What are your goals for this year, How much you will collect Crypto? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

What are your goals for this year, How much you will collect Crypto?

23 hours ago, wilbertson said:

You are right hope is only what's left of us, bitcoin will just go up slowly now but no body knows for how long and to what end.

They way an seeing this kind of virus, it is just spreading without limitations, and this is also affecting all kind of currency and the drugs for this virus is yet to be found

You have the right to dream and achieve your goals, this is our goal for all of us, but do not forget, it is not money that brings happiness, but money is a reason only, happiness we make it in our hands. I know that you will say when you talk about happiness and I did not mention it, I mentioned it because we are all looking for money believing it is the cause of happiness .

Edited by Maroua

Hello, I work hard for a year and I can trade and invest then I can make 1 btc. I have been working with Bitcoin for many years and am learning new about each and every job.

Edited by Hazera

My goal is not too much because i have not much resources. As i think i will collect about 0.1 bitcoin. It will much for me. So lets see i can manage it. 

This year I have several goals to meet but the main one is to generate $100 and I want that to be my capital to start investing in trade and other things that I like 

On 2/10/2020 at 9:52 AM, Oxygen said:

Hey CryptoTalkers! As this year have a greater start as compared to previous few years. There are many of new hopes created in our mind and we are now more motivated than before. What you guys have set any goal to achieve till the last of this year. I have a goal to collect almost 1 bitcoin whether I earn it freely or by some other activities like trading etc. 

This year is really great for me.because start of this year i'm earned over 500$+ and now also try to collect more crypto coin.i think this is great year for everyone to earn some coin.  

mu goal of this years to collect as much xoin as i can and buy eth and other altcoins and invest in them because i really don't know that much about trading and i lose most the time.

If actually you are implying on the amount of bitcoin one wants to earn or collect from the cryptotalk site is is very limited to 3000 statoshi per day and about 90000 per kount if only there way more source i really would want more

My goal for know is making a good budget  to start trading, and when this gone happen , i want to start earning a good amount per month. In this year i want to earn 300 $ or 400 $ per month, is my goal for this year. 

On 3/29/2020 at 2:28 PM, Mr. Khan said:

I expect that this year I will be at least 1 BTC to be able to invest. Can I collect some valuable Altcoins. Being able to master business matters in other cryptocurrencies. I am able to earn a steady income through the world of cryptocurrency

I have been Target to have 5 btc within the year runs out,this will give much courage for me to invest and trade for more Profits

Not only for this year but also all years my goal is really to learn crypto and of course follow new technology. But about second question this year l could not collect a lot of. 

Most of my income comes from posting here which is a fixed amount per day. The remaining part of my income consists of profits from trading in Yobit. This is a completely variable income and I can't tell for sure how much crypto I can collect from my trades because it depends on future potentials but I think I will earn at least $500 till the end of the year.

given the disastrous, unpredictable trend of the market this year my goals have changed, I will focus only on the accumulation of bitcoins I hope to be able to reach 0.5 btc by the end of the year...

On 2/13/2020 at 12:38 AM, Elmuhammadee said:

I  can see that I will earn lots of money this year as most of the coin I invest in are already rising in the market

We are hoping so mate the price will soon rise and we shall all be profited during the halving period

Frankly, I have a lot of goals for this year, including developing myself in this forum and mastering the field of trading well in addition to that I would like to compile 1 training until the end of this year by working in a lot of sites and forums

It really depends on the projects. Because if the projects are good enough and full payment verified then it will be much easier to earn good profits. By earning good profits a user will be much motivated to do another one. So let's see how all the things goes. If all goes well there is a chance of earning quite a good amount of money. 

I'm doing well in cryptomarket this year, that is, 2020, and my goal is to get tong description the bitcoins done proprly from here and put them to god concernment and I hope I lan description these things in the futureAter I choke company here

This year bitcoin halving is supposed to happen. I think it around mid May so i will be collecting as much bitcoin as i can so that i can fully utilize the price rise during the halving this year. I am putting some of my funds on altcoins as well ethereum and ripple are the ones i believe to yield the most.

468x60-3.png

I am going to get new income from cryptocurrency this year and I am getting there every day even when I write messages, read new information about ways to earn with crypto.

Frankly, assembling 1 with a composition is very difficult and needs very hard work for me. I do not have any goals for the amount that I want to collect. I will work hard and with many sites so that I can. Of collecting the largest possible number of cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin specifically is good to hold this year. The price went down which was a good time to invest and as the halving is supposed to occur this year, it is a good time to collect as much as you can. I am hoping to collect enough bitcoin to earn heavy grands worth of profit.

468x60-3.png

For me my goal if it's possible is to earn up to 1 bitcoin, I know it's actually a huge amount but it could be archieved , if I got a huge amount of money and make a good trade, I could sure archieve that amount. so I need to raise funds and also learn more about trading. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/10/2020 at 11:52 AM, Oxygen said:

Hey CryptoTalkers! As this year have a greater start as compared to previous few years. There are many of new hopes created in our mind and we are now more motivated than before. What you guys have set any goal to achieve till the last of this year. I have a goal to collect almost 1 bitcoin whether I earn it freely or by some other activities like trading etc. 

My goal is to save enough money and to save it for later use. Im not gonna spend it easily because I want to save enough money for future purposes. I hope that I can save more money because I am gonna spend it for my future. 

14 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Cryptotalk gives small amounts that has lasted for a very long time and t is still on. What do you think about this line of earning?

If some users are wise enough, they can even have a or close to a btc before the campaign run out, they need to accumulate this Satoshi and save it for other Investments after the campaign