What are your goals for this year, How much you will collect Crypto? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

What are your goals for this year, How much you will collect Crypto?

i am expecting the crypto market to head down and take a dip with huge correction to 6,000 usd as bTC and alt coins follows it. simplest then i will invest huge savings of mine in crypto world. glad incomes to anyone here. Any proposal is enormously appreciated.

My intention for this year is 2btc I understand is small but I am new to virtual market and feature limited knowledge of it so i need a sluggish apporch.

What is certain is that my goal for this year is to collect as much crypto as possible. Because with that, at the end of the year I will enjoy all the hard work that I do.

This year, my goal might be to make cash from it and sell it whilst the fee is high because it is constantly a very good seven and a 1/2 hours with it.

The crypto foreign money is the best and maximum precious currency inside the world today. Crypto foreign money is popular all over the global.It's so good. It is assisting us plenty in our lives. The crypto turned into the most pricey in 2018, nonetheless priced well. General Chat LoungI think Crypto will improve in addition inside the future.

I will be looking forward to the particular crypto industry to look straight down and also require a dip together with huge a static correction to be able to 8,000 USD since BTC and also altcoins follow it. simply however can make investments huge financial savings regarding my very own inside the crypto planet. content making to be able to every person the following. virtually any advice will be very treasured.

On 2/10/2020 at 8:52 AM, Oxygen said:

Hey CryptoTalkers! As this year have a greater start as compared to previous few years. There are many of new hopes created in our mind and we are now more motivated than before. What you guys have set any goal to achieve till the last of this year. I have a goal to collect almost 1 bitcoin whether I earn it freely or by some other activities like trading etc. 

Your goal has very hard path. But I'm planning to make some amount approximately half bitcoin and I  will invest that amount in yobit exchange.

I also have great goals to earn more bitcoins this year than I did last year vai investing or from free sites I will really try my best to utilize the knowledge and earnings I get from here to boost my profits in crypto this year.

My goal is to wait for my project from years ago to be withdrawn now and also now looking for a new project that is even better to get crypto, and my target this year is 1000 etherum.

My target for this year is the same as OP, which is collecting 1 bitcoin in various ways such as bounty and trading. Hopefully this is achieved.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

for this year i really wish to grow my account at least 8x from now, and thats why i am planning to hold my coins for as long as i can and i know these coins will boom in 2020.

On 2/10/2020 at 11:52 AM, Oxygen said:

What you guys have set any goal to achieve till the last of this year.

I am constantly looking forward to collecting coins, but not as high as 1 BTC. I am also diversifying my portfolio according to my personal factors. As I am looking forward to cryptocurrencies, I won't put all my aces in there, instead looking forward to invest in my local stock market.

I am beginner in this site. I set my goal. I want to collect bitcoin. Now i work in this site. I think one day my goal will be successful  

Well honestly, I only have a simple ambition this year.

I just hope that me and my family will be safe from an ongoing volcanic eruption in our country as there is a wide effect of ashflow that may cause various respiratory diseases. Secondly, I just hope that we can survive each and every day that will pass throughout the year.

My main goal for this year is to invest all my money in bitcoin at a low price and sell it a few months after the halving. I am thinking of earning about + 40% to my original bank.Because after halving, the price should just fly to the sky

I need to collect 0.5 BTC and not less than that, i believe i can. Its justs the matter of being patient and have confidence because i will have to take risks sometimes.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

my goal this 2020 is to hold my crypto for as long as i can and make sure to collect more coins because i know this year most coins will blow up with profits.

I will collect cryptocurrency until my collection reaches the market price of $9,000, I have about $5800 left to collect in cryptocurrency.

I am going to reach a stable $ 1,000 per month, but I am not able to do this right now because of the unstable market. Because the courses are constantly jumping and I'm only losing money now. But in general, making about $ 1,000 a month in trading is quite easy, I have many months and have a lot of income, but my goal is stable, that is, from $ 1,000 a month.

My goal is to earn more bitcoin so that I can earn a lot of money and I can buy things that I want.

I keep what part of the different coins up to the height . I trade another asset. This year, the market is not going according to the rules and I will only trade in 2020 and wait for the consequences of halving.

10 hours ago, Jahirul528 said:

Yes i set my goal.. I want to collect 1 btc + coin... But in the Middle of the term, if i get a good rate i will also sell some of them... 

That is a lo of coins to collect from only collections, is that like just a dream or you have calculated all the possbilities??

Do you believe that I have the same goals as you to collect large capital, whether from this site or from trading, the important thing is that I keep working until I get what I want, good luck my brother.