Video Game company supports Cryptocurrency - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
vermigerous

Video Game company supports Cryptocurrency

Yes I am so much happy with this great news 

Ubisoft has created very awesome games e g Assians Creed and prince of Persia 

This is very great news that gamers can invilve in Cryptocurency due to Ubisoft 

I am Sure that in future bitcoin will used to buy game levels and other game things from game store 

• +1 1

I always follow this company news and play their games and never read about such thing and so far they never published any trailer or news about a new game related to cryptocurrencies because since it's still considered illegal in many countries this will affect the company badly so they won't risk doing this at the current time

• +2 1

Day after day, most companies allow the use of Bitcoin for payment, we all know that the future will be for cryptocurrencies, and those companies that are late in that are the only losers in reality.

• +2 1

It is good to have games with payment in cryptocurrencies, but the question here is what will we gain other than cryptocurrencies, will companies increase their revenues if they implement this plan and I think that buying these games will become expensive to increase companies' profits.

It is a good and great idea and I think it will help a lot to win cryptocurrencies and encourage the use of cryptocurrencies because video games many of the new generation use and play with it and it is a good step in order to prepare the new generation to know the cryptocurrency

That's really great. Big company like ubisoft started supporting cryptocurrency. That is really a great news for crypto users. Cryptocurrency is spreading into the whole world day by say. Ubisoft has taken a great step. Other gaming company should do this same.

• +3 1

Very good news for crypto world. Actually it start to became normal to hearing those news. Cryptocurrencies are becaming more popular and big companies like ubisoft is doing the right thing. If they adapt the cryptocurrencies sooner it'll be better for them.

• +1 1

In my spare time I enjoy video games and Assassin's Creed has been one of my favorites, we can also refer here to the ENJIN platform dedicated to video games associated with the blockchain, even this company has its own ENJ token, which can be obtained as a reward for participating in their games. A well known one where you can win some ENJs is Lost Relics.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

It will be wonderful. If gaming studios accept bitcoins and different cryptocurrencies in the new digital era, changes should be made from a digital world developers the main a digital world is now on games hence I think it will be a good idea that they accept BTC.

This is a very good news. Now gammers can buy or in game purchase using crypto-currencies. But only few companies give this facilities to their users. I hope in future all company will do it.

• +2 1

Thanks to Ubisoft, this is good news for gamers especially those that use Cryptocurrency. It is also a good boost for the Crypto world as a whole.

Yes I completely agree with you. There are lots of sites in the internet that allows us to buy games using bitcoins or litecoins or any other coins. This is very exciting for game lovers.

Wow that is a great news and with the help of this Ubisoft company cryptocurrencies will become more popular and more people got interested in cryptocurrencies and invest their capital to build their assets in digital currencies.

Wow, a company that has developed many popular games that support encryption, which means that players have more options or an easier way to buy a game or program, and that only means they understand the importance and benefits of using cryptography.

• +3 1

That's great for games companies to start accepting cryptocurrency. That will help allot to change the face of videos games companies and we can purchase video games and some related softwares using cryptocurrency. 

there are a lot of gamers in the world and their most of the time in need to purchase different packages from the game honours and if they use the cryptocurrency that will be better think for cryptocurrency world

Many gaming companies follow the development in the field of technology and crypto, so we find many of these companies accept crypto as a payment method, especially Bitcoin.

• +1 1

Many video games companies are offering free Cryptos just to download and play with their games. They are recruiting an army of certain games loves and this army will help to spread the game in its community and therefore the game will be very popular and widely desired then the company starts selling certain advancements related to the game and win.

It is truly extraordinary information. Much obliged to you for sharing this significant information.This is a bit of very incredible news that now computer game engaged with bitcoin. As we realize that a colossal number of individuals are associated with a computer game so when it happens then more individuals are assaulted on it and individuals attempt to get together with bitcoin 

The use of cryptocurrency is increased and i hope many gaming companies accept cryptocurrency and  use cryptocurrency in there system. This is such a fantastic news for cryptocurrency user they love to play games. Different gaming companies accept cryptocurrency and there games are based on blockchain technology

This is not surprising because Bitcoin has imposed itself among the adults strongly, which made all companies compete to deal with it to benefit from its gains and attract new members to it, especially the gaming companies, as many companies have given cryptocurrencies in the form of gifts to people who enter to play and this is what attracted many of us to try games And take advantage of cryptocurrency cradles

It's great to see a big video game company like this promoting encrypted digital currencies, and they're heavily supported, they're really contemporary companies, I wish for more international and non-international volatility for cryptocurrencies and encryption. 

Yes my friend there are many companies which supports the cryptocurrances this is very great new for cryptocurrances and we want that many companies support the cryptocurrance its is very important for the crypto member the company support the cryptocurrance because they know the importance and popularity of cryptocurrance

On 2/10/2020 at 6:56 AM, vermigerous said:

Ubisoft (A Video Game Company) is going to support cryptocurrency planning to supports cryptocurrency looking for new blockchain startups it can support.

Ubisoft company is popular because of its market and revenue, develop popular games like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, etc.

source: https://news.bitcoin.com/video-games-giant-ubisoft-is-looking-for-blockchain-startups-to-support/

You've given us a very good news. I really didn't know about the video game which supports crypto currency. Moreover most of the applications are scam so we should be very careful about choosing the platform for earning money. Yeah I want to try this game for earning money. Thank you very much for giving this great news. 

On 2/10/2020 at 2:56 AM, vermigerous said:

Ubisoft (A Video Game Company) is going to support cryptocurrency planning to supports cryptocurrency looking for new blockchain startups it can support.

Ubisoft company is popular because of its market and revenue, develop popular games like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, etc.

source: https://news.bitcoin.com/video-games-giant-ubisoft-is-looking-for-blockchain-startups-to-support/

It is true that the gaming company supports encryption, that today there are many games and companies that actually rely on blockchain technology

• +2 1