What are your goals for this year, How much you will collect Crypto? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

What are your goals for this year, How much you will collect Crypto?

Welcome with me
My goals for this year are to continue learning and earning from the forum
Entering trading as a matter of confidence in achieving profits
Take advantage of the price differences between the platforms

• +1 1

For this year, everyday i wanna do 30 post, if i able to continue it, after end of the year i will be happy for it. and this is my only goal in this year. just i wanna stay with crypto.

thank you

• +4 1

good afternoon mate, indeed everyone has their own goals, for me my goal is to gain enough money as well as understanding since I'm new in this community. 

• +5 1

My goal in 2020 is to earn 5k dollars. Last year i earn not too much but this year i want to earn more. This year starting is very well and i hope this year every months also go very well.

• +2 1

I would like to only collect crypto coins in this year. And I will not sell them for fiat. I am new in the crypto world, just joined few months ago. So I have goal to collect at least one btc in this year. And in next year I would try to multiply it with ten.

• +5 1

My goal in crypto for this year would probably be to collect around $1000 at least. That is from this year. I hope to increase this year after year. Ideally my end goal is to achieve a point where i can earn $100000 per year in crypto. That may be a hard point to get to, but i am determined to try.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

My goals during this year are to increase the strength of my trading and investment in order to increase the percentage of profits achieved

• +4 1

THINK POSITIVE

My goal is simple, Just hold some BNB And KCS that worth $1000 and stake it after that maybe got stable part time job on crypto world and hold some assets too, Not really much though how about your goal guys? Tell us!

• +1 1

I believe that bitcoin reaches 30 thousand this year, I'm sure that will be its value, so save any little thing there hahaha

• +4 1

So basically I'm dealing in litecoin from last year but unfortunately i was not able to earn more litecoin last year but this year i have made target to earn at least one litecoin this year by trading not investing it on cryptotalk. Because of low transfer charges i could make it happen, i guess.

• +2 1

Yes we all have goals here, if your goal is to achieve 1 BTC then I also have the same goal. But I add my goal again, which is to add to my insights so that it is even better in this forum.

• +5 1

It is hard to tell how much crypto any of us can earn in this year because our earnings will depend on how the market behaves towards the coins we own and there is always a distance between what we plan to earn and what we will earn at the end. I have calculated to earn around $500 this year by HODL some bitcoin and trading every day with altcoins. Keeping what we earn is as important as earning it because with just one wrong decision, you will lose all you have earned in a year.

• +1 1

My goal is i collect 0.5btc in this year trough crypto and I learn more knowledge about trading and crypto world and become expert in crypto world.

• +4 1

My current goal for this year is to keep on holding my bitcoin in my wallet until the bull run came, once it started I will sell some of my bitcoin so that I can use it to buy some things. Also I will start investing in other coins so that I can start trading after the bull run.

My goal is achieve the knowledge about crypto world and trading through the investing. I colletc 3000staoshi perday and save daily i my wallet.

My goal for this year is to earned only 1 btc. I am trying hard to earn more than 1 btc but is quit difficult in free. After I earned 1 btc my second strategy would be 3 btc in one year 

I want to collect more in this year. I want to be successful in crypto world. I have hold some coins for gaining for profit.I have i reach my goal.     

My goal in this year 2020 is for earning money and also to be added that for earning crypto currency a lot of it and also it depends on how much you can earn. 

I have the same goal then I will earn 1 bitcoin in this year. I know it's not going to happen as I am a student but I still have positivity that I can make such amounts. Also, I am planning to trade at the end of the year.

On 2/10/2020 at 8:52 AM, Oxygen said:

Hey CryptoTalkers! As this year have a greater start as compared to previous few years. There are many of new hopes created in our mind and we are now more motivated than before. What you guys have set any goal to achieve till the last of this year. I have a goal to collect almost 1 bitcoin whether I earn it freely or by some other activities like trading etc. 

Yes everyone should set a target so that your direction is clear to you. Even i have set in my mind that i have to collect atleast 0.8 bitcoin if not full 1.

On 2/10/2020 at 8:52 AM, Oxygen said:

Hey CryptoTalkers! As this year have a greater start as compared to previous few years. There are many of new hopes created in our mind and we are now more motivated than before. What you guys have set any goal to achieve till the last of this year. I have a goal to collect almost 1 bitcoin whether I earn it freely or by some other activities like trading etc. 

I have so many goals in this year but i am afraid that i can not make good amount of bitcoins due to prices are going high and i can not work too much and also can not invest bigger in crypto world. The time have been passed on what we can invest little and now we could get better.

I was hitting my defeat last year and so I just made a profit earlier this year. At least earlier this year I got 50 ethereum. I think the bitcoin trend will continue until half the reduction in bitcoin. So now is the time to save in the long run.

My plan to earn at least 50$ from crypto market trading and also 50$ from crypto talk forum posts work so I am happy with that earning because I am small investor not big investors. 

As long as I have cryptos this year, I will earn cryptocurrencies, I want to reach my goals I want to go far with cryptocurrency and spend my education, so this year I want cryptocurrency so long.

For me, there is not any specific amount to collect crypto but every year I was tries to collect as much as I can. So, for this nothing is different.