Earning Difference Between Crypto Talk And Bitcoin Talk - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Earning Difference Between Crypto Talk And Bitcoin Talk

19 hours ago, rjroshan said:

The most popular two crypto forums are Crypto talk and Bitcoin talk as we know. Both forums are paying to their members with bitcoin. So many Bitcointalk members are now working with this forum too. Can you explain to me what is the difference between these two forums and how to earn bitcoins.

Here the simple way to put it Bitcointalk pays higher because of the quality of the members they have they also have high standards for making topic and contents while cryptotalk is for beginners which users normally learn the basic about the crypto world they also pays cryptotalk users for sharing there opinion and knowledge.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

18 hours ago, rjroshan said:

The most popular two crypto forums are Crypto talk and Bitcoin talk as we know. Both forums are paying to their members with bitcoin. So many Bitcointalk members are now working with this forum too. Can you explain to me what is the difference between these two forums and how to earn bitcoins.

I have a hero member in bitcointalk and as of now i a more focus in this forum after the yobit campaign ended. Before i was able to earn 90k sats for 5 post in bitcointalk VS 30k sats for 30 post in this forum.

spacer.png

i do not know enough about the currencies and whatever you are saying i can't understand sorryyyyyyyy so please let me know about this first...............................................................................

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

Bitcointalk is an old membership based payment method. So this is the new best way to get with Bitcointalk, but Crypto Talk has no limits and does nothing but new for key members.

On 2/10/2020 at 6:26 PM, rjroshan said:

I agree to your post but I don't know about bitcoin talk I only know the cryptotalk and its a great platform how paid us to make useful information and so cryptotalk is a good forum 

I guess the payment system in CryptoTalk is much easier than BitcoinTalk because in the first 100 posts of CryptoTalk income will follow unlike in BitcoinTalk only Senior Member will improve in its income.

Edited by Interface User
Grammar/Spelling Mistakes

I use only encrypted conversations, and this is the first cryptocurrency world forum, and I started making money online on this forum, but I heard a conversation with bitcoins, which is very difficult for newcomers to get.

If we compare these two then we can earn more money in Bitcoin talk, in Bitcoin talk we can earn 4$ per day whereas in crypto talk we can only earn 2$ per day. But in Bitcoin talk we have to wait for 4 months to get verified by the Moderators and to start earn.

14 hours ago, Fattkidd said:

Here the simple way to put it Bitcointalk pays higher because of the quality of the members they have they also have high standards for making topic and contents while cryptotalk is for beginners which users normally learn the basic about the crypto world they also pays cryptotalk users for sharing there opinion and knowledge.

Actually yes and not in reference to users, you can't put everyone in a bag, in bitcointalk there is as much mediocrity as here. And the posts are not very different in good content, here despite the short time you get good themes.

What Crypto talk does not have is debate, users do not know how to take contrary opinions and usually end up offended. At that point if there is a big difference.

As for the payment Crypto Talk is a pioneer in what users should be, "the main tool, " without good or bad users, a forum is nothing,  here, without restrictions you receive payments to contribute.

Bitcointalk must adapt to the new times, people want to receive something to participate, this brings good users, good content and eventually everyone will want to be where they pay you for your time, to participate in what you like.

• Useful or interesting 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 2/10/2020 at 9:26 PM, rjroshan said:

Bitcointalk is just like cryptotalk but the ui is just very simple. In that platform if your rank is high, for example you are a full member their then your profit that you may earn in every campaign you join is kinda good. You should join in campaign for you to able to earn there. There is a lot on going campaigns there for example there is a campaign that will required you to post 25 contents per week and the profit is kinda high. Then if your are not active in 128 days or something your account will be ban. 

Started my journey in the crypto world by joining cryptotalk. Actually before that i Didn't do any kinds of work for crypto. So i have idea only about cryptotalk. But i have heard about bitcointalk also. But in bitcointalk you get your payment as your reputation. 

Bitcoin talk is an old format of earning money they pay money according to the user rank and but in case of crypto talk the rank does not matter . You earn money according to your work.

On 2/10/2020 at 3:40 PM, Alamin256 said:

Can you explain to me the difference between these two forums and how to earn Bitcoin? The two most popular crypto forums we know are Crypto Talk and Bitcoin Talk. Both forums are paying their members with bitcoin.Many BitcoinTalk members are now working on this forum.

Bitcointalk does not pay you for posting.

You can only earn on this site by joining a signature campaign.

In a signature campaign, advertisers hire you to post for them.

You will paste their advert in your signature.

Anytime you post, their advert shows.

So you are advertising for them.

The difference between the two famous forum is that, bitcointalk is an old and also a famous forum before but they just  pay by your reputation or rank. While cryptotalk.org is the forum that is popular now than bitcointalk. This forum pays fairly to all the members here, the payment doesn't based on your rank which is nice than the old forum.

I think both are good platform for the cryptocurrency earners. 

But I think bitcoin talk is old one. 

And crytotalk will cross bitcoin talk in near future. 

I hope they will continue their partnership with yobit exchange. 

I believe that the main difference between bitcoin talk and crypto talk is the ranking of player in crypto talk ranking donot matters a lot to earn but in bitcoin talk users are paid as per their rank. Thus it is easy to earn from cryptotalk for newbies than from bitcoin talk. 

On 2/10/2020 at 3:26 PM, rjroshan said:

Bitcointalk is quite useless the last two years. You won't ever manage to reach high enough rank to be profitable from their signature campaigns either. It is just a few people that run these campaigns with their alt accounts and they try not to let anyone else enter their club. There are social media bounties running as well but most won't pay at all and quite a few bounty managers are totally useless. The only bounties that have value, are the ones that are managed by Bubbalex. Although he posts them in cryptotalk as well and you can participate through here. So there is absolutely no need for bitcointalk concerning campaigns.

Now concerning bitcointalk I have to agree that it used to be the best forum for Bitcoin until 2013-2014. You can find really informative posts from very intelligent people that used to follow that forum until that time. You will notice though that most of these people have stopped writing there as they too found no value in keep doing so. 

If you start at bitcointalk get ready for answers full of hate, curses and ridicule. This is how old members behave there, especially if they see you as a threat to their signature campaign profits.

On 2/12/2020 at 8:36 AM, RAMENSOUP said:

The difference between the two famous forum is that, bitcointalk is an old and also a famous forum before but they just  pay by your reputation or rank. While cryptotalk.org is the forum that is popular now than bitcointalk. This forum pays fairly to all the members here, the payment doesn't based on your rank which is nice than the old forum.

I have heared that Bitcoin  talk have alot of bounties and people are earning from them.

Crypto talk is a forum that pays us for the posts.

The earning is same between both forum but bitcointalk mostly using new coin and only several bounty using bitcoin as payment. In general explanation both forum are same but bitcointalk admin is more difficult than cryptotalk, their decision is final even you have proof they will never compromise with that, be careful on that.

The earnings of bitcointalk and the cryptotalk forum they are different, in cryptotalk we able to make 30k satoshis for 30 post, but in bitcointalk we able to make 60k up to 100k satoshis for five post

9 hours ago, Atiqul178 said:

bitcointalk is an old platform and they don't provide easy to a new members. you have to work really hard to get paid but in cryptotalk once you complete your 100 posts you started income form here .Daily complete 30 comments and income here.

Sure its too hard for the new members of bitcointalk to be starting to get paid easily, by the way do you know the requirements in order to starting be getting paid from bitcointalk?

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup