Who want old youbit free coins service. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Unknown user

Who want old youbit free coins service.

In past the youbit is giving free coins without any sharing and I love to collect the free coins and now lots of member and I leave to collect them because of the sharing it is hard I want past service.

• Useful or interesting 4

6 minutes ago, mitsutech said:

You mean freecoins in yobit?  I don't know what we will do to get coins on that because I'm only focus here in cryptotalk forum to learn more and to get more profit daily.  

In past youbit is giving free coins and many members love to collect them and now they add this sharing option 1st share their post and then collect coins but I don't work .

Until now yobit is giving freecoins but dont rely too much on free coins because some of the are worthless it wont give you any profit. But still i appreciated yobit for giving some free coins to their platform.

Yobit is giving us free coins without any investment and services it's really matters, I don't know about this but I can say that it's so profitable and should  means to everyone..

Well, everyday you can collect some free coins in yobit exchanger, there has many coins to collect but this coins having q low value to the market so that many people are not preferring to collect that.

Yes it can be done in the past. People get free coin and store them in the wallet and make more profit. But now a days it is over no free coins collect yet.

Honestly I have never experience to claim free coins at yobit exchange yet.i am too busy right now don't have much time to claim on faucets.but I'll try to claim it when I have time.

I wish I could join this earlier so I could get free coin at yobit exchange but at the moment youbit exchange not giving free coin.

why would you want to swap those coins by the way they have no price at all and i dont think it is hard to do it , because all you have to do is share a post , you have to give a service to earn something and you cant argue on that bro 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Its surprise for me in past there was free coins on yobit without any sharing. Now I have seen new free coin section  on yobit. We need to share  yobit if we want to get free coins.

I am a new member in the crypto talk and also to be added that i also wanted to earn free money from yobit wallet and withdraw when needed. 

From the beginning, thus freecoins feature is not useful enough for me, I never tried and I don't think I will, because they are offering too low amounts and what you will earn from it anyway, I mean if you want to earn 1 dogecoin then you need days, if we didn't say months 

Good afternoon mate,Free coins in yobit nowadays is not really free because you need to do 1 social post first before you can get the coins and the last system for yobit coins was not free too because at some time its going to require you to do 20 trades first before you can get the free coins.its a pleasure to work with you.

There are a lot of sites and taps that offer free currencies, but their problem is that they pay very little quantities, therefore I prefer to work in this forum because it pays us acceptable quantities in exchange for useful work and also I love working in other forums and also you can get free currencies on the platform but you need to perform some tasks

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes i receive an email from yobit.net last month in this mail i found a link for getting free coins. I click this link but i cannot found any free coins. Then i think that it opportunity for past crypto talk user. 

I'm not interested in yobit old free coins because these coin has no value right now. But I'm interested in yobit investbox because this feature is great to earn little more money.

Hello there as a newbie I don't have much idea about it but I want to give you guys my sincere thanks for providing such information to help us

because many of us would like to because sometimes they throw coins every day and we collect them hoping that in the future they will be very good and take a perfect value.

Well, I never use that feature due to the provide so little amount but it's good for the beginner they can try it.

On 2/10/2020 at 1:54 PM, Crypto Bull said:

I have collected few coins in start when their was not add added in free coin.But after the addition of add i stop collecting free coins.The old way was the best it was easy and does not take much much.I wish they can revert the add and make it simple like in past. 

Guys I love to  and want the free coins. It is a Free service and I like this one. It is too much great.

Yobit free coins has less value collecting them is time consuming they dont have that much value unless you have thousands of them but if your interested in collecting try using faucets they have more value than free coins in yobit.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Free coins now is most likely to real. I have received free coins but it's not showing on my balances. I wonder why. Maybe the coin has no volume at all.

Yes first YOBIT gave us free coins, now if we want to get these free coins we have to complete 20 trades first, this is a pretty difficult way to do it. In the past, if you wanted to get free coins, it was very easy, unlike today.

We have to finish 20 trades first, this is quite a difficult way to do it. In the past, if you wanted to get free coins, it was as easy as it is today

Well, it is true that collecting free coins was fun, but also you will not be satisfied as it is free so don't expect to receive a large number of free coins. It's much better to work for it also.