Important for everyone How to sell (trade) currencies within the yobit platform - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important for everyone How to sell (trade) currencies within the yobit platform

This is acceptable advance from you, me too I saw a few inquiries regarding how exchange yobit and the majority of the individuals here didn't have a clue about this, in this subjects you made a great deal of things clear to them, and in any event, for the old individuals since you will remind them on the off chance that they failed to remember anything, much obliged for your commitment here, best of luck later on

Nice, it is to do the trading like just selling the cryptocurrency and if you want to learn trading or do it you need to have some good skill on predictions.

Thank you my dear friend. Of course you have shared this complete useful  information, which has a complete procedure to get withdraw from yobit Exchange platform. But for this it is not necessary that we only convert our BTC to ETH, we can convert it into other cryptocurrencies. We can also convert our BTC to LTC and thus every member can understand it. 

Exchanging yobit stage is truly simple since you simply need to go to the exchange segment and afterward select the coin you need to purchase or sell then you are finished. The lone thing that is difficult in exchanging is that you don't have the foggiest idea when will the cost of a specific coin will rise or fall.

Thanks dear friends for your impormative post i learn alot of things about trading currency . I appreciate your knowledge and your experience in yobit someday ago i join yobit and want to improve my earning so i satrt trading i need much more help for trading and i got some knowledge from your post  . In my opinions for trading we alot off knowledge day by day ..

Thank you very much dear. Now I realized that how can I trade by using Yobit. Now I am completing my 100 posts and after that I will ll make yobit account so that I can also trade like that.

This is a marvelous post , I would immediately have to to safe this topic offline so that I can refer to it hen I am about to start withdrawal, because I have not yet completed my first 100 posts yet. Thank again

Thanks with the help of your topic I am now able to know how to sell my coins and now I will be able to trade them when I will get my first payment.

You've shade an absolute light or illuminated this process.

Of course, processes in yobit platform is really complicated as it contains varieties of features. But the huge work you put on to deliver this topic is actually simply articulated. Which I'm sure it will definitely helps the less average ones among us.

A beautiful knowledge you share to us, You know cryptocurrencies world is a very good platform it helps people alot, you can invest in cryptotalk and get more profit and experience on it,then before you invest you must know what cryptotalk is talking about, I hope everyone will benefit from this platform.

Yes brother this was really helpful information. I Will surely withdraw my money with same way you mentioned from next time. Now i withdraws litecoin into wazirx wallet and then withdraws money from it into my account which was also a better way to withdraw my money without high charges. Thank you.

On 1/8/2021 at 8:29 AM, Shibu said:

yobit may be a great trade location you'll be able exchange your profit here to form more profits.he as of now give some instructional exercise but on the off chance that you're still confounded there's a video instructional exercise on YouTube that might observe and assist you get it it better.

Thanks mate for the enlightment. Really, all members on the forum are suppose to learn on how to operate all functions on yobit exchange, but you know it can't be learn once as it said learning is a gradual process. So let focus on leaning so that so we will get the best out of yobit exchange. Welcome

Well, my friend, this is a good initiative from you. I was taught to sell cryptocurrencies from one of my friends, but I did not know how to sell part of the amount I have if I want to sell half of it. How can I do that? Can you guide me.

Wow this is great and useful information. Thanks sir I needed this information a lot because I wanted to sell my currency but I didn't know how to trade. I also want to learn how to trade and I am getting information. How can we sell our currency and transfer our coins to other coins? This post has been very helpful.

• +1 1

I want to.learn more and more because i want to grow with this forum and then sell them at an expensive price in yobit and we can trade with yoda.

Yes dear you are right this information is very useful for all of us specially for newbies who don't know how to sell or use the yobit.net Thank you for sharing this yobit.net makes our alot of work very easy we can also withdraw our money from yobit very faster 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Thanks a lot on this topic of yours,it is an interested one,actually without learning we will never know what to do,and thanks to your information,we are glad to learn more on this,thanks freind

• +1 1

Not one of the images loaded but this is not a problem, it is very easy to learn how to trade in Yobit exchange, just needs for someone to open the trading that is on the left and select or search for the trade and the pairs looking to trade. It is fast and I have never had any kind of problem when trading in Yobit.

Thankyou for helping us here. A lot of the members get confused about the interface of yobit and get stuck but your step by step guide is very helpful. When talk token are sent to the wallet then we can trade or exchange our btc into any other coin by simple steps. There are 2 options that are buy and sell. The exchange or trading is easy but only experts can make assumptions that the prices of the coins will rise or drop. After that we can easily withdraw our coins using multiple options provided by yobit. 

It will take a few minutes for an experienced user to learn how to trade in yobit, but for a beginner it always needs time. This tutorial images are not loading, but even so they would need to have circled the parts where the user should click so the beginners can understand easily. I recommend to take some hours perhaps one or two to find the system how it works before you invest and trade.

It is really important on learning how to trade especially because this is one of the most source of income in crypto. Trading in yobit platform is really easy because you just need to go to the trade section and then select the coin you want to buy or sell then you are done. The only thing that is hard in trading is that you don't know when will the price of a certain coin will rise or fall.

@Nezar @Mutivo @Prettydoll

Selling on yobit is very easy and you need to find that one key that is effective and to me we need to work as ahrd and find that one key that is right for so many people there are so many ways to do this, find the balance that you have, it must be among the 5 that you see, doges, usdt, btc, rubble, usd, this is really important to find that one key that is going to help us, the right key is to make sure that we are going and finding solution in every single way. Take what you have and then look for the coin you want to buy or sell that s really important.

• +3 1

Greetings to you my dear friend, I would like to thank you very much for this informative article

This is what all new members need, to learn how to invest and avoid getting into trouble

Yobit is one of the exchange who makes many virtual coins with no backing and no team. They make a lot of money in this way. I have once transferred some of my BTC to yobit to get a virtual coins called YoB2x. This coin was made of Segwit2x which should have been happened in November 2017, but didn't .in any ways, it made me a small profit. if you are willing to take risk , yobit awards many virtual coins for your BTC or some other coins.

It is in reality vital on gaining knowledge of the way to alternate specially due to the fact that is one of the maximum supply of earnings in crypto. Trading in yobit platform is in reality smooth due to the fact you simply want to visit the alternate segment after which pick out the coin you need to shop for or promote you then definately are done. The most effective element this is difficult in buying and selling is which you do not know whilst will the charge of a sure coin will upward thrust or fall.

• +5 1