Who want old youbit free coins service. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Unknown user

Who want old youbit free coins service.

In start when their was not add added in free coin.But after the addition of add i stop collecting free coins.The old way was the best it was easy and does not take much much.

Brother you have not posted your question correctly. In finding very hard to understand your question, firstly make it correct but i think you're talking about old feature of cryptotalk. That was nice feature that it was providing free coins for sharing cryptotalk to other people's.

Could you not understand what you mean? Please help us and I do not understand how you are doing in the past.

On 2/10/2020 at 2:13 PM, Unknown user said:

In past the youbit is giving free coins without any sharing and I love to collect the free coins and now lots of member and I leave to collect them because of the sharing it is hard I want past service.

I am also want old yobit free service because that was good system. I am also collect free coins before daily. Sometimes they give free coins without any condition.     

Am pretty new to yobit and I cannot tell where are the new and the old yobit coins but the best thing to do is to work for the investment itself , there is going to be a lot of good things that are coming frm them the good thing about the market is to absolutely work with it and its going to be the best we know out there

yobit is a giving the free coins to a user on a daily basis you have a simply click on a frequency section on the your bit and account and follow their instruction till now you become a free coinswithout shaving and collect a many coins of cryptotalk now I have a scene new yobit I n cryptolk

Wow, I didn't know about this . I am new to yobit . of there was service like that then it would be great if they bring back this again.for now, I can see that they are giving some free coins.

I join this forum two months back when iam new in yobit exchange then I claim this free coins.but when I search this coin prices I realizes this coin are not valuable, so I leave this free coins and work only in crypto talk forum only, and really don't no they want to share their exchange with our friends then we claim this free coins, and my suggestion don't your time waste.

Yes even i want it. Because i didn't know about that when that task was running so didn't earn anything. If that comes back again and hope we all start earning again from it and we can earn even more.

I don't have any idea about old yorbit wallet free coins because I have joined few days before only and now if you want some free coins then you have to share videos or something else have not done till yet also I want to mention one thing there is worth of collecting free coins because it's amount is so small that we cannot withdraw them.

On 2/10/2020 at 1:13 PM, Unknown user said:

In past the youbit is giving free coins without any sharing and I love to collect the free coins and now lots of member and I leave to collect them because of the sharing it is hard I want past service.

I don't know how to collect the fre coin in youbit account but I heard that we Need to Share link in our social media accounts to collect free coin

Sorry mate, seems like your are an older person of the forum. I just came here in last month, it might be 20-23 days, in that term I haven't Found any of offer like this.

It was so good for me and i was able to earn more than now from free coins section , but just think what was yo bit benefiting from that they had to make that and posting a post isnt so hard

I don't know how to collect free coin because I am spending my time in cryptotalk more learnings and earning by posting 30 per day. 

The past yobit services are easier, but times have changed, friends. We must be able to follow the changes, or we will be excluded by new members. Keep the spirit to make many useful posts every day.

On 2/10/2020 at 1:13 PM, Unknown user said:

No you can't get past servis because you have also get opportunities to get free coin by sharing it in social media so if you are interested then you share it and get free coin

Yes I also think sharing is tough to get a free money, so I am also need old method of yobit that give us free coin everyday. If yobit admin give the chance to collect free coin all will be greatful.

I am a new member so i did not know about it but yobit was very fun in the past if in the past the yobit gives free coins. Then i want that yobit to but you can also learn and earn here and this forum pay more then yobit. So i prefer to work on this forum.

Getting freecoins in yobit is just a low amount, better to focus this forum because we can make 30,000 satoshis per day. This is so great that we have this kind of earning platform.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that this feature is on the platform, but those coins that are gifted do not have much value and from it they are a waste of time, but they are given the Dogecoin sometimes.

Yes free coin is good to make some money for beginner, just you have to share some post in you social media account and you will get this coin is really easy . So good luck for any one.

I do not know the previous system, but in the current one it is not so difficult just share in a social network of your preference, of course now the coins they give have very little value...

If I'm not mistaken, it is true that the first time you use a freecoin on Yobit, you will get a free coin, but then you have to do a task like 20x trade.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

It was nice to know, although I have very few ideas on this topic, but I love to learn something new every day, which is why I love this forum so much.

Who want old youbit free coins service. I want it because i really love free things specially free crypto currency means free money that's why i really love that.