What`s the best wallet paypal or yobit? - Page 8 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mojnu

What`s the best wallet paypal or yobit?

In the current time I incline toward yobit, I have accounts in them two yet paypal isn't my most loved on the grounds that I think that its confounded and the expenses are high, so yobit 8s bravo, since you can do a ton of things there, however paypal is nearly f or holding that's it in a nutshell

Yobit is exchange I do not know why OP has compared it with PayPal. I like Yobit exchange more than PayPal because Yobit does not ask me to verify kyc and it is trusted exchange by millions of users all over the world. 

• +3 1

уоbіt іѕ the bеѕt i thіnk. thоugh уоbіt іѕ аn exchange but thе ѕесurіtу іѕ vеrу hіgh and mаnу реrѕоn аrе ѕtоrіng their asset іn уоbіt now аnd dоіng trading hеrе. 

Definitely yobit is better, paypal charges very high commissions, and has many restrictions and requirements to make and receive payments and there are countries where they do not work, instead yobit has a simple registration process, you can save and exchange thousands of epairs of crypto currencies and you can also buy and sell fiduciary currency such as the dollar and ruble, without counting the various investment options, trading and mining that this platform has.

• +5 1

2 hours ago, zulfi125 said:

уоbіt іѕ the bеѕt i thіnk. thоugh уоbіt іѕ аn exchange but thе ѕесurіtу іѕ vеrу hіgh and mаnу реrѕоn аrе ѕtоrіng their asset іn уоbіt now аnd dоіng trading hеrе. 

L'ordre est très sûr et a été utilisé assez souvent dans leurs propres actifs et ils sont toujours en train de négocier et d'investir.

• Useful or interesting 1

PayPal is both a wallet and one of the most popular money transfer systems in the world like Payeer, PayToo. But Yobit is an exchange and, like other exchanges, it has its own wallet. The use of PayPal is restricted in many countries. This system also want a lot of documents to take full advantage of this system, and the registration process is difficult. Yobit is more convenient and trading is possible through this system.

Yobit.net is way better not only than PayPal but also than many other wallets or exchanges. PayPal is possibly one of the best known FIAT wallets, but it is very far to be the best one or even a good one. You have everything you need at Yobit and, it is safer, cheaper and there are so many features that people do not need to be convinced.  I think that sooner than, the ordinary man in the street thinks, cryptocurrencies and crypto wallets will become option number one when trading, exchanging, investing, buying, and selling. The sooner we start using them the better.

• +3 1

I think Yobit is much better than Paypal for its low fees and for the amount of cryptocurrencies that can be traded, there are also many more cryptocurrencies on Yobit that can be traded

I love Yobit, I use it everyday and keep quite a lot of crypto in it. I would hardly consider it a wallet though, it’s an exchange.

Hello, yobit is not a wallet, it is a platform for the exchange or purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies, they also have several functions, such as staking, etc., it is similar to other exchanges, you can use it as a wallet, but technically it is not.

The first thing to see is that Paypay and Yobit are totally different platforms since Paypal is a multi-currency wallet to store digital money and perform operations such as saving, transferring and depositing money and on the other hand Yobit is an Exchange where we exchange cryptos or tokens in a very simple way, in addition to serving as a wallet to protect your cryptos.

• +5 1

I think that in this matter the best must be paipal because of the reputation that it has on top, but in itself yobit is a good wallet

PayPal wallet does not support many currencies

And Yobit wallet supports all digital currencies, sending or receiving currencies or exchanging digital currencies and a secure wallet

yobit is not well known today, however its exponential growth gives many things to talk about, we must be attentive to its evolution, at the moment the option would be paypal due to its long history

Yobit is not a wallet its an exchanging or trading site not a wallet,  and yobit holds cryptocurrencys not only fiat moneys like paypal, but paypal only holds fiat moneys and also it don't support cyrptocurrencys, so its hard to compare thus two.

Well the OP made a question without a common comparison.

You can not just compare a virtual currency exchange from a fiat exchange service.

Pay Pal is an online wallet for fiat exchange where you have fiat related services at your diposal and for both personal and enterprise accounts.

On the other hand Yobit is a virtual currency exchange and you can not withdraw to fiat relative services such as bank accounts or credit / debit cards.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I don’t like the paypal wallet, because there are high commissions. It’s better and more efficient to store your funds on Yobit. Everyone has different opinions, but I stick to my own. 

You cannot compare between PayPal and yobit exchange because yobit is not a wallet, but PayPal should be compared to Perfect Money, Payeer and AdvCash.

Also yobit exchange should be compared to Binance, Bittrex, Huobi etc.

• +3 2

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Without any doubt yobit is the best exchange site and wallet too because here we can store any kind of crypto currency that is listed..  But if you look to paypal wallet then you can see there many top crypto currency not yet get accepted while PayPal wallet is not open for every one..  So in this case yobit is best to store your money and to make transaction..                

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Hello my friend jere paypal is not only crypto wallet. Paypal is the one of trusted wallet. Every freelance use paypal account.on the other hand yobit is not a crypto wallet. Yobit is a crypto exchange site.