Important for everyone How to sell (trade) currencies within the yobit platform - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important for everyone How to sell (trade) currencies within the yobit platform

People should be able to find out how to buy or sell in a matter of minutes and this post is making it easier for new members to understand what they should do. Although I have to point out that even experienced users might make mistakes and lose money through the trading procedure. Don't instantly use the market price as an option, as the price might be very different from the one you can sell. Using the market price to sell is what we call dump. Most of the times dumps when occur they lead to price going lower than it should and you lose value this way.

It's very simple and your explanation is very simple how you explain I'm buying some coins but the value of this currency is not going high.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think I learned more from this post and I want to do more research about trading before I start. Wow thanks for this great idea, before I just say something new about business but how to trade crypto with this post

• Useful or interesting 2

It easy only you need to select any crypto currency and there is two option of big and sell your crypto currency there you will able to trade with your crypto currency .

I appreciate your efforts it will the members for their withdrawal.Withdrawing is very easy step in the yobit.I think.everyone should know about it after reading your post.

On 2/10/2020 at 6:03 PM, Nezar said:

Hey, there are a lot of members on this forum, they don't know how to trade or sell money on yobit i will give a simple explanation with an explanation for this issue. I hope this is helpful

1-We must first click on the currency symbol that we want to trade as shown in the first picture where I clicked on the btc symbol because it is the currency I have inside the platform

1538737923__.jpg.7401bc7a228c15c902ec943

2-Secondly, you must choose and click on the currency you want to get against your current currency and this option is in the table where you have chosen the ETH coin as shown in Figure 2.
1797317725__.jpg.f1d6ac142c81efc87ae1a65

3-After clicking on the currency that you want to obtain, a new menu will appear that contains the buy and sell options as shown in A and also B in the image No. 3.

223589673__.jpg.fb2ebd40cca12bef7e6dc9f4

4-In the buy list you can sell the currency quickly, where you have to click on the currency amount as shown in c and it will give you your profits from the other currency in the box as shown in D and to confirm the currency click on buy as shown in f All of these are found in Figure 4 You can carry out the same process in the sell box, but it differs from buy in that you put the sale amount that you want against your existing currency and wait for someone to buy the currency from you with the amount that you requested

994767322__.jpg.63bb907e8ef58a0c3dcc522f

5-Upon successful completion of the transaction, the money will be transferred to the currency box that you purchased, as shown in A in Figure 5 Note, I advise you to sell when there is a red number next to the coin so that you do not incur losses and this is also shown in B in picture number 5.

398503317__.jpg.d01921cee9f1539b6cc2fa04

I hope everyone will benefit from this participation

I am newbie in this forum and I know little bit about trading but seeing your picture and details about trading , now I can convert my bitcoin as my wish. So thanks a lot dear.

Yes, this is might help them to understand even more about how to trade thou trading in Yobit is not complicated but for other people they are really do not know about it.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 10.02.2020 at 14:26, Nobi9085 said:

I am new i want to know the same thing i recently start working on this site can anyone tell me how to sell the currencies

Hi..reread the topic and the answer above..then follow the steps..evry thing will be easy..just try and follow the rules to keep your account safe

I am one of them i don't know how to trade with exchange and forex also i am not lucky to win or excepect in write way so i am not try after i lost my first deposit

On 2/10/2020 at 5:03 PM, Nezar said:

Hey, there are a lot of members on this forum, they don't know how to trade or sell money on yobit i will give a simple explanation with an explanation for this issue. I hope this is helpful

1-We must first click on the currency symbol that we want to trade as shown in the first picture where I clicked on the btc symbol because it is the currency I have inside the platform

2-Secondly, you must choose and click on the currency you want to get against your current currency and this option is in the table where you have chosen the ETH coin as shown in Figure 2.

3-After clicking on the currency that you want to obtain, a new menu will appear that contains the buy and sell options as shown in A and also B in the image No. 3.

4-In the buy list you can sell the currency quickly, where you have to click on the currency amount as shown in c and it will give you your profits from the other currency in the box as shown in D and to confirm the currency click on buy as shown in f All of these are found in Figure 4 You can carry out the same process in the sell box, but it differs from buy in that you put the sale amount that you want against your existing currency and wait for someone to buy the currency from you with the amount that you requested

5-Upon successful completion of the transaction, the money will be transferred to the currency box that you purchased, as shown in A in Figure 5 Note, I advise you to sell when there is a red number next to the coin so that you do not incur losses and this is also shown in B in picture number 5.

Hey friend I'm a new member of this forum and your post is useful for me I want to trade in future then I have followed your information thank you for sharing it 

I just encountered a posts asking questions about what you just explained thoroughly. That person must read and find your posts for him to really be guided and not to buy any coins too. That was a well explained guide.

I prefer to trade on the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange, those cryptocurrencies that remain in the top. Today I buy a Yobit exchange coin, called YO. 

It is a good idea for cryptotalk members to know the Yobit platform and everything related to it, whether it is trading, InvestBox, or all the features in it.

Edited by cryp2flowers

Thanks for your help my friend i did not know how to transfer money but your post increase my knowledge about it. This is best post for beginners.

Hello dear friend i am also new here and don't know how to sell currency and trade on youbit but the post you share will help me to understand the method of trading and selling the currency on youbit. Thanks for sharing such information. 

You have shared a great important topic for everybody. As the withdrawal fee of bitcoin is too high  in yobit. So we need to convert it into ltc. Or if we want to buy any coin from another one then we wil also need this. So thanks a lot for sharing this with us.

Thank you for this ,it helps a lot to guide us how to do trade in yobit platform  and also To inform new member doesn’t have idea how to do their earnings.

trading in the yobit exchange is very simple as other exchanges here we donot need any rocket science.if you have done trading in some other exchanges then you will het an idea  doing in the same yobit platform

Learning how to trade especially because this is one of the most source of income in crypto. Trading in yobit platform is really easy because you just need to go to the trade section and then select the coin you want to buy or sell then you are done.

On 2/10/2020 at 5:03 PM, Nezar said:

Yes friend you have explained a good topic your information is really useful for everyone I have also don't know about trading but I want to do it now I get a useful knowledge and I start to work this soon thank you for sharing it 

I think trading on Yobit is one of the easiest operations in comparison to other platforms which are complicated. YouTube is full of videos explaining the trading on the Yobit platform.

The important point of this forum is to learn how to trade in crypto income. Trading on the Yobit platform is really easy because you just go to the trade section and then select the currency you want to buy or sell and then you're done. A really simple medium

Thank you for your post on trading in yobit. When i first started off in this forum and using yobit, it took me quite a while to get accustomed to the trading in yobit. I especially needed trading so that i can exchange to a currency with lower withdrawal fees. This post explained it all perfectly. I wish i read this post before i struggled to trade. I would suggest linking the pictures again that you have (screenshots) as they are not visible at the moment. But still a great post.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Thanks friend for the good post and good explanations. You can earn profit by trading with yobit, just find a growing coin and exchange you coins to it and you can earn upto 5% of your investments.

Time is the ultimate weapon!