Video Game company supports Cryptocurrency - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
vermigerous

Video Game company supports Cryptocurrency

3 minutes ago, Guru2050 said:

This is wonderful and a great news for the entire Crypto world and all it Crypto user's. This is another easiest way for promoting Crypto currencies to reach people of different localities. Because most of the Citizens of any given country are in to games, with this they curiously join in order to be making income while playing games.

Gamers will also be having am opportunity to earn because other guys has a mindset that gamers cannot earn and just slacking off. Now is the time that gamers can prove their self.

• +1 1

Yes I have heard that ubisoft is in support of crypto but I haven't seen something yet. I have heard of games that run on ethereum but did not play any. I am not a big fan of video games and I will only play them if there is profit to be made.

I think bitcoin should be supported mostly this online kind the game world this would be the best thing that happens to us the best thing is to really develop the right idea that working as hard.

If the support has started then this is a beautiful thing very beautiful thing

• +2 1

I think it is a great news since you can now use cryptocurrency to buy their products which means that you do not need to make some convertion at all for the flat currency that you have. It might also be the start for other businesses to make a transition since a company like ubisoft is already trying to make a move to do a transition in accepting cryptocurrency. If ever the sales of their products became higher I guess they could say its because of this since they also attract potential buyers who are in the world of cryptocurrency just by announcing this.

Many companies, with different specialties and products, are adopting blockchain technology in their business, as it is faster, easier and safer, and through its reliance on blockchain, it is natural to pay attention to the cryptocurrencies that are part of this technology in supporting their products and businesses and trying to provide additional sources of profit.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

This is very nice to hear and I will expect new games from Ubisoft. It is a big company in gaming and if they make the use of blockchain in a good way it can help with cryprocurrencies to be used in the game world and gamers can exchange game tokens with coins. This will help a lot of people to earn some money too.

This is wonderful, and it is natural for the video game company Ubisoft to support cryptocurrencies because cryptocurrencies are virtual currencies over the Internet and video games are also online, and certainly this will strengthen the position of cryptocurrencies and increase their spread in the world

That is good mate because i love far cry so much. Now days i see a lot of games that are joining in the blockchain technology and it will help a lot to advertise cryptocurrency to another level.

It will be amazing if they done this it's good opportunity for bitcoin to grow up and it will helps us with that easy payment add that there's many companies had already used blockchain technology 

In earlier days video games and crypto were big rivals. The reason was earlier the graphics card are used by gamers and then as the rising of crypto increased things changed. Crypto miners started buying all the graphics card and now it become shortages. So this news is a good. Now as the technology advances there is not such shortage in market.

• +1 1

This is the very good news that video game maker are supporting the cryptotalk and it is the supportive steps taken by them to provide crypto currency by playing game. Also it helps the other currencies also. Ubisoft is one of the famous site to provide the game. I think later they will develop mor games to earn Bitcoin and other digital currencies.

17 hours ago, Tunuu said:

That is good mate because i love far cry so much. Now days i see a lot of games that are joining in the blockchain technology and it will help a lot to advertise cryptocurrency to another level.

l love also far cry 🙂 It is really nice news, no doubt every game company and big company will support cryptocurrency. That is why if you want to be among top companies, you need to follow new technology. l think numbers of them are increasing in the future.

• +1 2

On 2/10/2020 at 5:56 AM, vermigerous said:

Ubisoft (A Video Game Company) is going to support cryptocurrency planning to supports cryptocurrency looking for new blockchain startups it can support.

Ubisoft company is popular because of its market and revenue, develop popular games like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, etc.

source: https://news.bitcoin.com/video-games-giant-ubisoft-is-looking-for-blockchain-startups-to-support/

This is the start that crypto currency is now in in the gaming platform in future you see that crypto coins are used every where and peoples will use it in their daily life. Crypto is a great market in the world and it is most secure market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you are investing in a video game, there must be a lot to do such as displaying ads to earn cryptocurrency, although this is a good innovation the cryptocurrency has brought into the industry, but there are many companies that want to support startups or get involved with any company that deals with Cryptocurrencies.
The cryptocurrency market will start working with the gaming company and this is the best way for people to start using the cryptocurrency market through several methods such as buying game allowances and other things in the cryptocurrency market.

This is a instance of absolutely noble news that at this instant capture game knotty with bitcoin. As we be familiar with that a giant amount of fill are implicated with a capture on film game subsequently as soon as it happens subsequently additional intimates are attacked on it and group check out to enlist with bitcoin.

That is a nice , if they did that crypto became better and games of ubisoft were better , it is a future for a gaming and so on im think whith this we can make somethink intresting

Not all of them are supporting crypto, but those who do are because of the great future potential of crypto.

Most of them still implement the basic systems in their platforms, but this does not mean that it will always be like that.

It is a matter of waiting for the exponential rise of crypto currencies and everything will come on its own.

The question was only in time. It’s not surprising that companys started to get involved in crypto world. In my opinion in near future they all will hold their funds in crypto. It is going to be much easier for them I guess. 

On 10.02.2020 at 02:56, vermigerous said:

Ubisoft (A Video Game Company) is going to support cryptocurrency planning to supports cryptocurrency looking for new blockchain startups it can support.

Ubisoft company is popular because of its market and revenue, develop popular games like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, etc.

source: https://news.bitcoin.com/video-games-giant-ubisoft-is-looking-for-blockchain-startups-to-support/

Существует много финансовых рынков, но лучшее, что я нашел, было через платформу yobit.net. Я многому научился благодаря этой платформе. Я рекомендую ее для вашего лучшего будущего.

It is very good news, although it is not totally innovative, since there are already multiple companies that have implemented the use of cryptocurrencies in their video games, and it is amazing.

Yes it is really very good alternative that they are supplying to buy video games using Bitcoins. I still do not use any video games or bitcoin. And I'm not interested in buying any video games, but still this video game love will be good option for this lovely. I will spend my other needs for Bitcoin, thanks.

In my opinion Taking cryptocurrency with a giant and blockchain-based game promotion in the gaming industry is definitely creating good conditions for adoption. I always thought gaming companies should have already taken cryptocurrency and used many of them as a way to buy their products, at least in their online stores. I think it's too late.  

quiet a few games added crypto currencys to their list since they know "online people" are more attracted to games which are offering more services and also having a good gameplay ofc

Good news, I hope that the company that sponsors my favorite game will join this so that I can play and pass the difficult stages with cryptocurrency