Earning Difference Between Crypto Talk And Bitcoin Talk - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Earning Difference Between Crypto Talk And Bitcoin Talk

The most popular two crypto forums are Crypto talk and Bitcoin talk as we know. Both forums are paying to their members with bitcoin. So many Bitcointalk members are now working with this forum too. Can you explain to me what is the difference between these two forums and how to earn bitcoins.

Well i think earning on cryptotalk is more easy as compared to bitcoin talk as you just have to reach goal of 100 posts or comments and after that you will be paid for every post you make.

While in bitcoin talk it is different and earning is not that easy earning over there depends on your rank. 

First you need to rank up to get paid. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I really don't know difference between Cryptotalk and Bitcoin talk because I'm new user to this forum. But I like Cryptotalk. And I would love to earn from this forum. Thanks

• Useful or interesting 1

I started my journey of crypto earning by cryptotalk. So in my view this is the best website for bitcoin earning. But i have heard about bitcointalk that their payments are depended  on the rank of the users.

• +1 1

Sorry bro but i don't know because cryptotalk is enough for me i don't wan't to find any other forum.

• -1 1

The differences between cryptotalk and bitcointalk to earning bitcoin. Cryptotalk is we can post to earn bitcoin right? In bitcointalk you can earn bitcoin by joining the signature campaign but the campaign is for high rank members like Sr. member to Legendary member, you just have to reach 25 posts a week in order to earn bitcoin.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I use cryptotalk so I know cryptotalk pay you for every post. But I don't know about bitcoin talk. I think cryptotalk is better than bitcoin talk. In this site you easily earn money.

I did not know much about it but the more or less i know about it is the reputation of the members the bitcoin forum is paying there members on ranks but the cryptotalk are paying there members without any ranks you will get the same payment as the high rank member.

I am heard about bitcointalk. There earning was not very easy for earning there   you need to improve   ranking   then you can get paid. And in cryptotalk there you can easily earn money by posting 100 useful post.    

8 hours ago, rjroshan said:

The most popular two crypto forums are Crypto talk and Bitcoin talk as we know. Both forums are paying to their members with bitcoin. So many Bitcointalk members are now working with this forum too. Can you explain to me what is the difference between these two forums and how to earn bitcoins.

I checked about Bitcointalk after @Desais told me the meaning of BTT. From what I gathered, payment and signature campaign is only reserved for senior members of the forum but here in cryptotalk, once you complete your first 100 posts, you are eligible for same payment as the oldest member of the forum. I gathered too that there are signature campaigns in BTT for senior members and I want to believe that Yobit paying all members in this forum is a type of signature campaign

You can earn huge money in bitcointalk depends on your campaign but also you can earn money in cryptotalk but not that much, just for extra income only. Because cryptotalk forum is came from bitcointalk that's why bitcointalk is better than cryptotalk.

• +1 1

You can't earn from bitcointalk until you reach the senior member level, so it is going to be so hard from the beginning, but cryptotalk is not like that, it made so easier to the people, because in cryptotalk we can say that everyone can earn from it, and second the payments in bitcointalk are higher than cryptotalk 

10 hours ago, rjroshan said:

Based on what i have heard,the difference between this two is,bitcointalk is strict,they have rank requirements before you can earn and earning there only limited but much unlike here in cryptotalk where anyone can post and earn even newbies,it is so easy to join here even you did spams.

I only use Crypto , I did not answer another extension, as I do not think that there is a difference that may be different in terms of the name but there is the same idea

• -1 1

I don't know more about bitcointalk but as my friend does and she said it's more strict and you can't get paid easily if you don't have rank. I don't know if its true or not since I'm more indulge in cryptotalk 

Y3s, you are right. That these are the 2 forums of crypto. The difference between cryptotalk and Bitcointalk is, cryptotalk requires only 100 posts to verify which can be completed in one or the two days, while Bitcointalk requires 3 months to verify your account.

Earning bitcoin is too difficult nowadays.Crypto talk is good for earning but from now it will take almost three hours of your day to make a good amont of btc.But still its good.

Yes both site/forum pays members for every post that the submitted but they have difference in the payment scheme, cryptotalk pays after 100 constructive post of 1000 satoshi, while bitcointalk has different payment per rank on the forum.

Both are similar and have same purposes, the different is bitcointalk already have brand and cryptotalk is still built it. The forums works in same pattern but bitcointalk more crowded with bounty program and local language in their section. This is good competition between them and as member we should keep support cryptotalk better than bitcointalk.

• +1 1

I individual utilization crypto talk and this is my earliest forum which host me crypto earth and i open online earning in this forum but bitcoin utter i heared it is same hard for beginner earning.

I dont know about bitcoin talk what is this I don't know about that because I didn't use it if it's an earning platform, please tell me I have to earn more and I don't know. The rest of the crypto talk is a great platform I have many dream couples from this platform

I can't work in bitcoin talk forum and heard so much about this forum, and their rules are strict and we can't earn easily this forum they pay only good rank members, I think they pay 7k or 8k satoshis per week, but in crypto talk in this forum you don't need any rank  just complete 100 post, and start our earning and this forum pays 30k satoshis per day its really good platform, so I think crypto talk forum good to work.

for the yobit campaign, between bitcointalk and crypto talk are the same, it's just that the pay is greater at bitcointalk and is limited to accounts with a minimum senior member rank. For bounty campaigns, there are more in Bitcointalk because the forum has been around for a long time. maybe someday cryptotalk will also come when the bounty will come and become an industry here to get bitcoin or other crypto.