, rjroshan said:

Bitcointalk is old forum, they developed the forum long time ago, and they pay only for expreanced members they don't pay for all users and for beginners, but cryptotalk forum is a new forum, and its beginner friendly and it pays for every member equally unlike bitcoin talk.

• +2 1

The differences between bitcointalk and cryptotalk are; bitcointalk talk is an older platform that has been online for some years but cryptotalk is still very new and cryptotalk is much more accessible than cryptotalk but both forums pay their members for posting useful content.

On 5/14/2020 at 7:26 PM, Crypto Hunter BD said:

Cryptotalk and bitcointalk is the most popular crypto related forum.But there is different in earning system between cryptotalk and bitcointalk.From cryptotalk we get payment for making post and we can earn money with bitcoin signature campaign.

Signature campaign on the Bitcointalk forum has already ended so most of the users from that forum are here to earn Bitcoin for creating the posts. I think this Cryptotalk forum is the most reputed forum now to give the payout for creating the constructive posts. 

• +5 1

On 3/19/2020 at 6:21 AM, Brand1 said:

The difference is that the bitcointalk forum is older than this forum and also the bitcointalk forum relies on merit points to obtain a rank and in order to be able to earn money while this forum has no reputation points the rank is ranked according to the number of posts
Bitcointalk forum pays members with their rank level while everyone pays the same amount

Well, this is true mate, the bitcointalk forum implemented the merit system which depends to your merit if you cab joined to a particular campaign, and speaking of earnings, bitcointalk is depends to the rank of their members how much they can get in a particular campaign. Happy posting.

Basically Bitcointalk uses your Forum rank and posts history to check if you are available for specific campaigns requirements.

Some of them just check Heroes and Legendary members and give merit to each other just to pass in front of other people but that's bannable if found out.

Cryptotalk on the other hand gives u direct payment without the need of waiting of some campaign moderator to transfer funds to your address

• +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

In the first of this campaign the bitcointalk pay more than cryptotalk they pay 30k for each post but here in this forum they pay 1k satoshi fr each post ,you can see the difference between them ,But the bitcointalk campaign was finished and this one is still work that's why all members form bitcointalk come here