ICO SCAMS EXPOSED - Page 2 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bergman

ICO SCAMS EXPOSED

The fraudsters daily create and develop new frauds and among the most important and most of these operations is to create a new currency and put in it an attractive and attractive offer to bring users to it and persuade them to buy these currencies and after they reach the desired goal they stop this fake currency and prohibit all users and steal the money

• +2 1

Yeah of course there are a lot of scams among ICO, but how they got your investments back? And if they are hacking such sites, why they should return your money to you?

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

It is truly frustrating that some individuals will create projects just with the aim of defrauding others of their hard earned money. We have to watch before investing.

• +1 1

I don't no you loss 270000$ dollars but when I read you recover this funds its really great News, because 270000$ dollars its a huge amount, present in crypto currency everyday we see so many scam project and scam victims also, in my opinion don't invest funds blindly wait sometimes when any new project perform well then invest its better.

On 7/5/2020 at 1:44 PM, Honny143 said:

I don't no you loss 270000$ dollars but when I read you recover this funds its really great News, because 270000$ dollars its a huge amount, present in crypto currency everyday we see so many scam project and scam victims also, in my opinion don't invest funds blindly wait sometimes when any new project perform well then invest its better.

How can someone have $270000 and be on this forum, it is not possible, that is how many people will come with false comments on this forum. 

On 6/12/2020 at 7:15 AM, Ismoney said:

It is truly frustrating that some individuals will create projects just with the aim of defrauding others of their hard earned money. We have to watch before investing.

Sure, especially ICO and IEO, invesgors are really losing while scammers are really gaining.

Edited by Yomose
  • +3 1

Before investing in ICO of any projects, care to consider the following points.

• Check whether project is genuinely established or not,
  • Team behind the projects,
  • Uniqueness and long-term plan from that project, and
  • Location, company registration numbers etc.

After that I think you will be able to detect scam or real projects. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 6/7/2020 at 10:49 AM, Sennpaaai said:

Yeah of course there are a lot of scams among ICO, but how they got your investments back? And if they are hacking such sites, why they should return your money to you?

This is correct and accurate enough. If anyone exchange is good and not shady, their IEO could be good and will not be a scam. But, unlike ICO, the owner of the coin can even be scammers, to know fake ones can be difficult. I do not suggest ICO at all. 

On 8/28/2020 at 5:45 PM, Whited35 said:

Before investing in ICO of any projects, care to consider the following points.

• Check whether project is genuinely established or not,
  • Team behind the projects,
  • Uniqueness and long-term plan from that project, and
  • Location, company registration numbers etc.

After that I think you will be able to detect scam or real projects. 

Nice posts. But their can still be a scam project that can pass all this but only thinking to pump the project so that they can use it to lure investors to invest so the price will increase the more. But dump the coin for their gain. Any new coin can now be scam. But following your recommendation will help. 

If a slip is issued, this does not entail that it will enclose a hefty draw on in the system to be created, however, It bottle reduce into the kind of assurance that leads to the leeway of finishing the theater group and as a result the scheme of the ICO job is not a persuaded marker of the help and nursing requirement be full of it and kill time until it is long-established that the assignment is victorious.

First of all, keep in mind that investments in cryptocurrencies are high risk and much more in currencies that do not yet exist as in the case of ICOs, keeping this in mind we must be reasonable and invest wisely in intelligence managed our risk and applying the maximum in investments, invest only what you are willing to lose

I think that a lot of fraud is through Telegram, there are many scammers because I have organized many of these airdrops, but lco I think it is from honest airdrops

unfortunately one of the negative aspects of the digital world. Thoughts of people making huge sums of money quickly come to the business of malicious people fraudsters. we need to pay attention.

From onset I new ICO was never a trusted investors because they offers Richies  they won't be able to pay, their commission is very high and they look promising but they are the biggest fraud thank you for this Post it's very helpful because my boss lost over $2000 to this scam site. I wish those people that recovered your money can help us too..

• +4 1

Most ICO are scam nowadays, crypto world is becoming more occupied by scamers so I will advice we should not invest in all these new coin. We should invest in more valuable and known coin. 

ICOs have turned out scams as they offer a lot of profit to investors as they blindly invest their money and the outcome is that they were a fraud. All ICOs are exposed and in this current age, no one believes in ICOs. Instead, you can go for IEOs which are less risky.

@Bergman Did the ethical hacker solve all your problems ?¿?¿ I have heard other people speak of using this option. Did they charge an upfront fee to use the hacker ?¿? Or did they take their commission / payment off of what they recovered ?¿?¿ What did they charge more or less ?¿? How long did they take to resolve the issue ?¿?? Thxs for the heads up.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Yes, your words are correct. The trader must be careful and patient because scammers create new currencies every day, attract traders to them and convince them to buy them, and then they steal their money.

If we firstly invest we would get all information about these background and than we don't take our trust any one in our society so please firstly check everything . There are many scammers they use powerful network to invite more people for this and get our ico invest money .

In my opinion This is a very good topic .Thank you so much for posting about this beautiful topic.I have no idea of the details of this.I would be grateful if anyone told me about it.

Yes it is in huge numbers the ICO scamers are around us. We have to take care alot. Large number of fake crypto currencies and are created now everyday. Mostly they use popular social media sites like telegram etc and make fraud to many people. 

It might sound odd but ICO is scam .Just to remind everyone that the ICO market is now quite dangerous and 95% of this startup projects are scams. Beware it's not benifial.

Well, I do believe that the issue of investment fraud is becoming so rampant that new investors are not sure if it any safe now, and the Wolfpack hackers you are talking about, I am not so sure, how do they recover your funds, do they get the funds back from the people who scammed you or how.