Important for everyone How to sell (trade) currencies within the yobit platform - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important for everyone How to sell (trade) currencies within the yobit platform

Yobit has a panel on the left, where Balances and Market are written. There's a list of cryptocurrencies there. When you click on the name of the cryptocurrency, a window with the balance of this cryptocurrency on your wallet is displayed to the right of the panel, and the sale with the purchase.

If right!
Buying and selling cryptocurrencies in Yobit is very easy and simple, you simply have to select the pair of cryptocurrencies you want and enter the amount you are going to buy or sell and that's it. Yobit is great.

Thank u dear friend, sometimes we all need help, even already having knowledge on the platform. Only sometimes we don't ask because we don't want to look new 😁

of course that is very important to know the mechanisms for buying and selling but there is a tutorial that explains in detail the whole process step by step easy to do for new users

Youbet is the easiest platform to deal with and its interface is very easy to use. Now, with the addition of the robotrade option, it is possible to set the purchase price, the selling price and the quantity to be traded, which is an excellent step, and this matter in my opinion will contribute in some way to raising the liquidity of a platform with a global reputation

• +1 1

Most of the members in this forum do not know how to trade in youbit platform.This is very good step that you shared not only new members but also old members.

Definetly worth to read! thumbs up for this guy as he explained how things work in trading platform although i already knew it the explaination to it is very great and very understandable for beginners who are learning throughout trading platform.

• +2 1

Thank you for this post because it's going to be really helpful for me when I start to sell out of my Bitcoin by the end of the year. I am still holding onto my Bitcoins so that I could sell it off at a really good profit. This is also for the information of all the users, by using these steps you could correctly sell your Bitcoins or any other cryptocurrencies in the right manner. Looking forward to more such informative posts.

Oh friend this is the things im searching for.Thats really help me lot.Here im a new member. Im little bit confused and tens about the trading. Before i didnt know properly how to trade.Now its all clear.Im very to know that.Thank you dear.

• +4 1

To sell your currencies in yobit you can make buy / sell offers in the trade section and you can also auction and use the P2P service that is doing business directly with a person. The person makes a transfer in foreign currency in the currency that you want to buy and you release the transfer in cryptocurrencies. In case of any inconvenience you can consult here on the blog or in the support of the yobit exchange ... good luck

This is a really detailed post that provide the right steps in which any user and this platform could sell of their cryptocurrencies without any problems. We need more such post that can provide the right information to the users regarding the functioning of this platform. These post should be given special importance in the forum section so that these can be easily identified by the beginners.

Thanks friend, I really want to use that function, because I want to sell my coins, your post is quite useful to me, thank you.

At first I was having a hard time to figure out how to buy and sell in Yobit, but thankfully I had solved my problem and now I can tell the it is now easy for me to use the Yobit exchange. So this kind of topic is very important to other newbie to have an idea on how does Yobit trading works.

Thank you brother for sharing your valuable information and experience about trading it would benefit many members in this forum and this also helps many members to keep the scammers away it is so kind to share your knowledge to all the members in this cryptotalk forum.

This is really important, specially when you need to withdraw the Bitcoin that you earned here in the forum. If you try to withdraw it directly on your Bitcoin wallet, then mostly you'll lose 80 percent of your earnings. But you know how to sell Bitcoin in to other currency that has less fee, then it would be really great.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/10/2020 at 7:03 PM, Nezar said:

Hey, there are a lot of members on this forum, they don't know how to trade or sell money on yobit i will give a simple explanation with an explanation for this issue. I hope this is helpful

1-We must first click on the currency symbol that we want to trade as shown in the first picture where I clicked on the btc symbol because it is the currency I have inside the platform

1538737923__.jpg.7401bc7a228c15c902ec943

2-Secondly, you must choose and click on the currency you want to get against your current currency and this option is in the table where you have chosen the ETH coin as shown in Figure 2.
1797317725__.jpg.f1d6ac142c81efc87ae1a65

3-After clicking on the currency that you want to obtain, a new menu will appear that contains the buy and sell options as shown in A and also B in the image No. 3.

223589673__.jpg.fb2ebd40cca12bef7e6dc9f4

4-In the buy list you can sell the currency quickly, where you have to click on the currency amount as shown in c and it will give you your profits from the other currency in the box as shown in D and to confirm the currency click on buy as shown in f All of these are found in Figure 4 You can carry out the same process in the sell box, but it differs from buy in that you put the sale amount that you want against your existing currency and wait for someone to buy the currency from you with the amount that you requested

994767322__.jpg.63bb907e8ef58a0c3dcc522f

5-Upon successful completion of the transaction, the money will be transferred to the currency box that you purchased, as shown in A in Figure 5 Note, I advise you to sell when there is a red number next to the coin so that you do not incur losses and this is also shown in B in picture number 5.

398503317__.jpg.d01921cee9f1539b6cc2fa04

I hope everyone will benefit from this participation

Thank you this information is very useful for me who want to start trading on yobit, in my opinion the yobit menu is quite easy for beginners, I can put it in trading. Beginners can understand easily even though I have never traded before, but I was able to try it and it worked.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think this is the easiest action one can be able to do today so the best thing to do here, is to make sure that you are able to check on which currency you want, if you have btc and you want usd, you can go to the section on usd and scroll to where you see btc, and also make sure that we are able to work as hard and put together everything perfectly. its the easiest action that one must be able to follow 

• +2 1

post is really very educational and useful for beginners, the price you want to buy at and transaction charges applies in every exchanger

• +1 1

trading at the yobit exchange is sincerely smooth because all you have to do is visit the change section after which choose the foreign money you need to shop for or sell, then it is performed.

As a crypto newbies yobit exchange is a very good exchange because the first time I traded there before I join this forum I enjoy the exchange my tokens in such an easy way is very good exchange and everything from the exchange is well developed with good security yobit exchange is very excellent and so amazing as well as much recommend able for all members here especially newbies is begginer friendly.

This topic is very important to me and I try to learn it as it is a respectable platform, but sometimes I have something about it in terms of religious belief

• +2 1

Hy my friends this is the best post for everyone who did not know about to withdraw mieny by youbit to another local currency  the youbit exchanger is simple To use  everyone can easily withdraw money to local currency by using btc to litecoin trading after this they can convert into doller and after this they can everyone send it to in local banks and get that moeny sending via youbit so simple to use  dont worry the new members will be  readu to withdraw after some time they will know the process easily.

Thank you friend, this publication is very important because it explains and helps to learn to operate on the yobit platform. Thank you for your contribution in this forum.