What are your goals for this year, How much you will collect Crypto? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

What are your goals for this year, How much you will collect Crypto?

Yes brother i set my goal. I need many cryptocurrency. This year i want to earn 2btc its small but its ok for me. Many people set there goal very big. I am new in this world thats why my goal very small.  

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

Good afternoon mate,I have a lot of goals this new but the one that i have always for the past years is to have as much bitcoin as possible but i cant seem to find a way to earn much bitcoin other than this and trading.its a pleasure to work with you mate.

• +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

With this year's Kipt, I want to go a long way with you, and now I am fully dependent on how many kipat income I hope to earn more from here.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

My Goal Is To Collect Max Amount Of Crypto This Year Because I Am Working In Best Field Of Crypto Whihc Is Cryptotalk And It Shall Give Me Huge Money THis Year.

• +1 2
  • +3 2

The only goal i have is to reach 50k in earning. I dont care crypto or fiat. I just need minimum of 50k to 100k and if 200k, thats great, and no more. I just want to retire. that much money is enough for me to retire. in some nice European country, maybe Italy. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I will just collect few coin or those useless coin thou it has small price like 1 sat only and I will store it for about 10 years and let see how it works if it will be like bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +4 2

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

With cryptocurrencies this year, I don't expect to get too much. But I hope that in the next 2 years I will buy a car for myself.

• +1 1

I have a lot of great expectations from the crypto talk.I'm.planning about a buisness after collecting a small amount of bitcoin through this wallet.

• +4 1

I hope this year I can collect at least 1btc and some valuable Altcoins to be able to invest and other goals I have to be able to master about trading in cryptocurrency while also getting a steady income through the world of cryptocurrency.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

9 hours ago, Oxygen said:

Hey CryptoTalkers! As this year have a greater start as compared to previous few years. There are many of new hopes created in our mind and we are now more motivated than before. What you guys have set any goal to achieve till the last of this year. I have a goal to collect almost 1 bitcoin whether I earn it freely or by some other activities like trading etc. 

My biggest hope for this year is to get a large profit from wages at this forum. and my goal is to get 1 ETH from the salary of this forum. maybe this is not a big thing for some people here, but it will make me proud if it happens.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

This year I have a lot of dreams with our shop because of the huge amount of knowledge about cryptocurrency, and this year, I will try to maximize leakage in my own interest and amount to itProbably close to $ 10,000 because I consider it to be Amount if one buys Amount's Bitcoin or any other coin

• +3 1

What are your goals for this year, How much you will collect Crypto? I think for many members here our goal for this year is to collect many Bitcoins and to hold it for long term when the Bitcoin rise a higher price.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Well, the first time I earn money from cryptocurrency I learn to save money or I know the importance of saving money, because every time I need to spend the money I earned it hurts my feeling, I know it sounds cringy but I feel that way because I work hard earning that money so I don't want to spend it to nonsense things, in short, I spend it to the things I need.

• +1 1

This is a wonderful topic. My cryptocurrency goal this year is to so due diligence on ten well established cryptocurrency and invest in them. I hope to invest at least $500 on each of this crypto and also stake the ones I can be able to stake. I already have about 5 very sure one to invest in. I am still making more research.

• +1 1

well I will earn cryptocurrency as much as I can for this year. I'm not hoping to reach 1 bitcoin but I'm hoping to earn cryptocurrencies worth at least $4,000.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

My goal are simple this year, More savings and more insurance, I already build my home and a nice car from 2017 bull run and now just saving up for the future and preparing for the unexpected.

spacer.png

I think my goals are always the same, because every new year I decided to earn bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as much as I can, by using low prices in my side, and participating in new projects with high profits, so this goal is stable for every earner and no one can change it

• +1 1

My goal ofcourse is to be millionaire because of crypto,but its still impossible,i still need a lot but i am determined and patient to achieve this goal.i used to join also every free legit sites that gives free crypto while i do trading.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

like what everyone's goal, i want to.become rich. have my own house,car and lift up my family from poverty,i want them to experienced having a good life without any worries financially.

• +4 1

Well, i have no idea how much will i earned bitcoin for this year because this forum is just my source of bitcoin and it depends on me if i would be completed my 30 posts per day and i hope i can completed it properly without deleted post lol.

I have made a projection  as per my understanding that i will made approximately $50000 btc by end of this 2020 year, as i have invested only some amount of my money as I don't trust cryptocurrency market very much.

• +5 1

On 2/10/2020 at 4:52 AM, Oxygen said:

Hey CryptoTalkers! As this year have a greater start as compared to previous few years. There are many of new hopes created in our mind and we are now more motivated than before. What you guys have set any goal to achieve till the last of this year. I have a goal to collect almost 1 bitcoin whether I earn it freely or by some other activities like trading etc. 

my goal this year is to become a better trader and so earn more coins while trading them. i don't want a specif number of crypto i just want to grow the numbers of crypto that i have

• +3 1

Good question. My goal is to multiply my assets some 10-100 times by the end of 2020. For Bitcoin I hope for 3-5 times the current value and for some altcoins up to 250 times.

• +4 1

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.