Video Game company supports Cryptocurrency - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
vermigerous

Video Game company supports Cryptocurrency

Everyone trying to get in with bitcoin and yes this is a good sign  and if every government also approve crypto then  bitcoin gonna be a universal currency .

On 2/10/2020 at 5:56 AM, vermigerous said:

Ubisoft (A Video Game Company) is going to support cryptocurrency planning to supports cryptocurrency looking for new blockchain startups it can support.

Ubisoft company is popular because of its market and revenue, develop popular games like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, etc.

source: https://news.bitcoin.com/video-games-giant-ubisoft-is-looking-for-blockchain-startups-to-support/

Now many companies interested to join blockchain technology based crypto currencies market. If ubisoft support to the crypto market it is beneficial for those company itself .

Am personally a big fan of Ubisoft and their games. Am currently playing AC Odyssey on my One X which is why it feels great to hear that they are lending their support to crypto.

27 minutes ago, Ovimanishafat said:

This is a good and great news and I think cryptocurrency is the best digital currency ideal for those Video Game Company,  if cryptocurrency companies do well with this video game, then it's residents of good cryptocurrency If investing in cryptocurrency through this video game can certainly be good for us.

I think this is a good new for many people for many people who are into video games and stuff now they can but any game they want with the help of crypto currency and in my opinion it is fast and safe.

If investing in cryptocurrency through this capture game get how to positively be adroit for us, I perceive apiece qualities be skilled of earn a fitting income besides the strip game, and if the cryptocurrency companies do to a large extent with this cartridge game, that would be polite for cryptocurrency residents.

If human beings are searching out a very good profits gate, I can say proper right here. For this reason, it's miles without a doubt precise to spend money on cryptocurrency with video game.

Yes, games are one of the few companies that support crypto. It's really a nice development. I hope many more companies will start accepting payment through cryptocurrency.

There are various types of video game organizations that make cash from people in different methods, but our cryptocurrency is a superb and self-reliant presentWebsite is a high-quality location

Yes, many video games company online supports the use of cryptocurrencies. Times are gone when the awareness of cryptocurrencies are left in the hands of the rich. My great happiness is that this video games companies now accept payment via cryptocurrencies.

On 2/10/2020 at 5:56 AM, vermigerous said:

Ubisoft (A Video Game Company) is going to support cryptocurrency planning to supports cryptocurrency looking for new blockchain startups it can support.

Ubisoft company is popular because of its market and revenue, develop popular games like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, etc.

source: https://news.bitcoin.com/video-games-giant-ubisoft-is-looking-for-blockchain-startups-to-support/

That is wonderful news. I feel excited when a newer project with a newer field selected the blockchian technology. It creates the hopes for crypto adoption by the world.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

This is a really good news for gamers like because it will be easier of us to buy the games, especially ubisoft offers really good games like assassin's creed and my favorite the watch dogs, I am looking forward to this because I am planning to buy the Watch Dogs: Legion which will be released this year.

It is great news and this type of news will be increasingly popular in this world of cryptocurrencies since its acceptance is only increasing every day.

The importance and benefit of using crypto foreign money
At that factor it just implies that extra open doors for gamers or more and more like a less difficult technique to purchase video games or do exchanges and it simply implies that they see the significance and favorable role of using digital currency

Well there has many game company that is accepting cryptocurrencies like steam, you can now buy some steam wallets using cryptocurrency like bitcoin, ethereum and also ripple.

Aha.. ! If cryptocurrency favors the ubisoft a wider video game maker then it will be good for cryptocurrency itself and it's user as well, the rational value of it will be increasing soon if it take step like that 

This is a really happy news video game companies recognize and support the rights of the we think it would be great because since we play through videography we can earn different types of currency from it.

It will be one good move for the crypto currency we re mow really spreading and i hope it will also accepts others and not only video game company but also lots of company

However, CryptoTalk is a good site for online income. You can make a lot of money from this site. Only you follow their terms and conditions and show your daily comments and make money. I've worked on many online sites.However, I am not comfortable to work on this site because they are spam together.

On 2/10/2020 at 2:56 AM, vermigerous said:

Wooow, they will do a great job onw of my best company games in the world 😟 we need pop the new version in PC not just in VR.

The gaming industry is so big. I think that's a huge potential. Coins like the Swiss based Enjin coin already have big partnerships with e.g Microsoft. A good time to invest in gaming coins.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

everyone can earn extra income with video games, with video games that are accompanied by cryptocurrency maybe this will improve the performance of crypto  video games

Wow that's good for gamers. By the way I heard that other game companies are going to join Blockchain network and start accepting crypto payments.

That's a good news to hear I am a gamer person and I think if that's can happen it is good because you will not just enjoy palying games but still learn about the new technology and it is cryptocurrency, and of course you can also earn profit from it. I hope some company game also adopt crypto and integrate it in their system.

2 hours ago, Jeba tanha said:

I do not have any idea about this. But if this is happening then it is very great.  

Yes this is very good new for the people who are fond of video games and stuff. now they can but video games with the help of this currency. it is safe and it is less time consuming.