What`s the best wallet paypal or yobit? - Page 7 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mojnu

What`s the best wallet paypal or yobit?

I consider that these two applications have no comparison, each one has different objectives and each one has its advantages, for which they were designed, I use both and they are highly recommended

it all depends on what yoare are coin to use it for. Paypal is more focused on credit card payments, and yobit is focused on cryptocurrencies, so it all depends on what it is required for. obviously using paypal is very simple.

• Useful or interesting 1

It all depends on what goal you are pursuing. If you need crypto, then it is better to choose yobit, if you still need Fiat, then Paypal is better.

in my opinion yobit, giving my personal opinion about Yobit, it can be highlighted that it is a platform that stands out for giving the opportunity to access a wide variety of cryptocurrency pairs. Although the number varies over time, since the coins appear and disappear. So this platform is very good if you want to invest in the most exotic currencies. You just have to go with caution because if bitcoin is already volatile, other lesser-known cryptocurrencies are even more so.
In addition, this platform allows us to interact with other users. There you can find out about rumors, news or simply exchange opinions. But you have to be careful with the information that comes from anonymous sources, but using it wisely can be helpful and in any case fun.

i think yobit is good . the wallet section of yobit is sorted very smartly. the platform is very much secured and all the process of yobit platform is very easy to me.

I think that (paypal) and (yobit) are very different, as (paypal) an electronic bank and is considered the most famous electronic bank in the world.
As for (yobit) it is one of the most popular trading platforms in the world and includes more than 200 cryptocurrencies.

I also use yobit to save some of my cryptocurrencies in paypal, it only handles dollars but this electronic wallet is accepted by many means of payment in my area.

There is no connection between PayPal and the ubiquit platform. Paypal is not the one who makes money for you, but sends money and receives money, while the eupit may earn money from it and trade in it and many other good things

I prefer and use Yobit because I work on cryptocurrencies and I do not prefer Paypal because it closes accounts a lot. I closed my account before.

I also have a PayPal account with a Jobit account. I believe that Ubit is better in many things, easier and more affordable.

Both are not wallets. Paypal is a fiat money processor, Yobit is an exchange.

Portfolios are something else, portfolios allow you total control of your assets, in an exchange you have portfolios but you do not have control of your assets. Do not get confused. Be careful

For many PayPal it is better, but there are several countries that run with the disadvantage of restrictions since due to legal issues or laundering there are many account blocks, as an example from Venezuela, on the other hand an exchange like yobit is more accessible for these types of countries who run with such a disadvantage. In my opinion it always depends on who you ask the question and where it is, for me yobit is a better wallet than PayPal, for the aforementioned

What does the paypal have to do with the yobit exchanges? makes sense to compare the payment system and the exchange? Yes ... after the distribution of money, unnecessary topics will remain.

851144058_468x60(1).jpg.0e4aaefd905688d4c5bf37e4bdff97e3.jpg

Yobit is not a wallet. Its an exchange where you can trade and hold your crypto. Of course I preffer to hold my money in Yobit. Its too easy to control our funds in Yobit then in PayPal. And Yobit is more faster then PayPal wallet. 

I like it more yobit you don't have to add a card, nothing you just register, you invest, you trade and voila, you can also earn with mining and much more. Yobit has very simple and good things for users

I think that the yobit.net platform is the best platform compared to PayPal since it has a greater number of functions and improvements in its platform, it has a large number of allowed cryptography, it accepts local currencies such as the dollar, ruble, euro and more. It also has trading, mining, charging for much lower transactions for large volumes of crypto, they do not hold money from you and always have airdrops to give away free money. In my opinion, I highly recommend the yobit.net platform for the aforementioned and for many more things that I do not mention.

On 2/10/2020 at 7:12 AM, BrolySSJ said:

I use Yobit as well. I have tried to get a Paypal account but the registration process is long and you need to provide a lot of personal information. So i prefer to use Yobit because of this. Its quick to register and I don't have to worry about my personal data being leaked.

I think that these applications are unmatched, each one has different objectives and each one has its advantages, for which they were designed

On 2/10/2020 at 5:07 PM, Mojnu said:

Paypal: Send & Receive Money Instantly From Anywhere In The World With NETELLER! Latest Anti-Fraud Tools. Instant Deposits. Pay Online. Trusted by Millions. Fast & Secure

Yobit: Yobit.net always supports the most popular cryptocurrencies in the world and offers the opportunity to make profit on electronic money exchange transactions.

How you can compare Paypal and yobit with each other when paypal is a fait currency wallet and yobit is a crypto currency wallet.These are totally two different things.I can't find any logic of comparing these two with each other.