What`s the best wallet paypal or yobit? - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mojnu

What`s the best wallet paypal or yobit?

Paypal: Send & Receive Money Instantly From Anywhere In The World With NETELLER! Latest Anti-Fraud Tools. Instant Deposits. Pay Online. Trusted by Millions. Fast & Secure

Yobit: Yobit.net always supports the most popular cryptocurrencies in the world and offers the opportunity to make profit on electronic money exchange transactions.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • -5 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I use Yobit as well. I have tried to get a Paypal account but the registration process is long and you need to provide a lot of personal information. So i prefer to use Yobit because of this. Its quick to register and I don't have to worry about my personal data being leaked.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

In the current time I prefer yobit, I have accounts in both of them but paypal is not my favorite because I find it complicated and the fees are high, so yobit 8s good for me, because you can do a lot of things there, but paypal is almost for holding that's all

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

paypal has very high transaction fees which is very bad they can also freeze or block your account for no reason. In my opinion yobit is a very good thing

• Useful or interesting 2

On 2/10/2020 at 5:12 PM, mahadi01 said:

PayPal is better than Yobit. I use Yobit because it is very easy to activate an account and it is a pure wallet.

Well, you have the wrong idea about yobit and that is yobit is not a wallet it's an exchange platform where you can exchange your cryptocurrency to other cryptocurrency hope that you got the point.

I don't really understand what you meant by best wallet PayPal or yobit I don't  know any ideas on this am here to learn in this forum

In my opinion the PayPal wallet is better than Yobit.  But I use the Yobit wallet because it is easy to control and very easy to create.  But to use PayPal wallet, you have to give a lot of personal information.  I don't know if it has to be controlled.  But to me the Yobit wallet is the one I like the most.

On 2/10/2020 at 12:07 PM, Mojnu said:

Paypal: Send & Receive Money Instantly From Anywhere In The World With NETELLER! Latest Anti-Fraud Tools. Instant Deposits. Pay Online. Trusted by Millions. Fast & Secure

Yobit: Yobit.net always supports the most popular cryptocurrencies in the world and offers the opportunity to make profit on electronic money exchange transactions.

paypal and yobit are 2 different services so you can't compare them.

paypal works with only fiat currencies

yobit it is a crypto exchange that is used for trading crypto currencies 

so i can say, paypal is the best if you use fiat and yobit is the best if you use cryptos

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

paypal is original wallet and yobit wallet just support the paypal.you can use paypal wallet easily and paypal wallet is better then yobit wallet. you can use anything with paypal exchange. 

These both wallets deserves the equal respects at all instants. PayPal is online payment solutions for digital version of physical currencies but yobit is exchange which allows you to store fund inside their hot wallets of different assets. Both are useful.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think the answer would be obviously PayPal. Cause PayPal is obviously much secured than yobit. Cause yobit runs on cryptocurrencies. But PayPal have their own security teams. 

On 2/10/2020 at 4:37 PM, Mojnu said:

Paypal is the most popular wallets in the world. You can send and accept money from any country through PayPal. Yobit is the wallet where you exchange your currency.

On 2/10/2020 at 6:07 PM, Mojnu said:

You compared with different things, it's more likely you ask what is the best currency, fiat or cryptocurrency.

Yobit is not just a wallet service, they are exchange with online wallet feature.

Well, if you want to use cryptocurrency, choose yobit. If you want to use fiat, choose PayPal.

If you want to store crypto currency then you have to chose Yobit. Because, as far as I know that Paypal does not support crypto currency. And Yobit is not a wallet, it's a exchange site but still you can store your cypto here.

I am a fan of cryptocurrencies and more often use cryptocurrencies for any transaction. I interact more often with the platform Yobit, so I chose Yobit as the best. Paypal has a very good quality and track record, but they do not support cryptocurrency transactions.

I  think the only best one is the kind of trezor so  so its important to know what is happening the greatest of everything is what really is right to be followed in certain positions we all know and can think of the right ideas and integration that we all know of, trezor is offline and it provides everything good that we can think of

I  think the only best one is the kind of trezor so  so its important to know what is happening the greatest of everything is what really is right to be followed in certain positions we all know and can think of the right ideas and integration that we all know of, trezor is offline and it provides everything good that we can think of

On 2/10/2020 at 12:07 PM, Mojnu said:

As some members already said, Yobit is a cryptocurrency echange. Paypal is a payment processor. It is 2 different things.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

In term of usefulness I prefer yobit.net than Paypal But i have both account in yobit and paypal i just prefer to use Yobit.net because of the lower fees also paypal is very hard to connect to Gcash which is very annoying.

• +1 2

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Sorry dears i have not idea about this quiestion. But i want to know about it. Soon i will try to know this. And if i know somethin,  i will must inform all of the cryoto membera  

This depends on what you need to use the wallet for. I think you should have a wallet on both of them because they are useful right now. The only disadvantage of PayPal is that it requires verifying your identity 

• +1 1

Certainly the yobit platform is better than the Paypal wallet because the platform can collect many currencies inside it in addition to that you can trade inside it while Paypal only allows you to store the dollar and euro currency

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Just now, gartistnons said:

It depends on money you pick up. Within the occasion that you simply work on the dollar, at that point you must paypal. In case you work on cryptocurrencies, you got to have crypto wallets like blockchain and coinbase ...

Paypal makes paying online easy while yobit is an exchange. How can these be compared to each other while they have totally different purposes ?

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Yabit is the best wallet inside PayPal and yobit. PayPal is a very difficult wallet that is difficult for ordinary people to use. Yobit, on the other hand, is a very good wallet and it is used in many other functions besides wallet, so yobit is the best wallet.

• +1 1

The best wallet for me is that the coinbase at the moment and blockchain.both are incredibly first-rate and if we gossip about free earning at that moment the top one are airdrops.Thanks for mind here.

Both are different in case of how the currency are being used, so since the yobit deals on Cryptocurrencies assets, whike the PayPal, is kind of more on,an E USD money type,but both are used online on payments and transactions