What`s the best wallet paypal or yobit? - Page 16 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mojnu

What`s the best wallet paypal or yobit?

Both wallets are important but in my opnin there is lit of difference point of view, youbit use is very easy as compared to understand. 

Youbit is Online exchanging cryptocurrency trading platform and almost 500 cryptocurrency are are trading on youbit. From technology and security points of view youbit. 

PayPal is fast way to send and receive money and also make online payments

austin-distel-744oGeqpxPQ-unsplash(HXHXzjD794l).jpg

Both have different identity and different sort of features. Both are reliable and safe to use. They have just different ways of dealing with currency. I haven't experienced PayPal yet but I have a good experience in Yobit. I can make my transactions easily through yobit. These both are used online for payments. They are common in their efficiency.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I am using yobit wallet .I like the yobit wallet very much or you can keep your money safe in this .

I did not use PayPal wallet , I have no information about it, I use Yobit wallet  because it is very  Because it is very good wallet  and many people use it and consider their money safe inside it .

Yobit wallet s a good wallet . Many people use it, that's why it is very famous wallet .People have a good opinion about yobit wallet. another. 

I've tried both wallets, but the Yobit platform is the one that has proven to be safe and easy. As for PayPal wallet with a bit of risk, sometimes you lose your money when transferring a large amount.

On 4/23/2021 at 11:42 PM, Onewer tona said:

Dear friend, In my  suggestion yobit wallet will be good. Because this wallet has many features. You can withdrawing money is just as easy as investing and trading. we can withdraw money from this wallet and it is very safe to use there are no chances of losing money.

Despite the exchange is good, as it is centralized cryptocurrency exchange, there is still risk of loosing the amounts due to your own faults. If you have shared your login details to the malicious users, you will loss your funds and if you have adjusted the weakest passwords and have not added the 2FA security then you are still at the risks to loose the amounts. 

For trading YoBit is the best wallet. YoBit is an online exchange trading platform designed to support the trading of cryptocurrencies. The YoBit platform facilitates the trading of as many as 497 cryptocurrencies and tokens. PayPal is an e-wallet Once you open your PayPal account, you can deposit, withdraw and transfer funds to the many merchants which accept PayPal online payments.

I think yobit is the best because it saves your savings as a cryptocurrency. You can withdraw your money at any time or you can use this site for trading. You can also get a lot of profit by investing. But in paypal you can just deposit money and make various online payments. Roughly like a bank where only money is stored. I think yobit is the only one of these facilities available so I will give preference to yobit if I compare the two. Also PayPal has no way to convert from one digital currency to another digital currency so I don't think it offers the same benefits as yobit.