Earning Difference Between Crypto Talk And Bitcoin Talk - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Earning Difference Between Crypto Talk And Bitcoin Talk

If you are a bounty hunters then go to BitcoinTalk but if you are newbie you need first to rank up to be able to join any campaign because they prefers the higher rank and the income is based on your rank the higher the better. But in Cryptotalk you could earn the same like those who have a higher rank because their basis is the quality of your post.

I haven't had any idea about the differences between the cryptotalk and the bitcointalk. I can see that through the cryptotalk platform it is easier for the users to earn more easily where as in the Bitcoin talk platform the users get paid only based on their ranks. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

The difference between the two forums is that the Bitcoin Talk Forum needs effort to get a ranking and then you can earn. As for the forum here, everyone has the knowledge that you can earn after you exceed 100 posts. That's all.

I don't know what is this that you ask. You talk about another forum but shouldn't you go there and ask instead? You made this question which is correct but you ask how you can earn or work as you say in another forum. We can tell you about cryptotalk but it is not work if you think it is.

On 2/10/2020 at 8:40 PM, Badman001 said:

Bitcointalk is very old forum in market and bitcointalk have a lot of active member .

Bitcointalk officially not pay their member there is a lot of signature program available by using them you got paid .

Bitcointalk pay is for a good ranked member only .

Cryototalk is new and when its growth is like bitcointalk then we can hope that we see signature campaign here .

Brother your words become true and this forum new reaches at high rank this forum 2483287 posts and 227617 users as yobit announced and now many signature campaigns are available to make more money .

The differences are many, starting with the general shape of the forum and its tools, as CryptoTalk is characterized by modernity, activity and ease, unlike Bitcoin Talk And the differences in working time, work style and of course the amount of money Bitcoin Talk pays more monthly, unlike Cryptotalk But this amount of money takes a very long time to reach a level that qualifies you to obtain it, and thus we find in the end that the result is the same.

• +1 1

I don't know much about Bitcointalk. They only pay highly qualified rank members, and I haven't even involved in Bitcointalk Forum. As far I knew, you can earn a good income from Cryptotalk, once you get minimum of 100 useful posts in the forum, you're paid per post(current limit: upto 20 posts per day). So, Cryptotalk is simply a great platform for earnings than that of Bitcointalk.

I am not in bitcointalk and from the reading here I know that there is need for hard work that maybe will not give you anything there so I am not try anything that will not give something in there, I am like it in cryptotalk and this is all I use for a forum and not and will not change this.

• +2 1

My friend, I don't know the Bitcoin talk forum, but for this forum, in my opinion, it is the best site for understanding cryptocurrencies and learning about them more clearly.
The forum also supports its members by paying for their posts.

Between this two, in terms of earning they said that bitcoin talk pay high than crypto talk but crypto talk is for everyone and even newbie can easily earn here rather than bitcoin talk.

On 2/10/2020 at 4:26 PM, rjroshan said:

The most popular two crypto forums are Crypto talk and Bitcoin talk as we know. Both forums are paying to their members with bitcoin. So many Bitcointalk members are now working with this forum too. Can you explain to me what is the difference between these two forums and how to earn bitcoins.

You cannot compare this two sites together. Cryptotalk need to make thousands of more miles to get near to bitcointalk. And bitcointalk doesnt pay to its users. The project owners pay as bounties not the site itself.

Bitcointalk doesn't pay its clients, yobit paid them to take an interest in the mark crusade no longer does it, presently I like this gathering more, however it actually needs more dialects, they are secured just English and Russian, the advantage that It has this over the other is that it pays.

A significant difference between the two campaigns is that you pay with bitcoin and it is not so necessary to exchange that currency, and the other campaign they pay you with their own token TALK that you then have to exchange also, that each campaign has its own rules of earnings

I don't know much about Bitcoin talk, but crypto talk is known better as far as I am concern. It seems to be more popular than bitcoin talk recently.

Cryptotalk has become an excellent tool to generate income especially for people who do not have much experience and it has been a reliable forum with very good results, totally recommended
  • -2 1

Actually cryptoalk most Opportunity for world wide people. because novel corona virus loss of many people . This way cryptocurrency is Opportuniy  for people.

I'm not a member of bitcointalk but I'm a member with cryptotalk but according to reply i go through cryptotalk have more benefit for all members than bitcointalk because cryptotalk start pays you immediately when 100useful post that there is positive to start earning within first of joining but i thinking bitcointalk its earning by ranke which jr.member may have dumped aside

I prefer Crypto Talk and I think the answer is two things:
1- You can profit from Crypto Talk, unlike Bitcoin Talk, you can never profit from it.
2- Easier to use and simple and great interface on Crypto Talk unlike Bitcoin Talk I feel very difficult to use
These two things really set Crypto Talk apart.
I think Crypto Talk has a bright and promising future.
Greetings to you and everyone.

I dont know much about bitcoin talk all i know is about cryptotalk crypto talking is really paying coins for a post

In truth I thought they were going to give us the payments. Well the end is common to all of you. I think we needed an extra incentive. For our coffers ...